IAF nickname BL
No, just no. I think I've said everything rational that I wanted to say. Hopefully people will go work on helping the community with creativity, sportsmanship, positive attitude and happiness instead of destroying it with uncertainty, anger and, well, hatred. Building up a reputation on hatred is the worst thing anyone can do for themselves.

As I've said hundreds of times, prevent cheating from happening in the first place, which is what many of you have been told by me and at the same time have been ignoring, unfortunately.

Regards
Thanks given by:
Drakas Wrote:As I've said hundreds of times, prevent problems from happening in the first place

You could have prevented all this... leaving life out of your clan and not rejoining him.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 10, 07:32PM)Andrez Wrote:
(19 Jul 10, 07:30PM)ketar Wrote: John 8:7:
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
At least keep religion out of this, please...

NO dude, this is not religion (i.e. not related to any metaphysical aspect). I used this quote absolutely on purpose. Because it comes from a tribal age and it speaks of that idea of justice. The same that I see here. No clear codes, no central authority, no idea of a punishment commensurate to the crime ( a kid disassembling the toy is treated as the worst of the criminals: pity that we all once learned everything by disassembling toys).

I even read totally curious things like what Stef says on Tyd forum, saying to Kirin "you had a first chance, then a second. Do you think you deserve a third?" Yes, he - as everybody else in a normal place - deserve a third chance, given that now he's giving us serious evidences of his commitment to leave the "dark side".

I see here some really sharp and beautiful minds (I am not sarcastic guys, i read what you write often with respect and admiration) totally lost in details. I could be very unpopular (actually probably I already am, :-) but we have only two chances:

or we decide to trust someone (like brahma) who take charge of the thing (for sure helped by other trusted people) and give him full support
or we keep on with politics and fights for power (??power, which power??) where one decides to ban a group op people from his servers for modest reasons against one of them and for free assumptions about their relations.

The first choice implies cooperation, mutual trust and a common commitment to our "ideals" (fragging red or blue little dancing dolls, but being sure that those dolls are exactly like our). The second has inside itself an hidden amount of violence and injustice so high, that the most malicious act of the more expert hacker looks really like a kid's play compared to it.

My great respect to people like Pwnage, that has the courage to come back on his decisions.
Thanks given by:
Amen brother! (no "religious" sarcasm intended)
Thanks given by:
well, the fact, regarding the cheater w00p|life too, is that is very difficult to trust Brahma, cause ok, he say "he is a cheater" but he should too tell us how he reach this conclusion.

ok, maybe he showed the proofs to drakas, but what i can do if life ask me a clan match? i'm disgusted by cheaters and idk if he is or not.

when i asked to have the proofs, the reply was "if we tell to everyone the strategy we use to identify cheaters, someone will work to avoid our detection tactics"

yes this is a right answer, and i think there is no way to solve this problem. lets trust everything Brahma says, not only the things we like, but all
Thanks given by:
Jamz 8 IAF used cheats, why you don't post yet the name in our forum?
Do you have fear?
Really Jamz if you not have fear to explain you opinion about us, please write here waht you think about IAF, and write clear, shortly, I accept every your opinion, also "You are pcs of shit" but I should be grateful if you are clear.

Bex
Thanks given by:
No don't write it here. Take your catfight to your own forums.
Thanks given by:
you are BLed cuz you havent autoconnect on tyd IRC :D noo seriously dont waste time, they think we are space ant :-) we haven't any power :)
Thanks given by:
This is complete nonsense...
Nobody should complain about IAF, they do what they can do.
Every cheater of IAF gets kicked & this happens fast enough! IAF is completely clean now, so no reason for any blacklisting anyone at all... Cheaters get their punishment but the clan should not suffer under the cheaters who ruin this community --"

I support the International Assault Force, they are a good clan & if they would dissapear it would be a huge shame!
Thanks given by:
guys,no need of flamming on woops,brahma or either jamz.
this topic was to discuss about the reason that maked IAF nickname blacklisted.

jamz:i think i can make you a list of the 8 IAF now.but did use modified client mean cheat? i think i can also give you the versions lucas,bexlab,jako were using,with accuracy % board.

IAF council have meet yesterday and here is decisions take:

now council have asked to all IAF to play ONLY with the original client.just tell me if you see only 1 of us with a modified one and we will solve this fastly.

kirin is ban from our forum.(by myself with council agreement)

but we give our support to homer-j and tiesto,we trust in aka guilty.i can explain more longer if needed.we hope that community will ban aka and not our mates,aka recognise that he is guilty and lot of player can say how much homer-j and tiesto are honest,fair and respectfull players too noob for just create a wall on a map.
Thanks given by:
I thought it was clear for everyone but no.
Today halo insulted me of "moron" for the only reason loosky is in our clan.

I want apologize from Halo now, and I would like him to read this whole thread at least once.

Doesn't matter he is a DES. He doesn't have to insult me, in game, like he did (I can prove it and I'm sure TyD will confirm with server logs, it happened on hazelwood).

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
luc@s don't wait nothing from halo.....like i do....not a hello,neither some respect....

this guy hate IAF since the first day...he tried to break us down at start but we are still here,alive and proud...but his dear friend clown is now OUT this what make him angry...let him be what he is......we all know what and who he is ;) keep fun my friend,out of this kind of things ;) (this will make him more angry and i love the idea)
Thanks given by:
This is getting silly. If a clan has a problem with another clan or player, please, take it to their forums or your own forums. That's an accepted rule, and you both should know it.
Closing the thread...I (or another mod/admin) can open it if Halo wants an opportunity to react to the accusations.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 10, 09:48PM)Brahma Wrote: 3) The community is divided (part due to politics bullshit, like the one you are doing now... and those who just want to play good games);
6) I do not want to be part of this bullshit again... I do not want to watch demos... I do not want to play "political" games anymore... and I am giving you 40% of perm warn for trying to include my name in this.

Just a friendly hint: Stay away from such discussion and then you are not becoming involved. As long you are posting something in this or similar threads again and again you are bringing yourself to their attention once more.

(01 Sep 10, 07:04PM)jamz Wrote: If a clan has a problem with another clan or player, please, take it to their forums or your own forums.
Exactly. And the others should do their battles somewhere else and gtfo.
Thanks given by: