Ladder douchbaggery
If TyD wants to maintain a ladder, let them maintain a ladder and deal with this. No need to create some sort of scandal.
Thanks given by:
This is thing that ive always had against the ladders (whether it be hi-skill, tyd or whatever). This is in no way a new problem, as long as the ladder exists this sorta stuff is gonna happen.
Thanks given by:
I loss all my respect for him, I saw him do that once or twice, but I thought it was an easy wayto get his alias working, it a shame and honestly he deserves to be removed from the ladder, if he cares that much to do that I bet that's a good pinishment right?

Punishment I mean
Thanks given by:
I'm 100% with jamz on this one.

Would you not be irritated if I joined a server as unarmed and had a script that changed my name to StRaTo whenever I was shooting, so that only my kills would be registered on the ladder?
Thanks given by:
I agree that it is a problem. However, I see no reason for the whole community to get dragged into this fight. You are wasting time by discussing it; just go ahead and fix it!
Thanks given by:
Permanently banned. I have no tolerance for this kind of abuse. All ladder scores will be removed also.

There must always be nicknames together with IP addresses. Because there are possibilities that you will have several players from the same IP, or IP range.

This is why ladder data + logs are useful.
Thanks given by:
Amm and If we have a dynamic ip?
Thanks given by:
I think pwnage has this under control jack ;)
Thanks given by:
Can I get an AMEN?
[Image: Amen-Brother.jpg]
Thank you brother Hogan.
Thanks given by:
Is it alright to change name sometimes to different names, sometimes when I don't feel like playing really good I will just have a name like "legacy.SHOTGUN" or something like that?
Thanks given by:
Of course, why not? The problem with this case here is that he took flags with one name and scored them with another, in order to "artificially" improve the flag ratio for the second one.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 11, 10:17AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: he deserves to be removed from the ladder,

He has been removed from it
Thanks given by:
a guy does something clever to beat everyone = permanent ban?
what next? will people be banned for camping because apparently that's not fair play either?
Thanks given by:
Calling that "clever" is a travesty.
"clever" has more to do with tactics than trying to circumvent the methods used to measure those tactics.
By that logic, every AC cheat is "clever," and blacklisting people who make/use them is the wrong thing to do.
Thanks given by:
it's not cheating as much as it is thinking outside the box, and that is a tactic.
What's more what he did wasn't listed as a punishable offence to my knowledge.
Do I sense a degree of jealousy of LosZetas', or more specifically his former place in the ladder?
Thanks given by:
Stop trolling HellSpell. Its not cheating. Its just being a real bad sport.
Thanks given by:
(13 May 11, 09:10PM)Viper Wrote: Stop trolling HellSpell.

This. Also closed since the problem has been solved.

Thanks given by:
(13 May 11, 08:18PM)Hellspell Wrote: it's not cheating as much as it is thinking outside the box, and that is a tactic.
He is "cheating" the ladder.
And by that he gets a higher score then hes suppose to (on ladder).
Thats called ladder cheat and should result in being removed from the ladder.

Edit: Sorry i posted when thread was closed.
I did not see it before after i posted.

Sorry to all again.
Thanks given by: