Dial-Up
Who here has dial-up and what do people think of it. I mean I think dial-up is crap. What are your thoughts?
Thanks given by:
Too many posts about it.
Thanks given by:
There aren't any other four words that describe it enough other than, "it just simply sucks". Although I'm starting to get a feeling I am using dial-up myself.
Thanks given by:
(03 May 11, 03:14AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Although I'm starting to get a feeling I am using dial-up myself.
Monopolies'll do that to you. Sounds like you need some Sherman Act-style trust-bustin.
(sorry, I have AP US History tests this week :\ )

Thanks given by:
Who here thinks Xenon is making too many threads? :P
Thanks given by:
I agree completely with all of your posts.

(03 May 11, 03:54AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Who here thinks Xenon is making too many threads? :P

Especially this one^
Thanks given by:
What can I say. I am AC-friendly.
Thanks given by:
Yet AC doesn't seem friendly to you.
Thanks given by:
Nyawww, it's ok.
I'll post something ontopic in an offtopic thread.
I have 512kb down ADSL and you know what it does? BUGGER-ALL! BLOODY ARGHGHGHGHGHGGRRRRRRRANGRY MIGHT AS WELL BE DIAL-UP! STUPID RIDICULOUS INTERNET BEING RIDICULOUS! D:<
[/rant]
Thanks given by:
Last time I use a dial-up age of empires I was brand new soo yeah I remember the sound of the connection so good, it was innocent times, and the world was different no Facebook no twitter no nothing hahahahaha
Thanks given by:
aw man, I remember age of empires. good times, staying home sick from school and playing AOE all day.
Thanks given by:
(03 May 11, 06:20AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Yet AC doesn't seem friendly to you.

I don't know about that, he's still better than the majority of players. If it really hated him, I'm sure he'd suck.
Thanks given by:
AC isn't just a bunch of computer code.
Thanks given by:
It's a living, breathing, being...... o.O
Thanks given by:
that has hate for all things Dial-up :O
Thanks given by:
I can't try Dial-Up, my mac doesn't have the port xD
Thanks given by:
VoiP-$3.54/mo.
Dial up-$55/Mo.
T00k a year for parents to switch!
Thanks given by:
512/128(maybe) ADSL - $40AU
I haven't seen it going above about half of what it's meant to for at least a couple of days now...
Thanks given by:
(04 May 11, 10:46PM)Jason Wrote:
(03 May 11, 06:20AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Yet AC doesn't seem friendly to you.

I don't know about that, he's still better than the majority of players. If it really hated him, I'm sure he'd suck.

AC isn't only about playing skill

why can't people understand this
Thanks given by:
because some people dont understand this is a COMMUNITY game and how ur attitude towards others will greatly effect how you are viewed upon by other people....my 2 cents
Thanks given by:
AC isn't as dial-up friendly as it used to be.. they don't make upgrade packages for minor ac release. For 1.1.0.5 (or whatever is next) can we have upgrade packages? :D
Thanks given by:
(10 May 11, 05:47AM)lucky Wrote: others will greatly effect
affect.
Sorry :D
Thanks given by:
http://xkcd.com/326/
Thanks given by:
DAMMIT V-MAN!
Now I'm trying too figure out weather I was correct or not...
Your making me think hear!
Thanks given by:
Dial-up is a crime against humanity
Thanks given by:
Dial up?
"I open up the internet, with ma 56Kaaaaaaaaaay modem speed n'nah!"

lol.
But yes, i think its shocking that people still pay to have it in this day and age. should be iradicated from teh internets.
Thanks given by:
i wish but for some reason...in some certain areas in the U.S. probably not more larger than 1/2 a mile..there is no Hi-speed available...and i happen to reside in one of those areas...FML
Thanks given by:
I feel your pain.
"Cable to the left of me, ADSL2+ to my right, here I am, stuck in the middle without 2 :("
That was truly terrible.
Thanks given by:
@Myke: I was doing my best to resist posting that for a third time.
Thanks given by:
y u no stop discussing this?!
Thanks given by: