Can you host a Assaultcube Server on a Windows Vista: Home Premium 64 bit?
Hmm, I'm almost out of ideas, I tried what I thought may help. If jamz has already TV'ed your computer and was unsuccessful than I probably can't offer anything more than what he has.

All that I can think of is:

- Make sure your computer has the latest updates for the firewall and the system.
- Make sure the ports for the server are both UDP on the router and firewall.
- See if your router requires a LAN server IP and make sure you enter the right one, it should start something like: 192.168.x.x (the IPv4 address) you can find it by running command prompt and typing "ipconfig".
- Make sure you are not running more than one anti-virus or firewall program, to prevent any mishaps of them conflicting with each other and preventing the server from connecting.
- Try temporarily shutting off your firewall as you have done before.
- Remove any other attempts of port-forwarding you may have done for the ports 28763 and 28764, restart the computer and router, add the ports again and restart and then run server as administrator.
- Try using different ports Ex: 28755 and 28756 and make them on both the router and firewall, then go to the servercmdline.cfg in the AC config folder and add the line -f28755 save and try running the server as administrator.

Other than that, I'm kind of stuck for ideas. jamz tried to help through TV, idk if anyone else reading this post has any other suggestions that hasn't been tried. If I think of something else I will post.
Thanks given by:
ikljo did you even read Criz_213's last post - it's as I was suspecting all the time reading the thread - his internal (LAN) IP is not fixed; he's still using DHCP and the router hasn't got an entry for his MAC-address, which is the usual method for assigning fixed IPs with a DHCP-server.
Criz_213, even though you asked us in the 1st post not to - portforward.com is the place to go. You should be able to read up on documentation of your specific router, especially on how to assign static IPs with it. EQ-660R and static IP on Win/Vista. HTH
Thanks given by: