Hey you, pokemon players
(16 Mar 11, 04:28AM)MorganKell Wrote: I'm going to try and catch every single Pokemon
lol "gotta catch em all"
Thanks given by:
Wow, those starting Pokemon are the most R-Tardedest ones yet lol.
Seriously, they've gotten gayer and gayer.
Thanks given by:
PIKA PIKAA.
Thanks given by:
The game is growing up ;)

@MK, i wanted to do that in pokemon gold, but i eventually gave up..
Thanks given by:
Up to the 6th GYM now, i'm making this game my bi*ch
Thanks given by:
I'll buy Black when the $Price$ goes down. a 13 year old can't afford this shit. Although I have like 180 DES|Bukz in my closet waiting for me (whoops, wasn't supposed to be telling you that).
Thanks given by:
* lucky wonders if anyone will rage if they find out that he already has all the pokemon caught???? >:D
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 11, 02:19AM)lucky Wrote: * lucky wonders if anyone will rage if they find out that he already has all the pokemon caught???? >:D

The real question is, did you put your heart into it?
Thanks given by:
We need to see a more powerful ghost/dark pokemon. It would be da best ever! Nothing is super effective, + fighting, normal, and psychic don't work! Sableye eats cock and spiritomb is bull.
Thanks given by:
Dont diss on Sableye he/she/it/whateverthef***itis OWNS!!!!!!. sure it might not have alot of Hp and defense but lvl it up enough and it can cause mass amounts of OWNAGE!!!!
Thanks given by:
Sableye got nothing son. NOTHING!! Ampharos is where it's at!
Thanks given by:
Gonna jack my sister's DS during the summer and cop White
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 11, 02:06AM)Elven Wrote: I'll buy Black when the $Price$ goes down. a 13 year old can't afford this shit. Although I have like 180 DES|Bukz in my closet waiting for me (whoops, wasn't supposed to be telling you that).

Wel, you could do what i did.

I bought a R4 card, for around 20 euros. It allows me to download games from the internet, so i can basically play everything i want to on the DS. But i won't recommend it, for obvious reasons.

(Besides, i have pokesav on my comp. It's cool to make pokemon teams - i can create whichever pokemon i want :D)

Thanks given by:
With the R4, can you play online?
Thanks given by:
Yep, i believe so.
Thanks given by:
;), Just bought it yesterday, considering it's 4 in the morning.
Thanks given by:
I completed the last gym, about 40 minutes ago, onto the Pokemon League!
Thanks given by:
I just beat the pokemon league in fire red, 'again'. Now i'm in the islands looking for the sapphire, 'again'.
Thanks given by:
I'm at the elite four right now. Massive leap in difficulty from 8th gym -> elite four
or at least for my junk temporary team...
Thanks given by:
The flying/psychic pokemon (sigyliph or something like that) is awesome *-*
Thanks given by:
The game gets so much more difficult after the elite four, the trainers in the wild are higher levels then your pokemon, even with a pro Dragonite by my side, I need a few revives.
Thanks given by:
Just keep grinding the elite four, unless it was too hard for you? And grinding the elite four with an amulet coin is fun.
Thanks given by:
Grinding in general is fun.

:/
Wrong subject...
Thanks given by:
.... V-man went there!
Thanks given by:
Found this on /b/:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5679/...theory.jpg

Honest to god it was one of the most intriguing reads of my life. I don't give a damn if it's all a joke or not the real explanation behind the Pokemon series, it is an enthralling theory.
Thanks given by:
My godness.
Thanks given by:
Some of it got a little over-the-top-troll, but the initial couple of paragraphs were actually sound in theory. XD
Thanks given by:
Rofl. titiPT would pokesav work for an emulator?
Thanks given by:
I believe so. Just dload it (google pokemon black pokesav or something like that), and then click "open": search for the game file. I guess it's .nds
Thanks given by:
DESMUME FTW!
(Ty maimeetur)
No action replay codes though :(
curse you mac
Thanks given by: