Injustice In AC
I really can't comprehend why this thread was even created, so someone please enlighten me. Just like jamz said, people post on the blacklist thread and if there are any complaints or disagreements then a thread like this is done.

However, that is not the case for this situation, so why are you posting this, Inferno? Just like everyone knows, someone posts on the blacklist thread, server owners check it, and they decide whether or not to ban the player or not.

If you don't concur on a decision about this problem with a specific server owner, feel to talk privately to him/her and try to convince them, but don't take it out on the the whole BC clan and others, remember this is between you and Blue.

I understand you have your views on this issue, and Blue has his own, and from a un-biased perspective, as a person and from I believe, I would say that you took this too seriously. First of all, people say this is an insult. I'm partially with you, but really out of all the times someone says to someone 'FU', about 95% of the times is in a witty way. Or are you going to tell me that when you're irate towards someone, you simply say 'FU' and no more? I'm pretty sure one would have plenty of more words to say.

Second of all, for the people that say this is tag abuse of the BME clan. Blue didn't even place the tag BME in the tag position. His name was FU|BME, therefore technically the tag name would be FU. Or do you believe that if someone has the name of WTR|snakerBCcobra he would have to be blacklisted for tag abuse? That person is indeed taking BC's clan name, but is he pretending to be from the clan or abusing the tag? No, he is simply using the tag in his name, it may be annoying for the clan and result with a simply nickname block for the specific servers from that clan, but not a good enough reason to blacklist entirely.

Inferno, I don't mean to be spiteful or an asshole in anyway in this post, I simply felt like saying something, since I know Blue and even though he may have his moments while he is pissed or angry, he is a great guy.

This is not whether it is fair or not fair or injustice and such. This is the server owners' decision. I know the feeling when people seem to not see the way you look at things; that people don't understand how you think, but sometimes life is a bitch and we just have to give ourselves a pat on the back and keep going. So to finish off, I recommend you and Blue have a good and long chat so you can exchange your views, and come to an agreement.

It would also be nice if you could provide some more background information through demos or logs to what made Blue react this way, cause with that you used as proof is not enough.
Thanks given by:
Wolf could not be more emphatic.

Infern0, stop this crap. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Wolf, your argument was fine until you said:

(09 Apr 11, 03:31AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: His name was FU|BME, therefore technically the tag name would be FU.

It could be taken both ways. One can't tell with a short name like FU|BME. When in doubt, leave it out!

BluePrint probably wasn't trying to impersonate BME, but he probably did not have any good intentions by changing his nick to FU|BME. Therefore, you would get improved results if you tried to get at BluePrint for an insult against BME (if it was one at all). However, the screenshot did not provide much context, as you mentioned.

By calling this thread "injustice in AC", Infern0 was probably trying to tell us that no one would take this seriously due to it being BluePrint. I don't know if that's a fair prediction.

When in doubt, leave it out!
Thanks given by:
No one will blacklist anyone major in AC like pwnage or BluePr!nt just because they don't want to get blacklisted on TyD or BC. Like I ranted about on my blog which I won't link too, the blacklists are used as scare tactics to clans. Basically blackmailing. They are used inapproriately by egotisitcal people. I stay away from their servers. A certain ladder that died had the best servers and none of that political stuff.

I would think, if this was anyone else, they would be blacklisted on TyD and BC. Look at their blacklists. They are bias.
Thanks given by:
As DrauL said, Blacklists are a large part of the whole "power" scheme in clans. Not to throw shit around by saying this, but believe me, its definitely true. A small startup clan or even a medium to well-known clan better be humble and afraid because it seems like everyone uses these blacklists, I know I do. But I digress- In a way, think of a clan as a secret clubhouse (not my analogy jsyk). You and your clan do whatever you guys want behind closed doors, i.e. create your own server, play or map around with your friends etc. Due to the closed "clubhouse" type of entity a clan is naturally some people will be rejected or avoided for whatever reason (in this case being anger/heated conversation...). This is where the blacklist comes in. You can use a blacklist to keep people out of your server (and your affairs) and they can keep you out of theirs. Because of the group nature of a clan whole clans will be alienated not just individuals after an event like this, eventually leading to a full out flamewar like we have here.

Personally, I will not be adding BluePr!nt to my blacklist since I talk trash occasionally (well often ok :P) and because I think that it's a generally weak reason for ban. If I were you and your clan I would just try to avoid him and vice versa.
Thanks given by:
As a previous server owner, I wouldnt have added him either, because like Viper, it would be hypocritical of me. This would be a warning though.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 11, 03:31AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: 1)Second of all, for the people that say this is tag abuse of the BME clan. Blue didn't even place the tag BME in the tag position. His name was FU|BME,

2) proof is not enough.

First of all,There isn't a tag position for |BME|, it can be used before a name or after the name even in the middle of the name..so for the |BME| clan it is tag abuse..In this case the priority should be given to the clan since they felt that their tag was abused by another person,whether it was intentional or not doesn't matter because abusing a clan tag even for fun in a public server is unforgivable..

Second,
Blue admits that he did change his name to FU|BME in the BC forums...so what more proof is needed to show that he abused the BME tag?

btw,
i don't think there was a need to start a thread like this...
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 11, 03:42AM)Brahma Wrote: Infern0, stop this crap. Thanks.

why should i?? you blacklisted so many guys for nothing.. ( remeber Wolf from oNe ???)

Why should i stop with this serious accusation ?

Thanks given by:
Inferno... You might have good defensive intentions with this, but I believe you are taking this too far. You don't want to burn too many bridges getting out of this. I understand where you're coming from, with the whole untouchable state of some people but really... Turning this on Brahma now? It may be serious in your opinion, but right now it looks like too much of a pointless flamewar to gain my approval. Someone please close this. We all have had enough.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 11, 06:25AM)Infern0 Wrote: Why should i stop with this serious accusation ?
Because Wolf was accused of hacking, Blue was not, it is completely different. And second, it really looks like this thread's only purpose was to get supporters for you to blacklist Blue, c'mon. Show some dignity and just like the thousands of other players have done, post on the blacklist thread and leave it there. I understand your opinions, but this is not the way.
Thanks given by:
No one wants this to escalate, could it please be closed. All that was and wasn't needed to be said, was said.
Thanks given by:
Ok guys..After a lot discussion here , i really understod how community acts and behave ( definitely not ironic )..I just got mad with the disrespect that is shown to my clan , for telling me not to start any threads because my english sucks ( this is assault Cube not Who is the best in English Language..)

Thanks a lot guys for participating in this discussion..

P.S BluePrint nothing would have happened , if u had faced me normal with no ironic ways and pretending the "God" ..At least i was expecting an excuse.. GG

please lock the thread ,thanks
Thanks given by:
Close please. :)
Thanks given by:
hmmm, a blacklist because i followed suite on TyD's Tag ban for BME??

please read the below to put this into context before considering a blacklist. THERES NO IMPERSONATION
http://beyondcompare.org/index.php?optio...g23228#new
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2823.html
infern0 i havent read the whole thread dude but dont take this out of context or perspective.

in response to bits that i read, yes the SS is of me. the name change didnt even last 1 minute, i got banned from the server. i cant impersonate your tag as TyD servers ban your tag.

i dont have nothing with BME, ive been insulted by you and others in game, i dont take a screenshot to cry. OTHER BME members, dont change your relationship with me based on something small being blown up.

BC forum gives a bit more perspective and includes apologies for those that require one! (understand that)
Thanks given by:
No worry BluePr!nt i was about to say not to mention my blacklist appeal..All Fine

Check BC Forum for more info :)
Thanks given by: