Hi! My name is Onus!
Hey! I'd just like to introduce myself...

My name is Onus, which is pronounced (own-us; get it?)
I hail from the sunny state of Florida. Where in Florida you ask? Northern Florida, I shall not reveal my exact location, but in the Jacksonville area and such. I'm currently at the age of 16, and my birthday is coming up; June 2nd.
I'm currently a Junior in High School, I'm trying to pull in some scholarships to make sure I have somewhere to go once I graduate.

...and my actual name is Robert C. No last names for now.

I'm a bit of a grammar whore (you gotta love us.) Although, I might spell one or two things wrong sometimes, if I do, politely correct me.

I've been playing this marvelous game for quite some time, still getting the hang of things and such. I've also been secretly peeping in and out of this forum to check on things, I've finally decided to make an account.

I'm new to this online/computer gaming stuff, but I was always a biggie on PlayStation and Xbox. I currently own both Ps3 and Xbox 360.

I'll see if I can make it into some clans later, for now, I need to work on my reflexes.

Currently, my favorite gun would probably the AR, and SMG (I'll do some sniping sometimes) and my favorite maps would include ac_desert and ac_complex.

I'm a bit familiar with the IRC chat. So if you want to talk face to face, I'm usually idling on Assault Cube's official IRC (starting now)

Remember, I'm still new, so if you can, give me some tips on who to stay away of, and who to approach.

Well, that's all for now, if anything, message or e-mail me!

Thanks given by:
I'll gladly welcome you here :) I'm from Lisbon, Portugal, by the way.
Thanks given by:
Don't play AssaultCube if you are trying to keep up your grades.

Nah who cares, welcome!
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 11, 09:51PM)Onus Wrote: Currently, my favorite gun would probably the AR, and SMG (I'll do some sniping sometimes) and my favorite maps would include ac_desert and ac_complex

GG
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forums, Onus!

GL, HF, eQ.| is a pretty cool clan and doesn't afraid of anything, all that jazz.

Hope to see you in-game sometime :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 11, 10:05PM)titiPT Wrote: I'll gladly welcome you here :) I'm from Lisbon, Portugal, by the way.

Appreciate it man. I was in portugal back in 2007, beautiful place from what I remember.

(26 Apr 11, 10:08PM)Gibstick Wrote: Don't play AssaultCube if you are trying to keep up your grades. Nah who cares, welcome!
Haha, thanks! My grades are fine, I've always been a gamer at heart!

(26 Apr 11, 10:14PM)Duckett Wrote:
(26 Apr 11, 09:51PM)Onus Wrote: Currently, my favorite gun would probably the AR, and SMG (I'll do some sniping sometimes) and my favorite maps would include ac_desert and ac_complex

GG
GG to you?
Thanks given by:
Phew, I thought for the moment, your nick said " *nus "
Thanks given by:
Hi Onus! Welcome to the AssaultCube Nuthouse! :D

* Andrez is not a nut by the way. u_u
Thanks given by:
Haha, why would I think you're a nut Andrez?
Thanks given by:
Welcome Onus! Enjoy your stay!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time.
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Going by your avatar...Opera user?
Thanks given by:
Welcome, Onus. Pwn us. Hehe, I get it.
Now that you've declared yourself a grammar whore, watch yourself. ;-)
Thanks given by:
Nope! I just enjoyed the red "O"
Thanks given by:
Aww :( But its Operaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So yeah anyways, good luck with your Assault Cube future. :D Have fun.
Thanks given by:
Heyo Onus.

My name is Ronald_Reagan (at least my screen name), and I run a clan called the Presidential Bodyguards. I live on the west coast, and can see all from my high mountain in Oregon. My name does not rhyme with anus (as someone artfully pointed out), but I like it anyways. Your name reminds me of opus.

I hope you have a good time, and dont fall into the bad group of kids. These kids end up banned.
Here are some examples of these trouble makers:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7

Not to scare you, but these users are just spambots :D
Thanks given by:
Hey Onus, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stay away from Feng.
Thanks given by:
like 'Anus' but with an 'O'
Thanks given by:
lol Boomy.

When you said that you were a grammar freak, I was proofreading your post. Somebody should get their head checked.
*cough*
Just wondering, do you use a Mac?
Thanks given by:
yay, grammer freak?
me to!
Hi 5!
Welcome, do stay :)
Thanks given by:
Is there something wrong with my post? Grammar wise...

edit

I did say I was still getting used to everything.
Thanks given by:
OHAI!
Thanks given by:
No, but there was something wrong with my second post. AHUASHUHAUSHUHAUHASUHAS
Thanks given by:
Don't mind gibstick Onus. You'll eventually get used to his nonsense! :D
Thanks given by:
Grammar whore, eh?
Seems I have competition.
and BTW, RR, nice examples. ;D

Mod edit: Edited for grammar
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 11, 09:51PM)Onus Wrote: I'm a bit familiar with the IRC chat. So if you want to talk face to face, I'm usually idling on Assault Cube's official IRC (starting now)

Didn't anyone else find this a bit funny? HINT: irony
Anyway, welcome to the game! have fun!
Thanks given by:
Hola! And welcome to the AC community, please enjoy your stay and please stay away of modded clients, cheaters, spamzors and yes MorganKell when he's drunk.

Happy birthday :)
Thanks given by:
Heya Onus :)

(27 Apr 11, 08:51AM)Frogulis Wrote: yay, grammer freak?
me to!

Obviously not a spelling one ;)
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 11, 05:16AM)Lantry Wrote:
(26 Apr 11, 09:51PM)Onus Wrote: ...

Didn't anyone else find this a bit funny? HINT: irony

Yes, I'm sure he is very familiar with internet relay chat chat ahuashuahsuahsuas.
Thanks given by:
/join #assaultcubechat?
Thanks given by: