Injustice In AC
Hello Guys , Im Infern0 The Founder of |BME| Clan ! I have posted a thread to blacklist a guy but I am sure , it will be denied..

All concerns this post :

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-48...l#pid48040

I want to express that if he wont blacklisted , AC is runned by some guys who dont care about players but only for their servers and how the ladder servers run..Representing all |BME| , we want to see some justice to all existing clan of AC..AC isnt run by |BC| ,TyD or else well-known clan which exists years...

I posted this here so as to listen to the AC community 's opinion..

- Peace ,
Infern0
Thanks given by:
i think he should be bl as a normal player...
Thanks given by:
Considering the general lack of evidence you have, of course it will be denied. Do you have demos or logs?
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 04:34PM)Infern0 Wrote: AC is runned by some guys who dont care about players but only for their servers and how the ladder servers run..Representing all |BME| , we want to see some justice to all existing clan of AC..AC isnt run by |BC| ,TyD or else well-known clan which exists years...

Not fair to say how AC is run at all. For anyone to say "guys who dont care", their not seeing the big picture. AC imo, is run by a good bunch of guys who spend their time working on a great game, which they will never see a cent in return. Just satisfaction.

The abusive players in AC will always be here. Like it or not. To bl them all, would be shutting down the MS. Of course this will not happen, so enjoy the game for what it is.

I say, bl on your servers, make a post in the bl thread, leave it at that. There is nothing more to do.

@eftertanke - Why are you so offensive in your posts?

Thanks given by:
If the server owners consider this as an appropriate reason to ban the player, they will do it otherwise don't expect more. I personally think this is not a reason to put someone on the BL. Now if you own a server you are free to ban him on it.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 05:24PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: If the server owners consider this as an appropriate reason to ban the player, they will do it otherwise don't expect more. I personally think this is not a reason to put someone on the BL. Now if you own a server you are free to ban him on it.
I agree, although its pretty shocking that someone like BluePr!nt would step this low. I don't know what he or BC has against BME but that kind of behaviour doesnt seem very appropriate. I don't see it as a reason to BL him, but it is rather childish imo :P

Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 05:24PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: If the server owners consider this as an appropriate reason to ban the player, they will do it otherwise don't expect more. I personally think this is not a reason to put someone on the BL. Now if you own a server you are free to ban him on it.

This is of course true, however some clans share their blacklist with the community and advocate that this will keep servers "cheater free" when in fact now it blocks most of the good players in AC, instead of just blacklisting the offender in the clan. So using their blacklist to share around their personal dislikes.
Thanks given by:
sharing a blacklist which everone can edit if he wishes too, where is the problem?

Its up to every server owner Infern0, but seeing other players get blacklisted for such behaviour I would atleast want to see a public excuse by BP
Thanks given by:
I didn't understand what did he do and where does it show that he insults in the screen shot?
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 05:22PM)vern Wrote: ***snipped***
@eftertanke - Why are you so offensive in your posts?

I'm not. I'm just stern and to the point.

EDIT: Let me assure you personally Infern0 that if your claim is true I support you. But can you please give us more proof? Or a smaller time range?
Thanks given by:
fu = fu*k you BME = Bad meets evil . Fu*k you BadMeetsEvil.
did you understand?
Thanks given by:
Anyone who thinks that blueprint's actions are legitimate is obviously biased. Most browsers have a zoom in function for those who's eyes are damaged.

Why was Feng blacklisted? Oh, there we go, injustice rules.gg.

The fact that server owners choose who to blacklist true. Thanks for pointing out the obvious three times!
Thanks given by:
He desreves a warning in my opinion, but if ac devs would ban everyone who insult we wouldn't have community.
Thanks given by:
An insult is different than a clan tag abuse WITH an insult.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 07:10PM)SiL3nT Wrote: An insult is different than a clan tag abuse WITH an insult.

no, its still an insult. WTH is the point here?

Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 07:39PM)vern Wrote: no, its still an insult.

No, please. It's clan tag abuse AND clan insult. I don't want to have to repeat myself, seriously. Read the few lines above.

(08 Apr 11, 07:39PM)vern Wrote: WTH is the point here?

You are kidding me right? Where has the high intellect gone. Moron test is on the AppStore, not here.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 08:01PM)SiL3nT Wrote:
(08 Apr 11, 07:39PM)vern Wrote: no, its still an insult.

No, please. It's clan tag abuse AND clan insult. I don't want to have to repeat myself, seriously. Read the few lines above.

(08 Apr 11, 07:39PM)vern Wrote: WTH is the point here?

You are kidding me right? Where has the high intellect gone. Moron test is on the AppStore, not here.

Not to sure what your problem is TG! Need to clam down a lil CHAMP.

Your telling me that an insult is different than tag abuse with an insult...
Its an insult..... with or without tag abuse...nub

Thanks given by:
I'll just copy my post from the blacklist thread here: Wait, what?

Infern0 Wrote://Name: BluePr!nt|BC| ( yes the real one )
//Reason: Imposter

How can he be the real BluePr!nt|BC|, yet be an imposter? Just wondering.

Also, how do you know this is the real BluePr!nt|BC|? To know that, you'd have to have the real one's IP and compare in against the IP of the one you listed, which you obviously haven't done, considering that the IP you listed is still missing the last 3 digits.
Thanks given by:
as i told you in the other post , he admits it..checl bc forum..also if u see in an ironic way he telld me , thats my ip..if uj want the 2 other numbers just tell me..

just Check BC forum...what else proof do u want guys?? All are clear..
Thanks given by:
Insult is still the insult, however, he should deserve the warning if you show us your proof.
""
report me. (xx.xxx.xx.xxx) let me know if you need the rest)
how could i possibly use a tag that the TyD server blocks?
i use FU, i made my name FU|BME, for your alias behaviour.

again, i said GN after the 1-0 lost, the 2nd match would take place another time, this is not a rage quit. i didnt disconnect mid game, or leave without saying anything. ""

STILL Didnt seem like proof to me!
Thanks given by:
Basically folks think that me changing my name ingame to FU|ACDevs is an attempt at impersonation and mortal insult to boot.

This screenshot could be interpreted in many ways, for one example the name change may have lasted a few seconds or a few matches. THAT is why more proof is needed (DEMOS or LOGS.)

Mael Wrote:Yes you banhappy bunch have got to learn that you need evidence to ban someone. I thought we'd be past this nonsense by now but clearly some of you are lagging behind.
Thanks given by:
it looks to me as "After touch her ass i got bullet in my head" , please take the high road ;)
Thanks given by:
I have to ask what the point of this thread is. I assumed there must be, somewhere on the forums, a stream of abuse directed at Infern0 for posting his blacklist entry, but there was none. So why on earth did you feel you had to appeal to the community, Infern0? We don't normally see this sort of an appeal after a blacklisting, unless there are complaints about it first.
Make your blacklist entry, add your evidence, and let the server owners decide whether or not to backlist. If you find that a specific server owner hasn't blacklisted the offender, go and talk to them about their reasons for not doing so.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 04:34PM)Infern0 Wrote: AC is runned by some guys who dont care about players but only for their servers and how the ladder servers run..Representing all |BME| , we want to see some justice to all existing clan of AC..AC isnt run by |BC| ,TyD or else well-known clan which exists years...

First Rule of the all AssaultCube, there's no communist! NO ONE tell anyone what to do expect for Devs....

Second Rule of AssaultCube, HAVE FUN and use /ignore to ignore the annoying people

third rule of AssaultCube, ALWAYS provide the demos and proof.
Thanks given by:
I can't stand reading this thread.

1. Abusing a clan tag is a crime. Abusing a clan is another crime. ITS OBVIOUS, FFS, OBVIOUS, that he didn't use FU|BME|, cuz that would kick him. eftertanke's example is totally off the road. FU to ACDevs is an insult, yes. Is ACDevs a clan?

2. @jamz: The reason Infern0 posted this was due to injustice. Remember Feng? He did this and all his career was destroyed. gg, this is EXACTLY the same thing. Just that there's injustice in the community.

3. If you call this annoying people, I just don't have words. Look up annoying and then insult and try to match them.

Once again, this thread ISN'T about the blacklist report. It's about injustice. Had people used their sense to READ, then i wouldn't have to rage.
Thanks given by:
^YES <3

Though more proof would be nice :o
Thanks given by:
Can I clear up something I noticed while reading this thread? The AC devs aren't the ones who decide whether or not someone gets blacklisted. If there is a player who is consistently breaking the rules, they will take action to ban that player from the masterserver, but they do not manage every little blacklist report.

Yes, it appears that BluePr!nt was being quite a jerk, but the most you can do is report it and ban him from your servers.
Infern0, ask yourself this: If BluePr!nt had done this to another clan, would you be as mad as you are now? I can understand that your honor has been insulted, etc., but it's not really worth it. Also, you aren't doing yourself any favors by assuming that nothing would be done about it. There haven't even been any responses to your report yet, so don't go jumping to conclusions.
I haven't ever met BluePr!nt, and it is a shame that this will be my first impression of him, but IMO it doesn't deserve a blacklisting.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 08:59PM)SiL3nT Wrote: I can't stand reading this thread.

1. Abusing a clan tag is a crime. Abusing a clan is another crime. ITS OBVIOUS, FFS, OBVIOUS, that he didn't use FU|BME|, cuz that would kick him. eftertanke's example is totally off the road. FU to ACDevs is an insult, yes. Is ACDevs a clan?

2. @jamz: The reason Infern0 posted this was due to injustice. Remember Feng? He did this and all his career was destroyed. gg, this is EXACTLY the same thing. Just that there's injustice in the community.
****snipped***

It isn't the same thing as Feng. YOUR example is off the road. BluePr!nt hasn't been noted for this time and time again; Feng has.

(08 Apr 11, 08:59PM)SiL3nT Wrote: ****snipped***
Once again, this thread ISN'T about the blacklist report. It's about injustice. Had people used their sense to READ, then i wouldn't have to rage.

This thread is a flame... I don't know why no one has said it yet so I will.

EDIT: I also must say that you used the words career and crime. This is a game, and maybe you're getting more emotional than there is warrant to get.
Thanks given by:
This thread isn't a flame. It's not either about the blacklist report. It's about injustice. This isn't the first time BluePrint has insulted BME. This was just a drop that made a hink overflow.

And what words should I use instead? I believe being serious means using serious words.

Just to ensure everyone. No one is flaming and no one is to take this as an offence. We're just frustrated by the injustice in AC right now. I feel like a moron saying it 24/7 x)
Thanks given by:
This is obviously about the bl, it started from an entry w/o solid proof to an argument on BP's clan forum to "clear things up", to here (why?).this thread points out to the bl thread and so it does to bc forum, so for talking about anything else, no, i don't buy it.

"Injustice" because he is not being treated as the rest?, i guess that's what you mean, but without a consistent proof for that entry there's nothing to do, otherwise just fix things between your clan and him (or get demos/server logs).

PD: and really if we want the opinion about how ac being run (melt on an argument against BP behavior and how server hosters runs his servers) thank you i won't hear it, i personally wouldn't recall names if that so, otherwise i'd talk directly with the person i am aiming at, not this public rant. That's why i don't believe you at all.

Thanks given by: