best drunk stories.
this probably belongs in offtopic.

So i stayed at a friends, and we got drunk. His girlfriend was over and this other girl that likes him was there as well. So we got home (luckily) and his mom opened the door. She yelled at my friend "what the fuck is wrong with you two?" so he tripped and fell, and she looked at me. I löked at her and replied "im not gonna lie, were fuuuuucked up!". My friend gets up and tried running only to face plant it in the wall.
I couldnt stop laughing. Oh and the girls gave us a strip show.

Anyways... Whats your best drunk story?
Thanks given by:
The Rules Wrote:24. Do not excessively use curse words in your thread(s) and/or post(s), your messages will be read by a wide range of age groups.

I think it's safe to say that in addition to the curse words in it, this topic is NOT appropriate for these forums.

EDIT: Edited.
Thanks given by:
Quote:doesn't have curse words in it
?!
Thanks given by:
efertanke is a mod

*eftertanke
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 11, 08:40AM)Frogulis Wrote:
Quote:doesn't have curse words in it
?!

I'll rephrase that.

EDIT:
(06 Apr 11, 08:40AM)Vermi Wrote: efertanke is a mod

*eftertanke

No I'm not.
Thanks given by:
Mr Eftertanke wants to be a mod haha
Thanks given by:
Were I offered the opportunity I would refuse. I certainly do not.
Thanks given by:
Best drunk story ever? Well we all know the best drunk story ever, we refer to him as MorganKell
Thanks given by:
I'll give you all a BAD story...

August 2, 2009 [Wifes Birthday]
I drove a passenger vehicle, on public roadways, DRUNK @ 130 hours. I see flashing lights in my rear view. The Officer asked if I had been drinking, I replied, "Yes Sir I Have". I was arrested for OWI. My BAC tested @ 1.6

After spending time in Jail on two separate occasions , spending over 5000 USD, and losing my CDL-A. I Have Learned My Lesson.

Moral - Don't Fucking Drink And Drive PERIOD

My sry's before hand for dropping F-Bomb [Had to happen]
Thanks given by:
I wish I could tell one of these stories, but I always wake up in my sofa without my t-shirt after those nights, and I can't remember anything all the time.
Thanks given by:
i would tell you mine but i dont have one...

21 years with out being drunk!
Thanks given by:
Best drunk story....... I would tell you but I dont remmember anything
wait wtf is the couch *erp doeing in the yard??? *erp
Thanks given by:
Alright, well, this is a short one from last semester

It was the night before heading back home for Thanksgiving break, and we decided to have "Loko Night", in honor of Four Lokos, a drink that was going to be taken off shelves due to it being so dangerous (it's a lot of alcomahol + a lot of essentially an energy drink)

It's basically my ex (was gf at the time), my 3 friends and I

We start drinking and everyone is about 1 Loko in, and then starts the sheer horror

My ex starts getting the spins, and just start ****ing vomiting in the my toilet for the next 2-3 hours

My overconfident friend decides to CHUG an entire one, and needless to say, that didn't end well. As he, too, was blowing chunks, I asked him if he was alright and he responded with "Yeah dude." He then proceeded to take off his shirt.

So we think he's good after about an hour of this. He goes to bed... and he then wakes up, after vomiting in his own bed, face facing it, just saying "****ing gross". lol. By the end of the night, we gave him a cardboard box and the rug to sleep on

During this entire ordeal, there was a fire drill, had dominoes delivered to us, and we recorded a jam of a lifetime to RHCP's Purple Stain

The end
Thanks given by:
Im lovin the stories. Hahaha i needed the laughs.
Thanks given by:
Too many to remember - and it's hard to remember them anyways :P
Thanks given by:
ah true.
Heres another:
So my friend and i drove to sf state for a party we heard about. Upon arrival my friend was already high. About an hour in, he ends up completely sh*tfaced. My friend and i (and others) noticed a guy passed out. So we had the bigger football players hold him up to the cealing, and we duct tape. Not an hour later, my friend passes out so we had someone go buy 10 boxes of saran wrap, and used then to attatch him to the bottom of the ping pong table. The next day everyone wakes up to a huge *thud*. When we looked around, the duct tape gave away and the dude fell 12 ft right into the ground. Then my friend throws a fit since he cant move, and we left him there... 3 hours later, you see him somehow walking with the table on his back... He was pretty pissed but laughs about it now.
Thanks given by:
ok me and some friends check into our hotel room and the guy gives us the wrong key so we left our stuff there and got our right key and go to the store acroos the street and when we get back some drunk had passed out in my friends sleeping bag. So we do some stuff to him (im not going to say what for obvois reasons) and we take pictures with camera the prints the photo as soon as you take it, and stuff all of um in his jaket and leave him in the hall way. The next day we check on him and he was gone and so was the sleeping bag, ma friend was PO'd. XD
Thanks given by:
Well... there are some... most of them I've just heard second hand though... xD

But one story will always stay in my mind:

It was the second last day of... I guess you could say "middle school" we all turned 16 and were allowed to drink beer. There was this "schools-out" party and the next day we would just get our grades so we decided to get drunk. After the party it was still warm (summer and just like 1am) so we decided to... go... into the local swimming pool. The gates where closed, so we climbed over the fences. As soon as we got in the water I noticed that the water turned redish around me. Aparently I cut my hand open on the fence so we had to go to the hospital and get my hand stitched. When everything was finished it was around 5am and school would start at 8 so we just sleept (ha. ha.) on the running yard(?) of the school, took our grades and went home.

I still have a nice scar that reminds me of that night xD

Not the best story, but it's suitable for minors ^^
Thanks given by:
MorganKell and I were talking, and he asked for some advice on how to get drunk while having to take a crap.

Skipping a very short conversation, he went to the restroom with a few cases of alcohol, and a box of laxatives.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 11, 07:01PM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: [...] and we duct tape. Not an hour later [...] attatch him to the bottom of the ping pong table. [...] and we left him there... 3 hours later, you see him somehow walking with the table on his back...

Just imagine if there was a fire.
Some people do the dumbest things while sloshed.

(sorry, only thing I can think of when reading these)
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 12:05AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(06 Apr 11, 07:01PM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: [...] and we duct tape. Not an hour later [...] attatch him to the bottom of the ping pong table. [...] and we left him there... 3 hours later, you see him somehow walking with the table on his back...

Just imagine if there was a fire.
Some people do the dumbest things while sloshed.

(sorry, only thing I can think of when reading these)

yeah but its funny as hell!
Thanks given by:
I would just like to say that it is funny how govt likes to think they can "protect" people by banning things (rock n roll, 4loko, etc) but it just ends up creating alot of publicity for that product.
Thanks given by:
Streisand effect.
Thanks given by:
Cuz I'm too young... I got "wasted" on punch. Awmahgawd... I'm a nerd right? So... I end up joining a grinding line, partying with EVERYBODY... and well, almost passing out...

I don't think I can wait 7 years.... TT.TT
Thanks given by:
Never been drunk :)
Thanks given by:
Man, I've got a tonne.

While inebriated:
Broken ankle, 3 toes
Tore muscle of femur
Pissed in someones pantry
Spewed on my keyboard after trying to talk on Vent after a night out
Battering rammed a parking sign through my neighbours front window
Hurled myself off a roof into a rose bush

Then you've got the standards like being 'evicted from the premises', robbing a mechanics convention of all their bread during their barbecue.
Thanks given by:
Not drunk...but high once....never doin it again :P
Thanks given by:
Brett drunk on teamspeak stories!
Ksyrium drunk on teamspeak stories!
Thanks given by:
Das Boot from beerfest was involved. Woke up the next morning and had to unclog my sink with a spatula (it was the only thing I had at the time), plunge my toilet, and when I went to take a shower noticed that a complete stranger was passed out naked and had clogged my shower drain.
Thanks given by:
I want to live in Germany :D
Thanks given by: