Weapon selection menu keeps appearing
Hey im new here my friend got me started..

So when ever I try to play my weapons bar pops up and I cant get it off...like it will disappear for a few seconds then will pop tight back up....its super frusturating..

Mod edit: changed title to something more descriptive
Thanks given by:
What do you mean by "weapons bar"?
If it's the weapon selection menu, that you usually get by pressing 'B', are you sure you're not accidentally hitting it when you press spacebar?
Thanks given by:
yeah that what I meant I tryed hitting B it doesnt work i have to keep pressing esc just to get to main menu
Thanks given by:
Try typing /resetbinds in-game. This will reset all the keys to their original commands. It sounds like your weapon menu might be bound to some other commonly used key, somehow.
Thanks given by:
doesnt work...im not pressing anything...it just pops up
Thanks given by:
Are you using scope at the time?

Or is that weapon you are holding in the hand?
Thanks given by:
no i just sit there doing nothing..it pops up...i press space or esc to make it go away and it goes away for like 1 sec then comes back withut me pressing something
Thanks given by:
/bind B "showmenu Weapons"

press b

Edit: I guess I misread/misunderstood the original question, tempest's suggestion should work, do you have tools.cfg installed by any chance?
Thanks given by:
space or esc?

Timmeh, re-launch the assaultcube and take the screen of the AssaultCube issue you are trying to explain to us
Thanks given by:
Remove any scripts you may have installed.

Did you download AC from this site?
Thanks given by:
yeah
Thanks given by:
try
/bind B ""
Thanks given by:
Or... just reinstall AC :P
Thanks given by:
Do you have some sort of automated keyboard script (JavaScript or similar) running?
It may be related to the hook in Windows where a keyboard with special volume adjustment buttons makes AC think you're pressing "B" or "C".
If tempest's solution works, you'll need to bind your weapons menu to a different key (and if you aren't aware of anything accessing your keyboard, run an anti-spyware scanner, XD).
Thanks given by:
*V-Man saves the day yet again...

Or... if hes tried tempest's fix and its still happening, then something else is going on.
Thanks given by: