The awkward moment when...
you're playing ctf douze and you get called a shotgun noob by an unarmed using an AR.

someone votes for pistol fury in a clan match

MykeGregory gets tea bagged

you download ac expecting "realistic environments'" and on the first server you connect to is a gema (although I imagine you'd be satisfied with the "arcade gameplay")

please add your own
Thanks given by:
...people call you "shotgun noob" just because you are using it wherever you are, and they keep using SMG for pushing their arses back while having the flag.

Your dumb newcomer/mate kills you when you are a millimeter far from scoring the flag.

Your server browser takes a little while longer than the usual while looking for the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
(31 May 11, 05:55PM)Hellspell Wrote: MykeGregory gets tea bagged

Very awkward.. :-S

That awkward feeling when 'unarmed' is a lethal pro!
Thanks given by:
... you get pwned by someone who just started playing
Thanks given by:
... you suicide three times in a row.
(and, related to that:)
... you remember that unlike in other games, the fuzes on AC's grenades last only two seconds. KABOOM!
Thanks given by:
You get kicked because you lag
Thanks given by:
you realize the girl you've been hitting on in AC is actually a guy
Thanks given by:
you test a script and realize that it's doing something you didn't intend to accomplish, but is even more useful than what you'd planned for.
Thanks given by:
now dat's just serendipitous :P
Thanks given by:
you see jesus get killed on a server but he doesn't return three days later...
Thanks given by:
when a tking noob is calling YOU a noob....
Thanks given by:
when someone makes a thread regarding enemy clans (implies one)
Thanks given by:
The awkward moment between shooting someone on a lagging server and actually hearing the accompanying hit sounds.
(Did it hit? Did it hit? Did it hit? *poonkpoonkpoonk* Oh, thank goodness...)
Thanks given by:
you're still the greatest player of all-time, even after not having played for a semester
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 03:34AM)Impaktd Wrote: you're still the greatest player of all-time, even after not having played for a semester

Lucky SOB... I stop playing for a week and I'm back to square one with sucking all over again...

Eh, at least I keep my modesty.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 03:40AM)VenteX Wrote:
(01 Jun 11, 03:34AM)Impaktd Wrote: you're still the greatest player of all-time, even after not having played for a semester

Lucky SOB... I stop playing for a week and I'm back to square one with sucking all over again...

That didn't happen with me. I stopped playing for 2 months, and I ended up holding my ground (for 5 mins (hey, at least I tried)) in TyD fairfax.

Maybe I'm just stoopid.
Thanks given by:
You get offered to have some random players babies because he "loves" your maps and wants to repay you somehow..
Thanks given by:
you make strange scripting jokes that nobody understands or cares about.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 04:37AM)Undead Wrote: you make strange scripting jokes that nobody understands or cares about.

It's more awkward when everyone is laughing about a scripting joke and you're the only one who doesn't understand it.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 03:40AM)VenteX Wrote:

There's modesty and then there's outright lying. Both gets you bitches, but the former much less.

That being said, I'm better than you in every way

(am I lying or am I being modest?)

Thanks given by:
Impakt'd, you dont want to make it an either or situation. Otherwise we would never trust you!
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 04:42AM)VenteX Wrote:
(01 Jun 11, 04:37AM)Undead Wrote: you make strange scripting jokes that nobody understands or cares about.

It's more awkward when everyone is laughing about a scripting joke and you're the only one who doesn't understand it.

you will never get into the community elite
Thanks given by:
.....your Dad came home early.
Thanks given by:
... someone makes a thread like this.
Thanks given by:
you realise this thread is feeding the trolls..
Thanks given by:
Troll bait is good, keep it going.
Thanks given by:
...when im not lagging
Thanks given by:
...Bukz has a faster internet connection than us all put together
Thanks given by:
(31 May 11, 09:00PM)Kakarrot Wrote: you realize the girl you've been hitting on in AC is actually a guy

Elaborate please?

(01 Jun 11, 12:29AM)spamma Wrote: you see jesus get killed on a server but he doesn't return three days later...

lol'd

Thanks given by:
fragger gibs someone
Thanks given by: