-.AcP._ needs Help !!!

We need Help !!! A guy his messing with my team since few weeks He is using AcP tag and Names... !!!!!

And Now step by step all the servers on Ac auto-kick us :/

What should we do ????? HELP !!!!!!!

Name: -.AcP._Kr3v4r*
-.AcP._Val
-.AcP._LeMec
-.AcP._Montana

//Ban Reason: Massive Clan tag impersonation, Forum Account Hack, GibHack, speedHack, Aimbot....Insult and harassment
//Server: IAF laader and others...
//Proof demo and screenshot: (others coming soon) : [Image: 1zbapmd.png]
[Image: 2wd0nqg.jpg]

http://assaultcube-fr.frenchboard.com/ne...0.htm#2797

Thanks given by:
AcP are nick blacklisted on my server because the clan did nothing about Val when he was cheating.
Thanks given by:
Jamz

As you can see on the SS, AcP._Val (the cheater impersonator one) was unmanageable... he decided to cheat on all the severs with our tag on... using player name... What should we do??? i write today on Ac forum to Ban this guy IP. The real Val is not a Cheater... Jeeezzz

We need help not to be ban because of one retarded hacker...

Thank you for your understanding. and please remove your auto kick... I mean if one day this guy use Your name and tag... You will understand :/
Thanks given by:
It's not the first time. We talk about this impersonate many time and a lot of players kick some AcP because they think they are cheater.

Like you jamz.

But it's strange because all the Blacklisted AcP player have the same IP adress.

Be serious and put this IP on Blacklist for THEM.
Thanks given by:
Let's be clear - I am not talking about the recent impersonator (93.182.128.0/18 has been a problem for a long time and I'm surprised more server owners haven't realised this). I'm talking about the real Val who plays primarily in 86.67.45.x and has appeared in 77.198.116.x and 77.195.82.x. I don't like being wrong, so I try to make sure that if I'm going to accuse someone, in public, of cheating, I've got some proof to back it up.
Val first cheated on January 26, using a pseudonym which I can no longer remember. He was blacklisted at the time, under this pseudonym and a few days later I realised the IP matched one that Val had been using in my server. I posted in the blacklist thread that it was -.AcP._Val, a fact ignored by AcP. Unfortunately the location of the demo for this cheat has been lost with the old forum.
For some reason (Was he kicked? You didn't leave it long before letting him back if he was), Val stopped playing as AcP on February 7, and switched to {M.V}, returning to the AcP tag on April 12. During this period, on February 25, he experimented with cheat clients again. Here's a demo from that day; he joins with about 13 minutes remaining. This is the demo that's used as proof on the TyD blacklist.
I don't have the log that goes with that demo, but here's an extract from the NZ Moa server:
Feb 25 16:13:22 [Moa34662]: [86.67.45.99] {M.V}Val logged in (default)
Feb 25 16:14:05 [Moa34662]: [86.67.45.99] disconnected client {M.V}Val cn 2, 42 seconds played, score saved
{M.V}Val joins Moa just a few minutes after leaving the NS server in the demo (timestamped 15:55).
Yes, this happened some months ago, and I know most of you won't care about this, but I know some server owners do care about keeping scum off their servers. Here's the evidence for this, obviously, overlooked cheat.
Thanks given by:
Touché
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 10, 10:39AM)Medusa Wrote: Touché

C'mon I am just registred on your forum guys... i didn't know about it. I will ask today to remove Val from the Team. End of the story... because of a low level of english my team never been on Ac Forum.. but you're right Jamz we should be more focus about it.

Val will be fired from the Team soon as possible (If he was really involved)

Thanks.
and a second thing: AcP was a Mess before.. with a lot' of unmanageable players (year ago) today it's completely different, we are clean and nice players.. please don't judge everybody cause of few idiots

We working hard now to clean the mess, soon as we know about it (H@nib@l is a good example: he was cheating during a 3v3 and a day after we fired him)

cheers
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 10, 10:39AM)Medusa Wrote: Touché

Constructive and helpful post.

AcP didn't know anything about that, yeah they should have checked his past. But, this clan needs help now, not to be blamed.

I had asked Drakas to add montana in the clan tag protection. But now all the clan is impersonated by a cheater; ban the real cheaters.
Thanks given by:
I know my post wasn't constructive and helpful at all but i couldn't help myself.
I'm not blaming anyone although i think Kr3v4r should have looked a little further, the "Touché" was meant for:

(15 Jul 10, 06:34PM)*GrZ|Sp!d3R Wrote: It's not the first time. We talk about this impersonate many time and a lot of players kick some AcP because they think they are cheater.
Like you jamz.

But it's strange because all the Blacklisted AcP player have the same IP adress.

Be serious and put this IP on Blacklist for THEM.

It's not the first time that *GrZ|Sp!d3R posted something without thinking
Thanks given by:
ok ok Spider Tried to be helpful on his post even if he didn't get the DES problem here. No flame War, just answers.. :P

Tks Spider, Lucas and others to understand the situation... and yes now we will check every single player to avoid a pbl.

We Still need to erase the Crazy Cheater from Ac.. MisteR 93.182.135.192
Thanks given by:
@Jamz : Sorry for my post but I don't remember this Black list.

@Medusa: If I post is not because I " posted something without thinking " but because, maybe tomorow, this man impersonate an other clan tag. He is french and We are french. I doesn't absolutely want the same problem.
I don't understand why you blames me but that make me nothing.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
* V-Man summons a level 43 RandumKiwi, with range-scanning capabilities
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 10, 03:35AM)93.182.acp Wrote: hahahaha fuck you i am 93.182 Noob I am never going to use my ip
It is the punition =)
I am to hacker deprived not of noob =) and I can confirm you that several acp hack!

Mod edit:

Smart, really smart.

ok soo First: You are not Smart; you just have no friends to love
second: We will not stop playing Ac cause of you.. don't worry, we will find a solution.
And last thing, a punition (he wants say " punishment" but his english sucks)??? for??? You are a real psycho.. you should see a doctor for that pbl.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
acp is pitiable to him, he'll always use this tag to hack, anyway there is already a lot of acp who hacks, this week he gave 2 cheats to some acp and val already cheated, he told them that they wanted to be clever and now they cry
it isn't his ip, he got 50 like that, there is no solution to this
(translating for you, with his bad gramar, online translators are going to fail)
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 10, 03:56AM)François Wrote: acp is pitiable to him, he'll always use this tag to hack, anyway there is already a lot of acp who hacks, this week he gave 2 cheats to some acp and val already cheated, he told them that they wanted to be clever and now they cry
it isn't his ip, he got 50 like that, there is no solution to this
(translating for you, with his bad gramar, online translators are going to fail)

Woaaa this is awesome !!! this guy is reallly mad about our team right? (tks Francois for the translation.;) ) (je reve de choper son adresse, la vraie.. celle qui pourrait lui enlever pleins de petite dents tout partout son appareil dentaire)

It's a good example for others teams too : What should we do to be protected about guy like him? Because it could happen to lots of team. We will probably have to wait a while before this retarded finally get a life...

OMG.
Do you guys know anything about real no-cheat servers??? I wish they will be fonctional in the Futur... I wish they will.... I've never Cheated in my ac life and I am really tired today. I can stop playing Ac, but My team (AcP) is a nice place to be, with nice people in here.. it just drives me sad that a 13 years old kid (who can finally have a efficient power) destroying it....
(18 Jul 10, 04:48AM)lol2 Wrote: bon écoute francois déjà ton prénom tas pa eux de chance mdr et c'est vrais que quand on voi ton prénom on peux au moin te donner une bonne caliter tu sais parler anglais =), au lieu de passer ton temp sur un jeux gratuit tu devrait aller plus souvent a l'ecol mais tu et surement handicapé

ecoute mon vieux... ne parle pas d'aller a l'ecole quand on voit ton orthographe... tu sais a peine parler francais. (lol2=93.182...)
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
...ton français est pourri, sérieusement arrêtes-toi là. En plus de ne pas savoir conjuguer, ça n'as aucun sens.
Les acp sont déjà nickname blacklist sur pas mal de serveurs, t'es en train de t'en prendre à un cadavre.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 10, 05:13PM)François Wrote: Les acp sont déjà nickname blacklist sur pas mal de serveurs, t'es en train de t'en prendre à un cadavre.

bonne remarque.. il s'acharne sur nous mais il fait rien aux grosses teams... Il est juste trop con pour s'attaquer a plus fort...
et puis me cherche pas avec l'orthographe... moi je suis bilingue.. toi tu sais meme pas parler ta propre langue.. MdR... tu es drole en fin de compte...
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
* jamz holds his head
Make it stop. Please.
Go fight in game or IRC, not here.
Thanks given by: