Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 03:43AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: [Image: iKqxhoq.jpg]

And we have a winner (Very nice :D)!
Thanks given by:
Need more doge
Thanks given by:
[Image: dumbledore_quote_w2_zps378b19a4.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
either that's a misquote or the wrong picture. or is it supposed to be fucked up?
Thanks given by:
he put a picture of gandalf to a yoda quote that was credited to dumbledore. my mind is gone
Thanks given by:
explain
Thanks given by:
There is no explaining since I didn't make the damn thing... :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2p54.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3P2iQXc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 06:34PM)Waffles Wrote: either that's a misquote or the wrong picture. or is it supposed to be fucked up?

It is pufig
Thanks given by:
as a sequel to the RPG wielding raptor riding a shark, im a bit disappointed by its ingenuity
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 08:57PM)Nightmare Wrote: [Image: 2p54.png]

<3
Thanks given by:
[Image: gT0lG3y.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: bilqaz9wz5bm.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sorry but Pufig has the best memes
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 06:45PM)pufig Wrote: [Image: bilqaz9wz5bm.jpg]

Oh I get it, it's funcat! :D
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 10:47PM)Marti Wrote: Sorry but Pufig has the best memes

[Image: bGOIhd2OLmA.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The Art of Internet Memes Vol. I, Chapter 1, Section 4, says and I cite: "...one of the requisites for a meme to be considered a meme is that the meme candidate should come with a upper and lower text reinforcing the idea, behavior or style of the candidate meme itself..."
This is one of several faults in pufig's meme, to cite all of the fails would require me to write especifically, the Vol. II and III in its entirety, which I won't do of course. So please, delete pufig's meme please, thanks.
Thanks given by:
you can't handle art
Thanks given by:
[Image: US4nnS6xhdQ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok Just remove your post. Or put it between [spoiler] [/ spoiler]. But remove the picture of the woman on the beach.
Thanks given by:
Dont think that 2nd pic is allowed pufig
Thanks given by:
Hahaha you ok with pro nazi and racist images but you cry over some semi nude image (which has a nazi sign) lol gj
Edit: Look at your avatar..."Don't think that 2nd pic is allowed pufig"... *****
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 14, 11:00PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Hahaha you ok with pro nazi and racist images but you cry over some semi nude image (which has a nazi sign) lol gj
Edit: Look at your avatar..."Don't think that 2nd pic is allowed pufig"... *****

Ye man im ok with the swastika

You are fucking retarded

I dont complain about nudity, but about the swastika

You dont even know what history i have with WW2

Go crawl back in your hole

Also, my avatar has no nudity, mad?
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 14, 11:29PM)Marti Wrote:
(03 Mar 14, 11:00PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Hahaha you ok with pro nazi and racist images but you cry over some semi nude image (which has a nazi sign) lol gj

Ye man im ok with the swastika

You are fucking retarded

I dont complain about nudity, but about the swastika

You dont even know what history i have with WW2

Go crawl back in your hole

Also, my avatar has no nudity, mad?

Yeah, there is (or was, before the pics were deleted) two pictures with the swastika and you only complain in the second one. Makes sense. I couldn't care less about your 'history' yet you only rage like a child at me and not to the one who posted the picture who would be directly related to your 'history'. Bravo!
Thanks given by:
Oh shit i missed one, please try to make fun of me. The fact that you say im ok with nazi images irritates me. Nazi images themself dont unleash inner rage

Now as i said, go back to your hole
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 14, 11:45PM)Marti Wrote: Oh shit i missed one, please try to make fun of me. The fact that you say im ok with nazi images irritates me. Nazi images themself dont unleash inner rage

(02 Mar 14, 10:47PM)Marti Wrote: Sorry but Pufig has the best memes

MAKES SENSE!!!!! :)

Learn to count, hate me later.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 14, 11:55PM)TheNihilanth Wrote:
(03 Mar 14, 11:45PM)Marti Wrote: Oh shit i missed one, please try to make fun of me. The fact that you say im ok with nazi images irritates me. Nazi images themself dont unleash inner rage

Learn to count, hate me later.

Tell me how since they are removed

Edit: guess ill need to make a meme else this will all get removed
Thanks given by:
Play nice boys or i'll remove you both :P
Use that testosterone for something else.

Edit:
Sad, even a stupid meme thread is safe from BS
Thanks given by: