AC radio tonight!
not much to say.
You trolled, he took the bait.
* V-Man looks at his watch
Dang, that took all of 5 seconds!
:-P
Thanks given by:
I tried listening to the recording from the link V-Man left......

One word:
Production

ok so no big deal the file starts with dead air, but when the talking starts, its like only one side is heard..... My levels were cranked and I bailed 2 min after starting. Thank a Brick of Mota I missed morgan Yodeling.
p.s.
KH|pub-crawl-tour
Thanks given by:
I d/led it and listened to it last night.
RandumKiwi, was hilarious (no offense) and sounded rather bored.
Also, really enjoyed where you had to specifiy to RK about which time he banned TSOR.
Quote:I banned him several time's you going to have to specifiy one.
I did not really like Morgans constant swearing but he did give the show a lot of comedic value.
Is it free to call in, if on the site, and using skype?
Thanks given by:
I listened to it on my morning run today. Good stuff. Just lower MorganKell's volume. I plan on calling in next show, for sure :D
Thanks given by:
Same here, also planning on calling in. Lets see if everyone knows who I am :/
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 10, 02:20AM)DrauL Wrote: Also, really enjoyed where you had to specifiy to RK about which time he banned TSOR.

[Image: RK_Nade.jpg]
[Image: TSOR_scared.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL

WHY DOES MY POST HAVE TO BE LONGER? FUCK THE NEW FORUM.
Thanks given by:
For some reason the volume is too low for me I can't understand.
Thanks given by:
Turn it up then :D
Thanks given by:
It was on iTunes; I turned up the volume of iTunes and my laptop :P
Thanks given by:
The beginning of the show is really low. Skip to like 12:00 and onward with Kell yelling. If you can't hear that, there's something wrong with your iTunes / laptop speakers.
Thanks given by:
Im calling in
Thanks given by:
Thanks Imp, that helped :)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 10, 02:20AM)DrauL Wrote: RandumKiwi, was hilarious (no offense) and sounded rather bored.

Yeah, when morgan started singing songs about gay bars, I realised this was going nowhere fast and left, rather than listening to that crap.
Thanks given by:
Gay bar is a good song take it back lol.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Sad_Fingers.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Salad Fingers! Salad Fingers is hilariously creepy.
Thanks given by:
Ok. y me?
im interested 2 Talk on AC Radio. i'd did sigh up

edit:
WTF V-Man How the hell u know im a nade addict?

Thanks given by:
He's seen you play :P Check out the "Floodland" section.
Great show!
Thanks given by:
(21 Jul 10, 09:19PM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(20 Jul 10, 02:20AM)DrauL Wrote: RandumKiwi, was hilarious (no offense) and sounded rather bored.

Yeah, when morgan started singing songs about gay bars, I realised this was going nowhere fast and left, rather than listening to that crap.

OI!! Just because I am singing about New Zealand's national pastime is no reason to take offense! xD
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 10, 02:06AM)MorganKell Wrote:

OI!! Just because I am singing about New Zealand's national pastime is no reason to take offense! xD

Had you ever heard Gay bar prior to that interview?
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 10, 12:52PM)Vermi Wrote:
(23 Jul 10, 02:06AM)MorganKell Wrote:

Had you ever heard Gay bar prior to that interview?

No, and our national past time, like most countries, seems to be, getting drunk at some big party somewhere.
Thanks given by:
RK, i thought it was passing out at a big party somewhere?
Not necessarily getting drunk.
Thanks given by:
Im so upset I missed it.
Next time forsure :D
Thanks given by: