SALEM
I don't see this as blacklist worthy. Just if you hate him hate him. Who cares what he says after he dies. If someone is talking bad on you what would you do. I mean he is annoying sometimes but he is never like racist or cussing way to much.
Thanks given by:
I was in MC but everyone started leaving so I decided to apply to KH. After I was accepted in KH, I left MC and for some reason when KH found out about that they made a big deal about it which I thought was stupid. The real reason for it was that some of the older members in KH didn't like me which was made blatantly obvious so it was more of a political move than anything else really. I wasn't actually kicked out but quit when this drama came about because I felt ashamed to be a part of such a stupid clan considering I'm one of the best players in this game, and they were lucky to ever have me in their clan.
Thanks given by:
Thou art a saucy fellow! Thy modesty filleth me with awe, thy skills blindeth my eyes.

DO NOT LOOK AT ME FERRET. <--- Actually in Julius Caesar.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 11, 04:35AM)Viper Wrote: But you still teamkill O.o

lol.

I think everybody who plays this game teamkill's at one point or another. If someone accidently tk's me but apologizes I will accept that. However, if they tk me twice then I will start to defend myself by tk-ing them before they tk me if/whenever possible. Sometimes this leads to unnecessary tk wars and people accusing me of tk-ing when usually they've started it.
(12 May 11, 04:51AM)Viper Wrote: Thou art a saucy fellow! Thy modesty filleth me with awe, thy skills blindeth my eyes.

DO NOT LOOK AT ME FERRET. <--- Actually in Julius Caesar.

If you don't have anything relevant to say, please get out of the thread.
Thanks given by:
SALEM is our former beloved Centur!0
Thanks given by:
..?
Thanks given by:
So former hackzor Z?
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Also your *jokes* as you say of accusing somebody of hacking are not acceptable...that is just plain immature and uneeded...and as for the tk....dude its one accidental death...dont rage about it jeez...now if it was somebody constantly tking you then yeah but how you say it,you make it sound like if they accidentally tk you a couple of times...you will rage and purposely tk them non-stop (before they SUPPOSEDLY have a chance to tk you again)
Thanks given by:
The point is that I'm not even accusing them of hacking.. If you still think I am, you are stupid.

In all simplicity, the chances are if you accuse me of tk-ing you then you tk-ed me before that.
Thanks given by:
Now...would that be accidental?...also calling me stupid...yeah really nice choice of words you have there.
Thanks given by:
I thought I already made my point clear, but apparently you weren't intelligent enough to get it the first time. No, but I don't tk people who "accidently" tk me. It's only when it's done twice in a row and becomes blatantly obvious that they're doing it on purpose that I respond by defending myself like anybody else would do.
Thanks given by: