Re: Go to first unread post My clan have a have a problem with Perros as admin i
There is no DES v ED war and I’m slightly concerned regarding the mental health of some of the contributors to this thread…………………including the halfwit who wrote the original post :-s

(the trolls around here aren't very imaginative)
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 02:28AM)tipper|DES| Wrote: There is no DES v ED war and I’m slightly concerned regarding the mental health of some of the contributors to this thread…………………including the halfwit who wrote the original post :-s

(the trolls around here aren't very imaginative)

Lol.

Honestly, I don't get what happened in the first place... But I agree... go to your own forums... this is REALLY annoying.
Thanks given by:
Story of this thread:

"Something, something, TL;DR."
Thanks given by:
Well Cermer, all I can say is if you don’t know what the thread is about and you have read the preceding posts why do you bother commenting?

I shouldn’t have to explain but I can tell you’re not very bright so this is what you do when you find threads annoying………..don’t read them.

Simples ;)
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 03:14AM)tipper|DES| Wrote: Well Cermer, all I can say is if you don’t know what the thread is about and you have read the preceding posts why do you bother commenting?

I shouldn’t have to explain but I can tell you’re not very bright so this is what you do when you find threads annoying………..don’t read them.

Simples ;)

Ty...

All I understand is DES|PERROS is admin-ing a server, and [ED] is unhappy with it/ his "actions", and they're flaming. So... Viper was right?

P.S there's only one r in Cemer.
Thanks given by:
"P.S there's only one r in Cemer."

Ah, that will be the dyslexia I mentioned in my original post then :-p
Thanks given by:
if its warfare then im ready for this.

always prepared bring them.
Thanks given by:
why fight for this when we could be fighting the devs for dropping windows 98 support :{
Thanks given by:
dude wat
Thanks given by:
Technically true, but the one breaking part is to be either replaced or reverted before release.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 03:28PM)XFA Wrote: why fight for this when we could be fighting the devs for dropping windows 98 support :{

can we amend this to drop all windows support? :D
Thanks given by:
ED is flaming... roflmao...

Anyway, apart from blackmailing PMs I wish to get an answer from any DES representative about:

(13 Jun 11, 05:17PM)Dade Wrote: Anyway, I pleasely asks you - and anyone interested - on showing to the Community where we even mention DES have had something to do with Perros attitude or if we have ever asked for something from DES about Perros at all during the whole history. At least I hope you don't disappear, as Cleaner have done when I explained him why his objections/assumptions (about nASa was not Perros) where wrong.

Surely is too much trolling and flaming for some immaculate people around here, but it will at least explain to my pour mind why DES is still taking/showing all this experience as a 'clan war'.

GGz!

Thanks given by:
@Dade I guess you don't read. Cleaner can forget a few things here and there so I would let a few things slide, but he knows NaSa was Perros.

Your leadership doesn't seem to talk to each other maybe you should go speak to Alex then we have explained to him why DES has something to do with Perros, but I guess its more obvious when his wearing the DES tag.

I hate repeating myself to your team.

But as we have said time and time again we have spoken to our team member about this and he has kindly agreed not to kick your team members for what ever reason other than cheating.

All we get back in response from this is more walls of text with complaints about the exact same issue no new attempts just the original issue.

I am sorry Dade and the rest of your team but please STFH and move on and close this thread I am tired of repeating myself, maybe someone needs to translate this to them as they don't seem to understand what I am saying.

Tipper sorry but this is just causing more trouble than what its worth in humour, people just don't see eye to eye on this.

Mods do what you want with this thread.
Thanks given by:
You words are very kind Freddo - typical of individuals that knows to be right - but what's so bad on giving an answer?

3 weeks and I only receive insults/disqualification when I pleasely asks to explain where we ever mentioned any responsibility from DES on our threads. If I'm so wrong, it should be easier to confirm it and you shouldn't get that upset.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
[Image: stfuqx1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Very funny Cleaner, that's probably the proper class of a nearly 5 years old clan :)

Now, if your are so kind, please answer.

Quote:You words are very kind Freddo - typical of individuals that knows to be right - but what's so bad on giving an answer?

3 weeks and I only receive insults/disqualification when I pleasely asks to explain where we ever mentioned any responsibility from DES on our threads. If I'm so wrong, it should be easier to confirm it and you shouldn't get that upset.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
The reason why we are getting upset is because you went around our backs without speaking to us first when he came to you with a problem and you shoved it back in his face.

You also don't seem to grasp the concept of PERROS HAS AGREED TO NOT KICK YOU OR YOUR TEAM
He was only doing what he thought was right in the first place.

He has been spoken to.

So I kindly wish you would let this go because you are not listening your only seeing mouths move. Open your eyes and ears to hear and see what we are saying. The community and we at DES have read and heard what you have had to say and you have been given an answer from multiple people.
Thanks given by:
Thats much better Freddo, thanks you! Really :)

About your reasons, I can partially understand them. However, we never asked DES from any responsibility hence, why we should come to your forums? Our intention has never been to ask DES for any action towards Perros - although I am glad to hear it have been given an advice from your side - because we understand that is up to your team to decide about it without any pressing at all. Instead, we tried to give the best coverage for all server owners in case Perros were administrating them.

Again, thanks for your answer. I hope it can be of help to reach a better understand of the whole situation.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 02:54PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: [Image: stfuqx1.jpg]

Best defense in the world
Thanks given by:
Now you need to speak to your team members not to do the same.
I have seen acts where your team has just continued to abuse Perros and attempted to kick him from servers. I would like this to stop. I am sorry I don't have demo's as I don't usually get them.

Dade, I am not going to repeat myself again and again on the reason why DES should have been contacted, just leave it at that.
Thanks given by:
“However, we never asked DES from any responsibility hence, why we should come to your forums? Our intention has never been to ask DES for any action towards Perros - although I am glad to hear it have been given an advice from your side - because we understand that is up to your team to decide about it without any pressing at all. Instead, we tried to give the best coverage for all server owners in case Perros were administrating them.”

I know I shouldn’t but frankly Dade your talking a load of bollocks. WTF is this then?

http://forums.des-clan.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2050
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 03:28PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: “However, we never asked DES from any responsibility hence, why we should come to your forums? Our intention has never been to ask DES for any action towards Perros - although I am glad to hear it have been given an advice from your side - because we understand that is up to your team to decide about it without any pressing at all. Instead, we tried to give the best coverage for all server owners in case Perros were administrating them.”

I know I shouldn’t but frankly Dade your talking a load of bollocks. WTF is this then?

http://forums.des-clan.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2050

Yep. From What I've read, this goes to |DES| on this one. Dade, you're asking the same fucking question. I think they've answered it.
Thanks given by:
@Freddo: Our team members has properly been informed, but please take into account we have seen some impersonations recently of both DES and ED members doing bullshit over some servers (Alex is investigating it), but be sure I will give an extra advice on our private forums just in case ;)

@Tipper: I wasn't aware of that thread, but consider it's older - 8th june - than the date of the original threads (both mine -7th june- and Alex one -4th june). As I can see, Alex seems to be posting on your forums because finally it has something to asks to your clan as Perros were kicking/banning our members from server with no reasons after our posts on this forums.

And to clarify it at all, ED Clan has no intention nor interests on ruin the image of DES Clan at all.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
Alex007 Wrote:and also DES| Freddo send me a pm and tell me that will be good if I make a post here so I just decide come here and finish this thing.

Which was a PM I sent on the 6th which is before your post.
There was also my post on BC's forums which was on the 5th which appears before your post.

So please don't play who posted what before what dates.

(18 Jun 11, 03:57PM)Dade Wrote: And to clarify it at all, ED Clan has no intention nor interests on ruin the image of DES Clan at all.

It doesn't seem like it when you have your answers
Thanks given by:
Seriously Dade and any other ED members who may read this, there is no war between DES and ED, flame or otherwise. (I’m sure I’ve written this before ;) )

Granted, my original post here hasn’t helped but it was supposed to be taken as a lighthearted comment on the amount of posting and overly serious content over what is in fact a very trivial incident.
I dread to think how much reading a more serious incident would entail XD

ED guys, have a few beers and bear in mind we are at DES, a rather odd bunch of guys who just want to play on decent servers without team fixing or cheats and join in the fun :)

Ooops, forgot to mention the women. I'll get my arse kicked if I forget them.
Thanks given by:
As I told, I was not even aware of the thread itself imagine of a PM :) Anyway, if you or your clan have feel betrayed or something similar by the timing of my thread or anything related with it, please accept my apologies and, again, be sure there was no intention to damage DES image at all.

I think we have get a good exchange of information with this last posts. Now of course anyone can take his decisions/opinions, but from my side I can assure there won't be any other 'movement' on this matter (unless, of course, it's needed again).

Thanks for your time,
GGz!
Thanks given by:
Please stop throwing sh!t at everyone and then apologizing about it. Team fixers have been kicked plenty of times in the past.
Someone please close this.
Thanks given by:
Agreed. I vote this settled. Case closed.
Thanks given by:
I actually read this whole topic, and come to the conclusion that Dade is quite thick, If he listened to Freddo/Tipper this whole 'thing' would have been over LONG AGO.
Thanks given by:
not give more prominence to the clan close this post just love to do post
Thanks given by: