p90
hello someone has MD3 tris_high of p90 and so has the akimbo and her skin so she will not do.

[Image: p90%20skin_73_1263064824.png]

link na akimbo

http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=450
Thanks given by:
Can you write that again?
Thanks given by:
He means that there is a P90 skin but not the model itself, so he wonders where he can find it, I think... ._.
Thanks given by:
Yeah,,
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 10, 11:07PM)Andrez Wrote: He means that there is a P90 skin but not the model itself, so he wonders where he can find it, I think... ._.
yes
Thanks given by:
dont know were i download, properly akimbo but;

theres one with model and skin
one with skin only, some gold one/or maybe its that grey one and the others a full package..

keep looking for a decent download eh?
Thanks given by:
I actually had the same problem some weeks ago when I tried installing it. You can find it in akimbo, so it should be a decent download, though only the skin is there, not the model.
Thanks given by:
Actually it is a decent download except the MAC-trash files in there.

It is only a skin, made by BoxCutter for a model made by JamKing. It is not supposed to contain the model file. However, JamKing did not upload his models on AKIMBO therefore I can't do nothing about it.
Thanks given by:
I have the model, but I'll have to contact the author if I want to upload it myself. Anyone know how to contact JamKing?

Edit: Or we could just tell him to re-upload it.
Thanks given by:
Thanks to Gibstick the original package including the model itself is now available on AKIMBO:

Download p90 Subgun MOD

Note:
Unless the author (JamKing) will allow differently, the contents are licensed under full copyright. Also see the included license_weapon.txt.
I've removed the world models, because they were badly mods of the origin subgun world model.
Thanks given by: