How to go pro in osok/tosok
How long does it take for the sniper shot to go down to
Minimal spread when scoping, and whose idea was this?
Thanks given by:
weapon.cpp, line 1240:
#define SCOPESETTLETIME 180
Can't remember who put it in (or why the identity of the coder is important).
Thanks given by:
That number means 180 milliseconds btw.
Thanks given by:
Thanx everyone for this amazing feedback! we reached over 1000 views!
Thanks given by:
Lolwut?
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 11, 01:24AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Thanx everyone for this amazing feedback! we reached over 1000 views!

Who is "we"?
(27 Mar 11, 11:57PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Pretty Much Wrote: *snip*

Basics

*snip*DO NOT stand there. Always strafe(move side to side) or crouch.*snip*

Quickscoping- *snip*

*snip*i always move/jump/crouch everything to dodge.*snip*

No-scoping- *snip*

*snip* never stand. *snip*

Overall tips- Never stand, *snip*

*snip*

Yours truly,
XKluTcHM0nSt3RX
*snip*

*snip*

So, like I said before: don't stand, move (and jump and crouch).
Thanks given by:
Well.......Im not gonna make a thread on just to say "dont stand noob" that is pointless just like your retarted spam VenteX.
get a life I just wanted to share the points that I have learned while playing.
nooob
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 11, 08:40PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Well.......Im not gonna make a thread on just to say "dont stand noob" that is pointless
You pretty much did.

Also, learn the difference between a thread and a post, and some decent grammar before you call someone a "retarted nooob." When you post in forums, "XKluTcHM0nSt3RX," you will get criticized. Friggin' deal with it, and don't whine about it.

I could pull a Duckett and harshly reflect my true thoughts on your original post, just to really give you a piece of my mind, but I would rather avoid the vulgarities.
Thanks given by:
Wth? Scoping? On osok?!?! WHY!?!!?!?
Or was there an update on the sniper accuracy?

Adding up: USE KNIFE. Learn to scroll to knife, slash, and then quickly change back to sniper. This will make your life TONS easier when you get those annoying 1v1 rooms, because sooner or later you will jump quite close to your opponent.
Thanks given by:
@Ventex: I'm sure avoiding the vulgarities is appreciated by the majority of the community. ;)

@Klutch: Good idea for thread, maybe a bit poorly worded. Hence, the summarizing to "move".

I also have advice for you; don't take anything, anything, said in the forum, or online in general, so defensively. You'll just be upset all the time. Besides, I'm at least 90% sure Ventex didn't mean to upset you. To me, it seems he was trying to narrow your guide to the base point.
Thanks given by:
Thank you Zen and I'm sorry I blew out on you like that Ventex. I just didn't like that way you phrased your "advice". Anyway thank you all that posted on this thread I would never have thought I would get so many posts! check out my other ones please I would love the critique
Thanks given by: