Assaultcube Meme's
[Image: capturarbx.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: s48203.png]
Thanks given by:
^wat. Although write gold, your meme is not...
Thanks given by:
it was never meant to be a meme exoduss.
memes are terrible
Thanks given by:
[Image: win-weekend-cup-dont-renew-the-website-f...t-week.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: fPJM0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thanks given by:
@ Undead, who is mysteriously banned.

[Image: 31456591.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If you must know, I banned him for 3 days because of trolling (i.e. not related to any matchmaking system). He's the kind of guy that I just give zero fucks when it comes to warnings.
Thanks given by:
you hate him only coz he's aussie (i hate him too for that)
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 12, 04:17PM)Roflcopter Wrote:
(24 Nov 12, 10:37AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Lool, I believe it's the intelligent arguements put forward by Xenon that make me laugh the most!
[...]
Sit's waiting for Xenon's next gem!

If you're gonna mock a kid's intellect at least get your spelling and grammar right.
Mod edit: emboldened correction colours; I couldn't see the green, then the red looked weak, so I did that too. Erm...carry on

I almost missed this wonderful reply from someone who so clearly understands intelligence.

Firstly intelligence cannot be measured by ones use of grammar either correct or incorrect so the entire basis of your reply is complete rubbish.

Secondly do not discriminate against me because English is not my first language. This kind of clear racism is not acceptable and I want a mod to take action against you.

Thirdly you are again showing discrimination by telling me not to mock "a kid" when someone posts here their age just like their ethnic origin or religion or language skills are not for consideration. If the offended party i.e. Xenon is too young to hear a reply to his offensive material then i respectfully suggest he takes his cheating ass some where else. And yes I am aware I have used the word ass, I believe he owns an animal of this type and want him to take it away.

And Finally, intelligence can be measured by looking at the content of responses not by their grammar and I stand by all of my posts. Blatant discrimination of the kind you have shown in your post should be banned from this game and further more it is made worse by a mod assisting you.

I await a pm from the mod's regarding action...
Thanks given by:
Seriously? This seems to me to be a pretty clear case of overreaction. You're welcome to chat shit on xenon, but at least be able to take it as good as you give.
Thanks given by:
Quite willing to take shit but discrimination NO! its about time someone put an end to this. What because he's a kid we cannot post back to him! Meh age discrimination, and as for the so called grammar police they can kiss my *** my intelligence is not measured by my use of English. And as for a Mod assisting in the process quite frankly I find that disgusting so by all means post about my low intelligence engaging in flaming with Xenon but do not discriminate against me because I am older and do not discriminate against me because English is not my first language.

I await the "Mods" response, no response will mean as I suspected that discrimination is fine if you are a Mod or a friend of a mod!

I take as just as much as I give out and I love it there is nothing like a good flame war sometimes but I hate the way people jump to defend this youngster who comes here and flames then hides behind his age, backed up by mods. If you want to post in a grown up forum then accept what comes back.

The same would apply to me if this was a discriminatory forum, the verdict is still out on that one.

roi terfyn ar y gwahaniaethu nawr!
Thanks given by:
shut the fuck up retard.

Mod edit: User was warned for the 'content' of this post
Thanks given by:
I agree with you on most points. I highly disagree that it's discrimination by any means. Also, you're asking that you not be discriminated against due to age, but then say it's acceptable to do essentially the same to xenon. Larry pointing out grammatical errors is by far not with the intention of discrimination. I doubt he even knows you enough to know you're not a native speaker. When you speak out against someone, his mates will defend him surely. I do it with my mates and I'd appreciate the same. Chalk it up to some anger mixed with some pretty intense loathing, and you've got a pretty severe misunderstanding. Maybe it's best not to respond to things you disagree with, and counter that with people reacting better to some of the more "troll" posts of xenon, and this issue simply wouldn't exist, with anybody.
Thanks given by:
isn't intelligence measured in IQ?

and isn't this a meme thread?
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 02:35PM)Xenon Wrote: it was never meant to be a meme exoduss.

Thanks given by:
Children please. Like Marti said, this is a meme's thread and these offtopic conversations will no longer be tolerated. I gave out a few warning points and am deciding if more should be handed out.
Thanks given by:
[Image: GDVq5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scumbag nerd??
Thanks given by:

huehueuhuheueh
Thanks given by:
it's so much worse when you understand the lyrics..
Thanks given by:
[Image: 31839456.jpg]

[Image: 31839704.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 12, 07:04PM)titiPT Wrote: it's so much worse when you understand the lyrics..

what are they saying
Thanks given by:
[Image: PcnSf.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bad use of meme
Thanks given by:
[Image: 35389941.jpg]
[Image: 35390250.jpg]
[Image: 35390439.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Especially the first one is very very true nightmare!
Thanks given by:
A glimpse into the deep discussions being undertaken in the sanctuary of the Proving Grounds:
[Image: 35326725.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 35456418.jpg]

[Image: 35457842.jpg]

[Image: 35458663.jpg]

[Image: 35458160.jpg]

* mirthless laugh
Thanks given by: