1.1.0.4 Ratio Scoreboard Mod.
Hey,

So after seeing the modded scoreboard on #actv I decided to have a go at putting the ratio back into 1.1. I managed to get it working(as far as I have seen). If you would like the clients, I have the windows and linux 64 bit clients below, if you can compile for linux 32 bit please contact me via pm and i'll put the client link here.

On windows: Rename the downloaded file to "ac_client.exe" (without quotation marks). Place ac_client.exe in your assaultcube/bin_win32 folder. To stay safe rename the old ac_client.exe to ac_client.exe.BAK before replacing it.

On linux: Rename downloaded file to "linux_64_client" (without quotation marks). Place linux_64_client in your assaultcube/bin_unix folder. To stay safe rename old linux_64_client to linux_64_client_BAK before replacing it.

On mac: I dunno :P

Downloads:
Windows Client
Linux 64 bit Client
Mac Client(Thanks to Ronald_Reagan)

Example:
[Image: NDl7P.jpg]

Source:
Involves the modification of 2 files, scoreboard.cpp and menus.cpp.
scoreboard.cpp @ pastebin
menus.cpp @ pastebin

Virusscan Results(for those doubtful of safe binaries):
http://www.virustotal.com/url-scan/repor...1303560676
http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result...ormat=html - Thanks to Yarukinasu

Enjoy, Happy fragging
Thanks given by:
Very nice :)
Thanks given by:
well done
Thanks given by:
Very nice, it works, and I like it :D I've noticed... It's hard to get higher ratio with many deaths... Thank you. gg
Thanks given by:
Is it broken? the frags value is always the same as the ratio value?

JOKES: It all works as it should
Thanks given by:
GG Ratio Whore FTW :D
Thanks given by:
Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Perfect. <3
Thanks given by:
<3 reminds me of the good ol' days on AC :D
Thanks given by:
any word on 32bit?
Thanks given by:
Mac :D?
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 05:59PM)Boomhauer Wrote: any word on 32bit?

Not as of yet sorry, I'll put it up as soon as somebody contacts me.

(23 Apr 11, 06:29PM)Viper Wrote: Mac :D?

Hadn't even thought of this, I'll try get it done soon as I think I know somebody who can do it.
Thanks given by:
Er?
I can do it if someone has a paypal and a few extra bucks.

Personally I prefer un-modded clients, and no ratio. 1004 had too many ratio whores. Now it is just ladder whores.
Thanks given by:
So, everyone is free to modify the source and share?
Even if the ratio was a feature that was intentionaly removed by devs?
Hmm, i wonder where the moding limit is.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 07:21PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Personally I prefer un-modded clients, and no ratio. 1004 had too many ratio whores. Now it is just ladder whores.

I am the opposite. I could care less about the end result, but seeing my ratio DURING the game gives me an idea of how well I am doing more so than it not being there. I didn't want the ratio thing removed. But I am not a developer ;p Would be much simpler if we had a little ratio calculator in the bottom rt hand corner where the FPS range shows.
Thanks given by:
WTF a modified client!!!!!

well-done :)
Thanks given by:
Argh, I hate you. Just as my math skills are getting better, you release this.

Just kidding. Good job.
Thanks given by:
waaaa-waaaaa-waaaaaaaiiiiiittttt!! 23 kills divided by 18 deaths=......

RAGEQUIT.

EDIT: Why can't there just be options for what you want in your scoreboard?
Thanks given by:
You can view ratios with CubeScript (admittedly, not in such a nice format) without the risk of taking a modified client into a public server. :D
Thanks given by:
Boomhauer, I don't see how your idea would be hard to do at all. Just write some code that checks the players ratio and add it to the section that shows FPS and stuff.

As for the mod, gj. I spend quite a long time looking at the scoreboards to work out my k/d spread, and this makes it much easier, thanks.
Thanks given by:
<3 cas
Thanks given by:
i hope you made it work with /orderscorecolumns 1
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 11, 03:18AM)SKB Wrote: i hope you made it work with /orderscorecolumns 1

Was gonna mention that but I forgot the command
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 05:50PM)Dark$aint Wrote: <3 reminds me of the good ol' days on AC :D

just 1.0??? lol
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 11, 08:05AM)Robtics Wrote: About the ratio on the scoreboard: I myself do the basic math myself, its not hard and I dont feel like I always need to know the exact value of my ratio.

Cause you are a 1.0.4 player ratio addict as me! :D
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 11, 10:15AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(24 Apr 11, 08:05AM)Robtics Wrote: About the ratio on the scoreboard: I myself do the basic math myself, its not hard and I dont feel like I always need to know the exact value of my ratio.

Cause you are a 1.0.4 player ratio addict as me! :D
Same here lol.

@ Robtics: Then we would end up with like 372.15 points =P, but then again it would make the scoring more precise.
Thanks given by:
The discussions about score and whatnot were split. Keep it out of here, ty.
Thanks given by:
Reagan there are always going to be whores. It's just our bad shimmy we have to deal with them. I usually use a cheap condom and a 5 dollar bill. As for yall I'd suggest a change of landscape or dreamscape for that matter (Leo Dicaprio FTW). I'd prefer Ratio Whores over ladder whores. At least they played the game like men.
Thanks given by:
There is almost no difference between a ladder whore and a ratio whore...
Thanks given by:
Yes there is. A ladder whore whores each and every point. Whereas a ratio whore could care less. All he does is stay alive. Big difference bro-sef.
Thanks given by: