The awkward moment when...
bukz tries to make a joke
Thanks given by:
OMG SUCH GOOD COUNTERTROLL

* Bukz bows to the master
Thanks given by:
The awkward moment when you get pwned by a dev.

The awkward moment when some troll is going to inevitably call me a suck-up, thinking it will piss me off, and finds out I don't even give half a shit.
Thanks given by:
The awkward moment when you realize that the post you were sure you had just posted has mysteriously disappeared, and you are too afraid to say anything about it because you aren't even sure you posted anything anymore. The walls start to close in around you, and you feel your lungs tightening, gasping for air. You are suddenly aware that you are breathing, that you aren't sitting in a comfortable position, and that your tongue feels really weird in your mouth. You can't take it much longer; you give a strangled shout and throw yourself away from the glowing monitor, knocking your chair over and waking up the girl who had passed out on your bed. You stare at her, discovering that you have no recollection of how she came to be in your room. She smiles back at you, looking slightly puzzled. You give a slight smile, mostly out of habit, before yanking the door open and sprinting out of your room and flying down the stairs, taking them three at a time. You are jolted to a stop at the bottom of the steps by the sight of the front door, and the hairs on the back of your neck start to rise. Something isn't right here, something isn't right with this whole situation. You collect your thoughts, and reach back into your memory, searching for a clue, anything to help you piece it together. Your brain fails to return any complete ideas, just a vague thought about some sort of website, or some sort of game? In a flash it all comes back: you were sitting in your chair in front of the computer, reading a ridiculously long post and thinking about how awkward your breathing feels right now.
Thanks given by:
The awkward moment when Lantry leaks the plotline for Hangover 3: Computer Nerds

edit: That or he has no life.
Thanks given by:
Hellspell is right, actually.
Not that I'm suggesting that any of the well known players here are cheaters (or even hacker)
EDIT: Goshdarn you to heckfire, manual BBcode tags!
The awkward moment when you post in the wrong thread, despite writing the original post in the correct thread.
FAIL
Thanks given by:
..when you search funk into youtube and this comes up
Thanks given by:
...when you try to find this image on google:

[Image: j345chgc.llz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 10:17AM)XFA Wrote: ..when you search funk into youtube and this comes up

my face died
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 10:17AM)XFA Wrote: ..when you search funk into youtube and this comes up

O.0

The awkward moment when someone you know is quitting AC, and you feel bad
Thanks given by:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...80&bih=685
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 11:10PM)VenteX Wrote: The awkward moment when you get pwned by a dev.

That happened to me about 20 times when I played Bukz...

(I knew I should've left the pub!)

The awkward moment when I was the subject of a kick for being too good...
Thanks given by:
The awkward moment when you realize desekrator has just made another random thread in offtopic.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 10:49PM)Viper Wrote: The awkward moment when you realize desekrator has just made another random thread in offtopic.

I thought it happened too much to be awkward...
Thanks given by:
Depends on your definition of awkward.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 05:54AM)Lantry Wrote: The awkward moment when you realize that the post you were sure you had just posted has mysteriously disappeared, and you are too afraid to say anything about it ***snipped; that's a lotta post*** sitting in your chair in front of the computer, reading a ridiculously long post and thinking about how awkward your breathing feels right now.

You are also now blinking manually. And you lost The Game.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 02:23AM)VenteX Wrote: you lost The Game.

WHAT THE FRIGGIN F***************************K WHY!

Why VenteX, are you so cruel to me?
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 11:10PM)VenteX Wrote: The awkward moment when you get pwned by a dev.

The awkward moment when some troll is going to inevitably call me a suck-up, thinking it will piss me off, and finds out I don't even give half a shit.

I dont think it will piss you off but that was possibly the most blatant sucking up i've ever seen.
(15 Jun 11, 10:49PM)Viper Wrote: The awkward moment when you realize desekrator has just made another random thread in offtopic.

I'm just happy you used Desekrator as opposed to Hellspell
Thanks given by:
If you aren't against the devs, you are with them. If you aren't blatantly insulting them, you are sucking up. That's just how it works I guess.
Thanks given by:
Lol, don't you guys read? "The awkward moment when you get pwned by a dev." - to me, that sounds more like "the devs are so bad, it's awkward when you get pwned by them". Which would be totally true if the dev team consisted only of myself :P
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 05:23PM)Lantry Wrote: If you aren't against the devs, you are with them. If you aren't blatantly insulting them, you are sucking up. That's just how it works I guess.

Hi Lantry. I didn't expect you to be the one to call me a suck-up. xD

(20 Jun 11, 05:34PM)tempest Wrote: Lol, don't you guys read? "The awkward moment when you get pwned by a dev." - to me, that sounds more like "the devs are so bad, it's awkward when you get pwned by them". Which would be totally true if the dev team consisted only of myself :P

Eh, not exactly my intention.

(20 Jun 11, 04:46PM)Hellspell Wrote: that was possibly the most blatant sucking up i've ever seen.

Like I said, some troll would inevitably call me a suck-up. *sigh* You all are getting so predictable these days. (By the way, love the clarification of "I don't think it will piss you off." What was the point in saying it, then? xD)
Thanks given by:
Hey, I don't mean to insult you or anything, but I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Thanks given by:
JAM!!!!!!!!!
>:O
* Frogulis insulted
Thanks given by:
A brazilian makes an anti cheat system

A brazilian forgets to use caps lock in a message

Don't take take those personally, any brasilianos reading. I love brazil. In fact, truth be known brazil is my 12th favourite south american country.
Thanks given by:
Somebody plots a desperate attempt to save this topic!
Thanks given by:
that or I came up with two jokes and felt like putting them in
Thanks given by:
when you try to play and you have been banned cause of your brothers attitude.
Thanks given by:
when a brazilian completes a gema without flying through all it's walls
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 11, 01:07AM)Hellspell Wrote: A brazilian makes an anti cheat system

See Brahma XD

(25 Jul 11, 01:07AM)Hellspell Wrote: Don't take take those personally, any brasilianos reading. I love brazil. In fact, truth be known brazil is my 12th favourite south american country.

How the hell do you love it if it's y-

never mind.

* Cemer declares Hellspell to be the best troll.
Thanks given by:
you accidently pee by getting killed by a person with 2 kills and 20 deaths
Thanks given by: