Re: Go to first unread post My clan have a have a problem with Perros as admin i
I must just voice my extreme displeasure and disappointment with the way protocol is being ignored in this particular complaint procedure.

ED must surely realize that such legal disputes are very time consuming and therefore costly. DES has two forum sites to maintain, at least two turbo charged wheel chairs not to mention various disability aids for a number of veterans. We also have a number of alcohol addicted players undergoing treatment, our regular donations to Akimbo, not to mention various servers to run and two irc channels.
All this costs vast amounts of cookies and beer and the reluctance of the ED clan to accompany their representations with the usual (and accepted by most clans) standard processing fee of two crates of beer and a box of chocolate digestives with each submission is not only in breach of inter-clan disputes but shows complete disregard for good manners and the rules laid down for such disputes by TyD Clown under article 7 paragraph 3b in the admins white paper, game issue 0.93 2008.

I must ask the community to consider what is the point of DES members deliberately banning players from game servers for trivial reasons if the DES clan has to bear the cost of ongoing legal disputes? The whole purpose of such bans is to raise revenue from the resulting legal disputes after all.
All our members are carefully instructed in trivial banning at induction (a considerable cost on its own) and in general DES has raised enormous amounts of cookies and beer by picking on the newer clans and banning them from other clans servers; a practice we have excelled at for a number of years in fact.

I would ask the ac community to consider whether the ED clan has shown sufficient regard to the costs involved and respect for convention with regard to this matter, particularly given it takes on average a whole day to read each legal submission from Ed’s legal department and this is proving very difficult for us given the bulk of our members are dyslexic and communicate with emicons having struggled with ADS for many years.

DES would very much appreciate some guidance and preferable the enforcement of payment by any DEVS able to wade through the numerous pages of legal submissions by ED. Our out of pocket estimate given the length and complexity of the ED submissions rounded up to the nearest whole cookie and can now runs at 1240 full boxes of cookies and 4 packets plus 562 full crates of beer. Our apologies regarding the erroneous previous estimate; we didn’t find Cleaner who had passed out behind the wheelchair shed for a number of days and were therefore unable to account for the cans he had already consumed. The ac community can rest assured that Medusa will be carrying out the statuary punishment for this breach of conduct as soon as the rip across the buttocks of her cat suit has been repaired (the result of an over zealous punishment administration regard earlier breaches of conduct by one of our younger member).
Thanks given by:
Yes, beer.
Thanks given by:
tl;dr banhammer wielders no livers?
Thanks given by:
i will push you off your wheelchair down a muddy hill
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 02:00PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: shows complete disregard for good manners and the rules laid down for such disputes by TyD Clown under article 7 paragraph 3b in the admins white paper, game issue 0.93 2008.
i had to lol
Thanks given by:
“tl;dr banhammer wielders no livers?”

No, I think they have livers; at least those without progressive health problems.
What they may not have is hearts, which of course is open to debate, on our forums (DES Clan) accompanied by the usual nominal fee for such submissions as laid out in the original post.
Thanks given by:
Good to know flaming attempts are considered depending on who's posting :) (I'm not talking about the moderators actions) Dear Tipper, you are wasting your time trying to involve our clan on a flame war.

Anyway, I pleasely asks you - and anyone interested - on showing to the Community where we even mention DES have had something to do with Perros attitude or if we have ever asked for something from DES about Perros at all during the whole history. At least I hope you don't disappear, as Cleaner have done when I explained him why his objections/assumptions (about nASa was not Perros) where wrong.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
Here is a picture of a cat yawning:
[Image: fc32a497-c34f-418f-94aa-02164614e7b3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Btw i like that English.

For other clans how to solve such situations:
You can just receive the complaint, decide and punish your teammate admin if there was something wrong. There shouldn't be punishment of complainers. They use your servers and they are hosts. Perros, Mac and some other teamamtes didn't like me for that strategy but i had time to drink beers. If Clown would lead out by more friendly white papers, he wouldn't have hacked sites and wouldn't leave the game in stress. It is not about others, it is about how you create it.
Thanks given by:
^^ I wish you all felt the teeth of that beast wherever it really hurts. Seriously, humorous or not, take it to your own forums.
Thanks given by:
i love the part of the Turbo Charded weelchair.
Thanks given by:
Dear Tipper & Co.,
On behalf of the development team of the game known as "AssaultCube", I regret to inform you that your claim for compensation in the form of beer and cookies has been denied. The development team have yet to receive any sort of payment of the aforementioned (or any other) kind for your use of their forums. In addition, the beer supply has been greatly lowered by the recent addition of several new members to the development team, as makkE has insisted on having an enormous party for each one, and the cookie supply has been lowered due to V-man acquiring a habit of stealing cookies from the development team's cookie jar in order to fund his CubeScript addiction.
We hope that you understand our reasons for denying your claim, and will refrain from making similar requests in the future.
Thank you,
Messrs Geldsnatch, Geldsnatch and Blubberclutch
Thanks given by:
A) Your not a dev /:D
B) Nor is V-Man |:D
C) I bet makkE would keep the beer for himself \:D
Thanks given by:
The Regection note, just lold
Thanks given by:
I don't know what cookies, beer, and the money DES spends in this game have to do with the past issue involving Perros and ED, but can this issue be discussed somewhere else? I've had enough with all this: he did this, but he banned him, then he tked me without evidence. Take it somewhere else, please.

kthnxbai
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 02:34AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: A) Your not a dev /:D
B) Nor is V-Man |:D
C) I bet makkE would keep the beer for himself \:D

A) I represent the lawyers who represent the devs. (insert inception joke) \:D
B) Elementary, dear Watson. That's why he is stealing the cookies. |:D
C) I never said makkE invited anyone to those parties /:D
Thanks given by:
A)Ronald_Regan is powerful attorney over your actions
B) Who is heck is WAtson??
C)Let Makke have final say
Thanks given by:
I admin as Perros with problem, have a have clan. My post unread first, to go.
I make poop in my pants.
To the Bat-Cave.
Thanks given by:
SO FUNNAY
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 02:31AM)Lantry Wrote: stealing cookies from the development team's cookie jar

Holy shiznit, how did you know about my cookie-stealing habits?!
no, seriously, ask Wifey

My on-topic remark can be found here.
Thanks given by:
@tipper & Alien:
Please do me a favor and don't use Clown's name for your jokes and argues. The most people don't care but his departure is a big loss for me; he was one the few guys in this sick community who was 100 % reliable to me. He deserves a bit more as to become part of your mood changes.
Thanks given by:
It wasn’t meant to be offensive Apollo. As you know I had the greatest respect for Clown and hopefully he would see the humour in the post.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for helping tipper

[Image: 1229523492708_f.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh, he left the clan!

I thought Apollo meant that Clown have died! D:
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 09:24PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: It wasn’t meant to be offensive Apollo. As you know I had the greatest respect for Clown and hopefully he would see the humour in the post.

Well you made a joke, Alien made a faulty post as reply. Both of you are instrumentalizing his name for your posts. Can't laugh about it.

(14 Jun 11, 09:44PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Oh, he left the clan!

I thought Apollo meant that Clown have died! D:

Not only the clan, also the community. He never returned. Therefore it's not that wrong to say the Clown is "dead".
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 10:23PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: Not only the clan, also the community. He never returned. Therefore it's not that wrong to say the Clown is "dead".
LOL. Chill Apollo. I know you had your good moments with him and he was a great guy for you and helped the community in tons of ways (I never had the chance to meet him), but please, the community ain't dead, we're still here, and a person leaving a game is nothing compared to the loss of a life... Get back to reality.

Thanks given by:
@apollo
what's matter ? who cares ? just my opinion, i didn't know i cannot use Clown in my posts, is there else other rules ? And if yes, sorry but i really don't care with all respect i have to you. And i have.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 10:52PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: LOL. Chill Apollo. I know you had your good moments with him and he was a great guy for you and helped the community in tons of ways (I never had the chance to meet him), but please, the community ain't dead, we're still here, and a person leaving a game is nothing compared to the loss of a life... Get back to reality.

Well, maybe you haven't seen the quotation marks around the word dead. I never said that the person the behind the nickname Clown (or full KanslozeClown) lost his life. But the (virtual) identity as gamer and community member is not anymore.

By the way - as a side note. I know exactly what it means when real people are loosing their life - i've learned it in my private life and in my past jobs. Just to let you know.

There wouldn't be the need for me to upset if Alien haven't combined (as reply to this joke) his "Clown's white paper" joke with past serious incidents, making him look like "hey it was his own fault to leave".

Whatever -maybe you are right and I should chill down. People who are using the words "respect" and "I don't care" in the same context are probably not knowing what they are talking about.
Thanks given by:
* Greifenstein hands out red apples to everyone: let´s have a hug and be peaceful again.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 12:08AM)Greifenstein Wrote: * Greifenstein hands out red apples to everyone: let´s have a hug and be peaceful again.

HOOOOOOOOOOOORAY

DES vs ED?
DOES NOT GET?

* Cemer starts organizing bets for the forums, even though he is too lazy to read the above replies... *
Thanks given by: