best drunk stories.
(26 May 11, 04:28PM)snake_eye Wrote: I want to live in Germany :D

lol why?

cauze it allowed drunk beer with 16 years? :D
Thanks given by:
(26 May 11, 04:03PM)Waffles Wrote: Das Boot from beerfest was involved. Woke up the next morning and had to unclog my sink with a spatula (it was the only thing I had at the time), plunge my toilet, and when I went to take a shower noticed that a complete stranger was passed out naked and had clogged my shower drain.

Lol.

Just 2 weeks ago i fell on a fountain when trying to get a shortcut over a rotunda.
I had been drinking...

Last year a friend lost sight of me while trying to get the bus home. It was around 1 am. I woke up at 5 am on a bench. Couldnt remember anything!

For my lasts year birthday i planned on going to visit the BENELUX for one week. The first day we visited all the coffee shops in Amsterdam and slept there. The second day we went to Rotterdam, then to Antwerp. We found a beer called Tripel Karmeliet. It was my birthday..!
I got so drunk i fought with my friend. The next day i was back in Madrid with a VERY BIG HANGOVER! . My friend stayed and got laid with two different women. WOW!

On TenerifeĀ“s Carnival I drank so much Absinthe i wanted to fight the 2 X 2 security man. He almost choked me to death while taking me out of the club BY THE THROAT.

Conclusion: Drinking irresponsible is not a matter of fun.

Thanks given by:
I wish i was that lucky to get beer into my hands... ive tried many times but always there's an idiot...
Thanks given by:
Don't worry, you'll be old enough soon, and then you can let it rot your brain for the rest of your life. :-P
Thanks given by:
My drunk stories are quite lame, just a shitload of chicks and vomit.
High stories are much more fun.

It was when i didn't really know what i was doing, so i smoked hella too much. It was winter and like about -10c but i got really damn hot, so i practically ran to the store to buy some ice cream. Then i started feeling like shit, couldn't really stand properly (i was in the line with the ice cream) so i just tossed the cone goddamn 5 metres into the freezer and staggered to some random bench outside and sat there for like an hour or so (though my friend said that it was only like 15 mins :D:D). The rest of the day was hella blurred, i remember chilling with my friend at school, eating chips, and kissing some random chicks 2 years older than me from my school :DD
Thanks given by: