hello assault cubers
Hey, my name is HKZ Yahtzee 420 from the xbox 360 COD Black Ops clan [XiLe]. You can call me yahtzee, im normally a console gamer but ia friend suggest a fast paced game to work on hand eye coordination, so here i am. If i get into the game, then i might look into joinin a clan on here. Im a sniper at heart, so expect just that! I played a one shot one kill with bots on "best" setting against 32 bots and went 92 - 24 so im pretty confident in my gameplay. I hate hackers so if i end up raping you, dont get booty tickled and accuse me of anything. Anyways! Hello lol oh and im on my cell phone typing this since my internet is down right now.
Thanks given by:
Ohai! Welcome.
Thanks given by:
thanks! Glad to be here
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 03:46AM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: I played a one shot one kill with bots on "best" setting against 32 bots and went 92 - 24 so im pretty confident in my gameplay.

holy cow! I can never beat the bots on "best", they are just too much for me.

sorry, it had to be said. seeing as you aren't new to FPS, you probably are at least decent. Welcome to AC, enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by:
Nice. :D I hope I'll see you in-game. Would you be named Yahtzee or what?

In the single player games, were you mostly shooting without the scope or mostly scoping?
Thanks given by:
haha the bots are kinda retarded. And it depends, at the start i would no scope but when it got down to the last 17 i would quickscope i guess... I was on the map shine, and desert. As for my in game name, probably XiLe|Yahtzee idk lol i might not use the tag since it isnt an AC clan.
Thanks given by:
Oh, okay, nice then. Don't get too attached to the scope. It's a bad habit as far as I'm concerned. See you around.
Thanks given by:
Quote:xbox 360 COD Black Ops

Yup, "Call of Duty: Black Ops" turned me off Call of Duty, too.

Welcome to the family.
Thanks given by:
Pff bots are nothing compared to real players, be prepared for a tsunami of shotguns and people running like headless chickens, other than that when You find great players, good servers and most important great friends You stay here for life :)
Thanks given by:
Good, I'll look foward to destroying you.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 08:34AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Pff bots are nothing compared to real players

Agreed. (Most) real players will shoot you if you're close to them (an ability that the bots seem to lack :/)
Thanks given by:
like i said, bots are retarded. And i did not and dont plan on quiting black ops. Im active with a competative clan on there, so i will more then likely stick with that. As for the scoping, ive found a decent hybrid with scoping and not scoping. I like the thought of eating your bullets prime. Hehe oh and i hope to make some decent pals on here. :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome! It is my hope that we can steal all of the popular console shooters' players.
Thanks given by:
Cant we also have poeple who play both??? i mean i play CoD online but i dont want to start sellin my 360 cuz i <3 it and it <3 me :D (no homo)
Thanks given by:
Hello. I'm titi, and i love inception.
Thanks given by:
I would be happy to play with u.. just met me on irc
#woop-clan or #only3

I like tosok too :)
Thanks given by:
nice to meet you all!
Thanks given by:
Shimmy shimmy
Thanks given by:
Hmmm what kind of shimmy?
Thanks given by:
A Morgan Shimmy, You get used to xD
Thanks given by:
well ok then hahaha
Thanks given by:
Hiya! Glad to have another on board!
Thanks given by:
glad to be here
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 02:22PM)lucky Wrote: Cant we also have poeple who play both???

I still play CoD on the PC occasionally :/ sometimes on my xbox... But me and my xbox are not close like you are, Lucky. :'(
Prefer AC though XD
Thanks given by:
Hello HKZ! :D

(I'll call you just like that because I have bad memory :D)
Thanks given by:
Ahoi man. Welcome To our world. Would be glad to play vs you :-)

@ Dam. Be nice to him :p
Thanks given by:
Dam, don't be nice, unleash hell on him, reign down like nothing has reigned down on him before.
Thanks given by:
LOL and please let me Espectate that xD
Thanks given by:
hahaha i love it when hell is unleashed, thats when things get fun and interesting.... thats also when i wake up the next morning with a beer bottle up my nose and 3 naked girls laying around me...

Thanks given by:
up your nose.. i'm worried.. you and morgan kell would get along... even more worrying.
Thanks given by: