Hey you, pokemon players
I've played pokemon for more than 10 years, and i'm eager to try out Pokemon Black/White.

Has anyone played it yet?
Thanks given by:
Jason and Castiel have, they say it is easy :)
Thanks given by:
Jason and Castiel are crackers. :). I just bought Pokemon Black. It's pretty friggin awesome. Although I made the mistake of buying the guide... when I have internet! Ugh... White offers more pokemon, but they're mostly ones from previous games. I chose Black because I figure I'm totally gonna marry bi-racial style one day so I might as well get some street cred now. Oh and I want the White Legendary in Black so it's a shimmy.
Thanks given by:
I'm not a fan of many of the new designs, but despite that the game is great so far. The story seems a tad more mature and things feel a lot more personal and interactive (gym leaders remain important characters after the battle, etc.).
Thanks given by:
(12 Mar 11, 08:40PM)RIPBillyMays Wrote: I'm not a fan of many of the new designs, but despite that the game is great so far. The story seems a tad more mature and things feel a lot more personal and interactive (gym leaders remain important characters after the battle, etc.).

Exactly my feelings till now. I choose Tepig, let's see how he behaves ^^

(12 Mar 11, 08:18PM)MorganKell Wrote: I chose Black because I figure I'm totally gonna marry bi-racial style one day so I might as well get some street cred now. Oh and I want the White Legendary in Black so it's a shimmy.

YARG BLACK BE MAH VERSION. I also chose black. A legendary dragon/electric (right?) black pokemon just looks awesomezome to me.

Edit:
* titi realizes that Black has the white legendary
* titi facepalms

Edit 2:
* titi remembers that he has pokesav, thus being able to create his own pokemons and put them in the game
* ttiti is :D
Thanks given by:
Pokemon RBY FTW ;)
Thanks given by:
I never got to play them ):
Thanks given by:
I quit after finishing Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Those nextgenimachineseniggerandiwanttobeapokemoneventhoughimnothinglikethereallycooloneslikemudkipandpikachu noobs pissed me off too much.
Thanks given by:
Lol Diamond was my last... might try Black or White... sniffle
Thanks given by:
EVERYONE PLAY BLACK. Now.
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 01:57PM)titiPT Wrote: EVERYONE PLAY BLACK. Now.

That good? Screenshot some...
Thanks given by:
[Image: pkmnbw-01.jpg]
Hum?
[Image: 0514-pokemon_full_600.jpg]

And tell me if these aren't the cutest starters ever?
Thanks given by:
3D? WTYF?!?!?!

ZOMG COOLZ
Thanks given by:
lol. I am looking forward to the first Dragon / Fire pokemon. It's a pity that they didn't have on earlier. Dragon goes with Fire like peas in a pod.
Thanks given by:
Well, yeah, but this (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/zekrom) looks way cooler than this (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/reshiram)...

Mod edit: added url tags.
Thanks given by:
No way man. Reshiram is where it's at. As for those starters, it's about time they got some sexy ones. The old school Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard were best and the ones from Johto second best. After that it was like da hell is dat???
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 04:15PM)MorganKell Wrote: No way man. Reshiram is where it's at. As for those starters, it's about time they got some sexy ones. The old school Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard were best and the ones from Johto second best. After that it was like da hell is dat???

Fucking F1
Thanks given by:
Reshiram has that silly rock weakness. Besides, Zekrom resists water, which is very useful. And it's cooler :D:D:D:D:D:D

And yeah, the old starters rule. I think it's time they change their type to something more..different.

I didn't like to see that only Tepig evolves to gain double typing. :/ I loved my water/steel empoleon.
Thanks given by:
I got white, its pretty interesting. I think they're runnign out of pokemon ideas though, they look alot like previous ones.
Thanks given by:
I got the Victini Liberty Pass using my Subway's WiFi!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Thanks given by:
I just got my third badge! :D

Actually, i disagree ImaCripple.
Thanks given by:
Best pokemon game ever. I have white.
Thanks given by:
Completely new pokemon and a region layout that doesn't have your head spinning?? I think it's looking pretty sexy. Did you notice that the starters evolve at lvl 17 instead of 16 now? That was kind of crazy. I'm like WTF why ain't you volving!!
Thanks given by:
Yeah it looks great! If they can do this with the DS, I can't wait to see what a 3DS Pokemon game will look like.
5 badges in currently, at the 6th gym~
Thanks given by:
The big city is just astonishing :D Did you chose the turtle fossil or the birdie?
Thanks given by:
If thats in the ruins I didn't go in there ^_^'
Thanks given by:
Yep, it's there. The bird has insanely high attack (140 base), but his ability ruins it. When his health is under50%, his attack is halved.
Thanks given by:
Instead of just filling up the Pokedex, I'm going to try and catch every single Pokemon, pre-evolved form and evolved, and level them up to lvl 100. I'll have a Pokedex full of ooncey ready to be unleashed at a moment's notice! That's the kind of challenge I think will be fun.

Oh by the way. Does anyone like how the Gym Leaders, you know those super tough Pokemon trainers, are FINALLY fighting back against the bad guys? In all the previous games Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua and etc practically had free reign and it was all up to you and your lonesome and the occasional wandering League Champion, to vanquish them. Now it's like HELL YEAH and in the words of a good friend of mine GET SUM!!
Thanks given by:
yes gym leaders fighting back is good stuff ;)
Thanks given by:
I bought Pokemon White Yesterday, just defeated the 4th Gym! Its pree good so far, new Evil faction is sweet also, a new refreshing face to the old 'evil', Also i agree morgan its great the GYM leaders have more of an involvement then just being 'defeated' and 'gtfoing' from the game.
Thanks given by: