hello assault cubers
(24 Mar 11, 12:56AM)Prime Wrote: up your nose.. i'm worried.. you and morgan kell would get along... even more worrying.

yeah up my nose... tbh i still dont remember what happened that involved my nose and a beer bottle and i dont think i want to know... but yeah fun times...
Thanks given by:
Oh yes... i see MK in you....its like im looking at twins o.o
Thanks given by:
Is that a good thing?
Thanks given by:
Only if you say "shimmy shimmy" and know what you mean as you say it.
BTW WELCOME KTHX
Thanks given by:
Lol
Thanks given by:
so its only good if i know the meaning of "shimmy shimmy"? Hmmmm im intrigued now.
Thanks given by:
You need to be at least a level 9 cuber to know the meaning of Shimmy :)
Thanks given by:
Dammit, I'm only a 4...
Thanks given by:
well i guess i need some experience then dont i? any sluts around?
Thanks given by:
wait...there are levels...ffs guys cmon i thought we already talked about this. btw i dont know what a shimmy is and im level 73 o.O so.........
Thanks given by:
well then you must have failed something around level 9.... hmmm maybe your not qualified for level 73?
Thanks given by:
Nah my level up hax makes me rise whatever lvl i want to so i think im qualified :D
Thanks given by:
ahhh thats no fair... you dirty little cheater.. ;-P
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 04:50AM)Lantry Wrote: holy cow! I can never beat the bots on "best", they are just too much for me.

lolwut?!

(24 Mar 11, 07:15AM)V-Man Wrote: Only if you say "shimmy shimmy" and know what you mean as you say it.
BTW WELCOME KTHX

Shimmy Shimmy..... ;)
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 11, 08:11AM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: well i guess i need some experience then dont i? any sluts around?

Nothing is free except Vanilla install.
Then there are ladder whores and ratio whores. Nade whores and armor whores aren't so prevalent, but irritating when ya do find them.
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 07:45AM)V-Man Wrote:
(24 Mar 11, 08:11AM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: well i guess i need some experience then dont i? any sluts around?

Nothing is free except Vanilla install.
Then there are ladder whores and ratio whores. Nade whores and armor whores aren't so prevalent, but irritating when ya do find them.

Splatterwhores are around a lot more than ladder and ratio whores.
Thanks given by:
XD tru that
Thanks given by:
Sounds like this game is explicit! Omg whores in armor, whores throwing nades, and whores on ladders? I need a beer...
Thanks given by:
Gawrsh, Orynge, you're right. Shotgun hoes as I call them.
Thanks given by:
Pistol hoes? You can even get a threesome!

* eftertanke lols at how off topic this has gotten.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 09:22AM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: lI like the thought of eating your bullets prime.

Just don't have a sniper match with 'im, Or you'll be hearing the word "Headshot" in your sleep.
Thanks given by:
lol how about PF? cant get a headshot on that xD
Thanks given by:
headshots, ive had some girls give me some of tho.... oh you mean like sniper headshots, hehe nvm...
Thanks given by:
i honestly dont even know where to start on this thread i could write an essay
Thanks given by:
give me 5 pages by monday.
Thanks given by:

HERRO THERE YAHTZEE!!!

DICE TO MEet YOUUUUUUUUUU
Thanks given by:
hey mr Cemer, it ish quite rice to meet you as whell!
Thanks given by:
Im sorry but u didnt beat my score of 113-5 on best osok...... also dont be so cocky.
anyway welcome
Thanks given by:
when was i cocky? I simply said how i did and that im confident. I did not say im a beast and im gonna totally rape everyone...
Thanks given by:
Aye, I see loads of MK in him, He'll make a great troll/ drunken bastard.
Thanks given by: