1.1.0.4 Ratio Scoreboard Mod.
Here ya'll go.
Mac Bin

I dont know that fancy virus scanner stuffs, so you will have to take my word for it. (I hope I dont strike ya'll as the kind to sneak virus' places)

It is the ratio mod, and a little cubescript project I am working on. The cubescript mainly because I'm too lazy to take it out. It reads ping and writes logs.

Instructions:
Now here is the rub. I like Castiel, yet I dont like ratio. So he payed up on my paypal, but not enough to give you instructions and to get the whole package. I demand 100 paypal before tomorrow to give instructions.
Thanks given by:
lol, look how mac vs pc finally turned out.
Thanks given by:
100 paypal!
Thanks given by:
:/ I only have 72 internets. How much is that in paypals?
Thanks given by:
~42
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 11, 03:18AM)Gibstick Wrote:
(24 Apr 11, 03:18AM)SKB Wrote: i hope you made it work with /orderscorecolumns 1

Was gonna mention that but I forgot the command

It does as far as I know :), I think ciclons screenie of BoB vs oNe shows it here

(25 Apr 11, 02:04AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Here ya'll go.
Mac Bin

*Rest of post snipped*

Thanks ron :) I've updated the first post with the binary

Thanks given by:
good job.. but you do know there is a reason why the devs removed the ratios from 1.1

mod edit: *cough* that's why I split the thread *cough*
Thanks given by:
it's here , castiel : http://tas-clan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58
Thanks given by:
Could someone post the instructions for the Mac version, cause all I'm getting from the .zip file is the AC application icon?
Thanks given by:
kekeke, silly macs.
RR: give me half the money or I will tell them how to do it! :P
Thanks given by:
Go right ahead and tell them. You may note that there is no "Paypal" currency system (that I know of :O)
Thanks given by:
Oh, that was mostly a joke. all I know is that I can see the files fine on a PC, I'm not well-versed in BLACK MAGIC, so I don't really know what to do from there.
[Image: sekret.jpg]
Inside the frameworks folder is where most of the files are, but i have nfi what to do with them, mainly because the only macs I have used are the neutered ones at school.
Thanks given by:
Aye, I've only owned a neutered mac.

Wait, are there non-neutered Macs? :O

I give 100 paypals to a mac user who can solve it!
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 11, 06:30PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Could someone post the instructions for the Mac version, cause all I'm getting from the .zip file is the AC application icon?

Thanks given by:
Posting on behalf of JGAN who can't do so him/herself:

Quote:Installing Castiel's Ratio Mod on Mac:
1. Open folder containing original AC
2. Right click AC->Show Package Contents
3. Navigate to Contents->Gamedata
4. Select "assaultcube" and move it to the trash
5. Download Ronald_Reagan's zip ( http://pbclan.tk/files/assaultcube_ratio_&sekret.zip ) and unzip
6. Copy "assaultcube"
7. Go back to the original AC->Contents->Gamedata
8. Paste "assaultcube"
9. Close windows
10. Run AC as normal

-JGAN 4/27/2011

Quote:<JGAN> and then tell RR to send me $$ :D
Thanks given by:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yay! Someone figured it out!

* Ronald_Reagan sends JGAN 100 paypals.
For real money, it shouldn't be me paying him ;)
Thanks given by:
Was just about to try it out then.... Wait...no 32-bit? D:

EDIT: derp
Thanks given by:
I did exactly what it says there, got the ratio working, but several package didn't load. My crosshair turned square.
Thanks given by:
i had similar problems mainly with the sounds loading.
Thanks given by:
Ya did it wrong then.
I really dont know what though. Possibly frameworks are snarfed in my packaging.
I'll upload the same file again, but change some things soon enough.
Thanks given by:
K, thanks a lot for RR.
Thanks given by:
Ronald_Reagan Wrote:Ya did it wrong then.
I really dont know what though. Possibly frameworks are snarfed in my packaging.
I'll upload the same file again, but change some things soon enough.
Now? Pretty please? As far as I know only the crosshairs and sounds are the ones that can't load.
Thanks given by:
Someone? :(
Thanks given by:
i got the crosshair working somehow but the sounds still elude me. to get the crosshair working you need to note where the client is trying to draw them from. in my original ac folders it is under packaging/etc.etc. but with RR's client it tries to access them from a place that has an extra folder in between. this is most probably because for some reason the packaging between mac and window versions are slightly different. therefore our (mac users) original gamedata is not compatible with the windows-turned-mac client unless the folders are slightly modified.

the same theory should work to get sounds working but as of yet i have not been able to locate the issue.
Thanks given by:
Is it possible you fix this RR?
Thanks given by:
"The progam can't be started because ur libvorbisfile.dll is missing, WTF
I dont even know what that is!
Thanks given by: