(31 Mar 11, 06:44AM)Undead Wrote: // Name: HyPE|ImaCripple
// Ban date: 31/03/2011
// Ban reason: Soliciting cheats and attempts to download cheats
// Server: None
// Proof: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4185/exhibitb.png
// http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2144/exhibitc.png
// http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9608/yesquite.png
// Taken from his screen
// Any enquiries for other forms of evidence not for the public, please PM me here, on the oNe forums, or on IRC.
// Extra notes: "<Darkside_> idk what you have against anyone in HyPE but we dont condone cheaters" I doubt that HyPE // will remove ImaCripple from their memberlist.

Can a mod split this post into a new thread? I can just tell there's going to be quite a lot of discussion concerning this...

Anyways, Darkside only said that because he thought that you're trying to frame him for hacking. Yes, it is true that we don't condone cheaters, we just don't know what really is going on at the moment. We haven't even got in touch with him yet.

To be honest I find this quite hard to believe even though that is very solid proof. Nonetheless I'd like to hear what he has to say, before jumping to conclusions e.g. you claiming that HyPE won't remove him from our memberlist. If he really is guilty... Yeah, we will remove him from our memberlist, as I really don't want HyPE to get into any more drama.
Thanks given by:
Very interesting
Thanks given by:
Who are HyPE?
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 10:14AM)Prime Wrote: Who are HyPE?

HyPE is a clan that has its roots from another clan formed over a year ago, I guess we have been around for longer than you think. =]

Thanks given by:
Prime: they're my mutated cousins.

Undead: pics of proof of identity or gtfo
Thanks given by:
Yes, those pics could also be a proof of you hacking dear mr. prime minister undead.
Thanks given by:
As far as I'm concerned, any screen shot taken from ImaCripple's computer on YOUR screen can just as easily be your own hacks as his. Hacking into someone's computer and downloading cheats for them doesnt make them a cheater Undead.
Thanks given by:
Good day folks,

In case it isn't already clear, Undead has claimed to have broken into Imacripple's computer, and was already on the #HyPE irc last night, bragging about the passwords he now has (he accurately stated our member pass for our servers). I will post about that soon.

As far as Undead's 'proof' that Imacripple is cheating.
1. Undead made no mention of this yesterday (we have chat logs), even though he was threatening to publicize our passwords, and that makes it more likely that he planted this evidence.
2. Even if this evidence was not planted, it is NOT proof that Imacripple cheats. It is just evidence that he may have downloaded cheats. I would not consider myself a cheater if I downloaded cheats and did not use them - e.g. to examine the code.
3. I would respond much better to actual proof from AC that Imacripple has been using cheats.

HyPE's response:
We do not in any way condone cheating. This is from a post I made on HyPE's members' forum a few days ago:
As far as cheating, I hope none of you needed that rule, but it sucks to be blindsided by a cheater in your clan, and it's happened to me before.
This might be a bit much, but I want to make sure everyone understands:
Cheating of any kind will result in being banned from HyPE, and will be reported to the AC Blacklist. AND we (I) will do my best to make sure you're never welcome in AC again. Don't fuck with HyPE's rep.

If there is ANY proof that Imacripple has EVER used cheats, he will be gone from HyPE, and never welcome back. We wouldn't mind the community's help in checking this, we will be thoroughly checking this ourselves, and we'll be having a long conversation with Imacripple.

We will to respond to Undead's actions in a different thread.
Edit: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2718.html

I will be on HyPE's irc (Gamesurge #hype) as much as I can today, and will be happy to discuss the situation with anyone.

HyPE|GDM
HyPE Leader
Thanks given by:
In other words, two possibilities here:
1) Undead hacked... (hacked, XD) and ImaCripple has what looks like a cheat client.
2) Undead is making a lame attempt at framing ImaCripple.
Thanks given by:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, oh my days. *looks at undead*
Thanks given by:
In order for that RAT to work, Imacripple would have to have downloaded what he believed was a cheat client. There was no "hacking" AFAIK.

Quote:Download link: -url-
This hack includes: Aimbot, Wallhack, Speedhack, No Recoil, No Spread, ESP, and many more! Press F8 ingame for the hack menu.
Subscribe for more =]
--Katie

Anyway, it's all he said she said. Why are you making this a public issue?
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 08:40PM)Mael Wrote: Anyway, it's all he said she said. Why are you making this a public issue?

I agree. I would have just called the FBI here. (If I thought he really got a RAT on me. FTW linux64 and a 5/3 instead of 24/7 internet connection.)
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 10:12PM)eftertanke Wrote: I would have just called the FBI here.

FBI and cops aren't the same ;D
Thanks given by:
So err...
There is no possibility that Undead found the passwords out by some other means, and then took screenshots of windows vista/7 skinned for XP.

Oh, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but how can he hack and get a visual of the computer? It seems to me like most of it would be text base. 'cuse my ing'nance.
Thanks given by:
It's bad enough to incriminate yourself, but to do it while still failing to provide convincing evidence against your opponent. I mean wow!
Thanks given by:
I ain't a snitch or nothin' but I have experienced Undead's RAT and it's bad. When I say bad, I mean, he went on my mum's Facebook. Again, not snitchin'.

I also don't know if I speak for myself here but so far there's only evidence (if you can really call it that) of a cheat client on a computer - not a cheat client used in AC. In my eyes, it isn't blacklist worthy because at this stage we don't know if the client was used. If, however, Cripple thought he was badman and tried using that cheat client then yeah, BL him.

^ my two cents.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 11, 12:03AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: So err...
There is no possibility that Undead found the passwords out by some other means, and then took screenshots of windows vista/7 skinned for XP.

Oh, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but how can he hack and get a visual of the computer? It seems to me like most of it would be text base. 'cuse my ing'nance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_administration_tool

Also, he was on our irc from Crip's ip.

And I'm passing this along from crip:
No, I swear I wasn't trying to hack.
I just had a talk with my little brother, he confessed to it.
He attempted to download 2 hacks. He uninstalled it the first time, and the second time I did.
Idk if you guys believe me, but I dont hack.
And since there's no evidence that he has used a cheat (he's not very good, either, so that's evidence against it =D) I am going to trust him.

HyPE|GDM
Thanks given by:
Well it's more he was trying to hack the game, and we have heard the "it was my brother" excuse a million times. We don't care.

I don't really like Undead but:
Prevention is better than a cure
Thanks given by:
you guys take this super serious.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 11, 03:32AM)DrauL Wrote: Well it's more he was trying to hack the game, and we have heard the "it was my brother" excuse a million times. We don't care.

I don't really like Undead but:
Prevention is better than a cure

Having such code/documents on his computer is NOT proof that he cheats. Evidence from AC is.
Thanks given by:
Flowers! Puppies! Wherefor art thou V-Manneo!

Mod Edit: Warned for being disrespectful. Edited out disrespectful content.

Elven Edit: You edited out all the content ...
Thanks given by:
BrickSquad, of course we do. Though I am inclined to agree that this doesn't offer proof. For all we know those screenshots are of some other computer.

Elven, that's not necessary.
Thanks given by:
eftertanke, and all others. I have seen the RAT work, and have seen files from another persons computer (pr0n) thanks to Undead. He can do it, I have the program myself. I believe that he wanted to hack. He downloaded it and opened the "how to hack". I'm pretty sure he would have no idea how to decompile it to "check the code". Hell, when I had windows I had my friends Demo Analyzer, it was a cheat client. The online was disabled! That wasn't a risk, but I think he was intending to cheat. Even if his brother was, that is a nuisance to the community and should be banned.

@GDM: We know you want to protect him, but this evidence is exactly that! Evidence! You cannot deny that he would not have used them, had they actually been cheats.

"Also, he was on our irc from Crip's ip."

Proof to everyone that he was on his computer. He gained access via the RAT, via the freaking fake cheats!
Undead is smart and ever since he told me about this, I have been waiting for him to catch a known player.

He should be banned. Have a cry.
Thanks given by:
he doesnt hack. i play with him all the time and he sucks like usual. good enough proof. im actually serious too, if he has an aimnot, wouldnt he use sniper? cripple doesnt use sniper. he uses AR.
Thanks given by:
Were not saying he is. Have you read the thread? Or did you just post your opinion like normal?!

Were saying he would have, had he the chance.

Quote:I just had a talk with my little brother, he confessed to it.
He attempted to download 2 hacks. He uninstalled it the first time, and the second time I did.

Why would he uninstall one and then install another? That's a stupid lie.
Thanks given by:
Yeah...does sound like a stupid lie...

But hey, we can't prove that it's a lie though... I, along with other HyPE members would rather discuss this matter with him VOIP. Especially since we still don't know if Undead still has access to his computer, and I'm pretty sure he can't mimick ImaCripple's voice. lol
Thanks given by:
Can we please go back to the part where people decided that an icon titled ac_client and two Word documents talking about cheat commands is sooooooo solid proof?
Get me a demo where he's cheating, and this crap-stirring dramafest will be over.
Thanks given by:
From Undead, as a response to all of this:

http://one.zeelot.webfactional.com/forum...ad_id=3367

Feel free to ask (him) questions.

Also, since when are you so ****ing lenient, V-Man? This kid is obviously cheating. The fact that ~*~*~*~*~HE DOWNLOADED THE RAT WHICH WAS DISGUISED AS A CHEAT IS PROOF ENOUGH HE EITHER SOLICITED HACKS, PLANNED TO, OR WAS GOING TO~*~*~*~*~
Thanks given by:
Nothing wrong with having a cheat client?
Thanks given by:
At what point did this conversation become this?

Habeas corpus folks.
Thanks given by: