Teamspeak Server for AC
Hi all,

w00p has been hosting a teamspeak server for a while.
Recently, we increased the number of slots. It means any of you can join if you need a place to talk for clan matches, chat and ask for inter/matches.

Version : Teamspeak 3 (download link)
Address : loki.woop.us
Port : 9987
No password is needed.

We have many public and private channels. We can even make channels for your clan if you and your clanmates ask.

On our server you'll meet a lot of AC players, but most of them are from
w00p|, |dR|, BME|, |oNe|, =MyS=, legacy, etc.

Be many to come & HF ! :D
Thanks Sanzo & Drakas

NB : once you're connected for the first time, you'll need to be added to a kind of whitelist by an administrator. We're really active so it usually takes 1 minute. Ask on IRC if nobody adds you.
Thanks given by:
Thanks so much w00p (sanzo ;-)! :D I know a lot of people use this service!
Thanks given by:
What! You mean thanks to much Sanzo for the license ? Oh, then np ;))
Thanks given by:
Nice :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the legacy's pacman symbol (twice) ;D
Thanks given by:
Ghost = Lag = Xenon.
Thanks given by:
First (i dont know who) deleted our C|R channel
Then all my clan got banned from team speak server, why??
Thanks given by:
Your channel was auto-deleted for inactivity, none of your clan mates is banned, the server was just password-protected, and next time please talk to us directly via IRC, this is not the purpose of this thread.
Thanks given by:
I strongly recommend to remove the 'whitelist' thing.
Thanks given by:
Actually, we have encountered so many problems with hacking and such, that we decided to do something.
It's the only solution we have ATM.
For example, terror 2.0, who was banned because he abused on the server, paid other guys to hack it... We do not have any problem since we started to use the whitelist.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 11, 09:11PM)Luc@s Wrote: For example, terror 2.0, who was banned because he abused on the server, paid other guys to hack it
WTF? That guy paid others to hack a TS server? As a revenge because he was banned from it for abuse? Some people should really go see a doctor.
Thanks given by:
I have a spinning IP, does that mean I will be banned after I connect the second time? :/
Thanks given by:
Lucas, the ammount of time it takes for you guys to add users is horrible, i've been waiting 3 days, and i've asked sanzo several times..
Thanks given by:
Slow_Man, how do you get your IP address to spin? Mine only glares at me rudely if I try to get it to do any tricks.
Thanks given by:
@a_slow_old_man, No, the "account system" will use your unique ID (TS feature).

@Shorty, you need to be on TS or even connected on IRC more often :p If you are connected i can give you a token to be in the "Normal server group" without an admin.
Thanks given by:
Sanzo, maybe everyone on TS3 can add people? Like yesterday, I was on TS3 for 3 hours with many people on until finally a w00p member/moderator came and gave me permission. Thanks Harrek but seriously, let everyone be able to add people. We don't all live in Frnech timezone.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 11, 01:07AM)V-Man Wrote: Slow_Man, how do you get your IP address to spin? Mine only glares at me rudely if I try to get it to do any tricks.

"with a carrot and a stick" (idk if thats the rigt thing, but dict.leo told me)

If it's a good IP, you gotta pet the router.
If not turn it off and on, that'll take it it's lesson!

Ontopic: Ok, thanks :)
I'll conecct this afternoon
Thanks given by:
Havent been added yet..
Thanks given by:
Send me a PM on this forum and i will give you a token in my answer.

To use the token, "permission" > "use priviliege key".

Ok ? :)
Thanks given by:
(18 May 11, 09:42PM)tempest Wrote:
(18 May 11, 09:11PM)Luc@s Wrote: For example, terror 2.0, who was banned because he abused on the server, paid other guys to hack it
WTF? That guy paid others to hack a TS server? As a revenge because he was banned from it for abuse? Some people should really go see a doctor.

Yes he should.. :/

Ok so :
i see the aussies have to wait too long ( but i wonder why xenon and shorty had problems after being added)
maybe we'll change it, but we need a kind of whitelist anyway.

(19 May 11, 08:23AM)Xenon Wrote: Sanzo, maybe everyone on TS3 can add people? Like yesterday, I was on TS3 for 3 hours with many people on until finally a w00p member/moderator came and gave me permission. Thanks Harrek but seriously, let everyone be able to add people. We don't all live in Frnech timezone.

We won't allow everyone to add new users, since as you noticed, only 5 % of them know who shouldn't be accepted...
Thanks given by:
(18 May 11, 07:41PM)Luc@s Wrote: Your channel was auto-deleted for inactivity, none of your clan mates is banned, the server was just password-protected, and next time please talk to us directly via IRC, this is not the purpose of this thread.

ok excuse me for the error :)
how can i get the pass and a channel?
Thanks given by:
The server isn't password protected anymore.
You can ask Sanzo by PM, but i can ask him directly.
Thanks given by:
(15 May 11, 04:08PM)Luc@s Wrote: Be many to come & HF ! :D
Thanks Sanzo & Drakas
Are you referring to HF: HackForums :D
Or is there another abrreviation.
On-topic: Nice think this would be cool and cooler if we could use IRC WITHIN AC: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2917.html
Never got anywhere on it :(

Thanks given by:
An IRC plugin for TS already exist. But it's not really working...

http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/pl...-Chat.html

(HF=Have fun :p)
Thanks given by:
nevermind.
Thanks given by:
Didn't AC start out as an IRC application with a fun FPS minigame in it?
Thanks given by:
More and more people comming ! :D
Thanks given by:
Xenon, Shorty: We're sorry if that kind of things happen, but there are usually admins/mods connected from 7:00 am to 00:00 (GMT) during week-ends and (french) holidays.
I also think that the idea "only admins and mods can add people in a group" is necessary, cause as Lucas said hackers already joined teamspeak few months ago, and we don't want to have that kind of problem anymore, I guess you, teamspeak players, agree with me : 1 shutdown every minutes is VERY annoying.

Come there, everyone :D
Teamspeak is waiting you.
Thanks given by:
Maybe get admins in different timezones? I'm sure there is someone you can trust in another timezone :P
Thanks given by:
Maybe RR. Infact there are quite a few admins but they are all european times :X
Thanks given by: