AC radio tonight!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mikemitchel...8/ac-radio

7:00 pm pacific standard time

It will tell you how long till the show on that link
You can call in to talk on skype or call the number using your cellphone.
The hosts for tonight will be myself and a very drunk MorganKell.
It begins immediately following the end today's ACWC matches. Hope to see you there. If anyone wants to set up a server for an afterparty that would be great.
Thanks given by:
im so calling in :)
Thanks given by:
he he he :D
Thanks given by:
Your shows have so far had great humour and very friendly vibes. Awesome, looking forward to it :)
Thanks given by:
Great show with a heartfelt interview with davi, spoke with randum, zarj and v-man. Largest show ever with 115 Live listeners and 16 callers. It was great and i hope to do it again soon. you can find the archive here:http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/shows/show_1158515.mp3 and download the mp3
Thanks given by:
It was funny good work adam lol. Next time you do it I'll call in, I'll try to get that POS skype fixed by then.
Thanks given by:
Crap, I missed it :/ Can you do one daily at a daily time also? So far, a-d-a-m nice job bro.
Thanks given by:
if i did it daily there wouldnt be much to say ghost. we've tried it before.
Thanks given by:
LOL
I like how you didn't mention MorganKell :O
Thanks given by:
The end just got completely ridiculous...
Thanks given by:
I love listening to this, so entertaining.
Thanks given by:
the afterwards on skype was worse.... couldn't understand poor morgan..
Thanks given by:
it was heartful.. and hilarious at the same time...
Thanks given by:
You didn't mention what was going on in the KH channel.
Thanks given by:
MorgaKell + Capitain Morgan + 2 hours of live audio = AC radio

I hope next time lives up to the standards that were created last night.
Thanks given by:
Its always like that Habluka, just not always with the special guests.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for going out of your way to make that radio show, adam. You rawk!

Oh yeah, and Zarj:
Really nice talking to you!
Er...
Trying to talk to you.
Over some drunk dude's mind-numbing, ear-splitting, phlegm-gargling, mic-clipping yodeling.

About how he desires to accompany me to an alcohol-serving facility geared toward homosexuals.

<3 u MorganKell
Thanks given by:
You're right adam, Then when is the next time your doing the show?
Thanks given by:
probablly next weekend, maybe same time if i am available.
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, I am sorry for my drunken rambling :D. From what I hear the show was good this time, my drinking aside, and that's all that matters. I am done drinking. You can quote me on that.

So happy I didn't F things up too bad, and am so glad as many people showed up as they did. Although we need more callers next time! :D.

Peace out hombres!
Thanks given by:
Spamming "Gay Bar" on KH channel was fun hahaha :D

gj guys !
Thanks given by:
Haha Morgan!
Listen to yourself!

I think you had the phone in your mouth! I had to turn down the volume whenever you were talking, but then if anyone else was talking, I had to turn it way up in order to hear them. XD

Police officer with megaphone: Sir, step away from the rum and come out with your shimmy on.

Move the phone! Away! From your mouth!
Thanks given by:
::will not listen to himself thank you very much:: :D. I don't like hearing myself. It's weird. I have the same problem with my writing. I rarely re-read / edit until ages later. Don't know what it is, but that's just how it is. :D As for the VOLUME of my voice(Austin Powers btw) I had that same problem lol. Couldn't hear peeps one moment, heard them the next. ;)
Thanks given by:
No Morgan.
You need to understand our pain.
Listen to you.
Thanks given by:
Adam I want to be on your show I really do. I really think fame is the answer for me and that starts with exposure to my fans. But you do it too late! I live in Europe and you are like on moon time. Please can you do it earlier next time? btw if it goes well I am considering having just my own show just about me all the time.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 10, 10:36PM)uniJ00$ Wrote: Adam I want to be on your show I really do. I really think fame is the answer for me and that starts with exposure to my fans. But you do it too late! I live in Europe and you are like on moon time. Please can you do it earlier next time? btw if it goes well I am considering having just my own show just about me all the time.
Go to sleep early, wake up early.. I think that's the best thing you could do instead of staying up all night
Thanks given by:
Forgot to mention how neat it was to hear RandumKiwi.
It was kind of like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDjJc_ZH6dk
http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm
Thanks given by:
Well I'll be better next time ;). Only Miller Lite. :D
Thanks given by:
Great Show. Keep it up.
But i reckon if it werent for morgan, there would be a LOT less talk and a lot less happening.
Thanks given by:
Should have talked to RK about my banning at Christmas. Funny crap xD
Thanks given by: