The Post Count Thread
This is the thread where you post everytime you reach like 50, 100, 150, 200 ect posts .. I hope this works
Thanks given by:
I just reached 373 posts!

Meh, this is just a spam increase your post count because you feel like useless thread.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2s1ocwz.png]
Thanks given by:
I reached 600 posts and i find this thread a useless cry for attention.
Thanks given by:
is this what you were thinking titiPT?
[Image: badthread.png]

i think its a good idea, when i hit my next milestone i'll post it here...
Thanks given by:
300 posts..... bingo
Thanks given by:
:( Where was this thread 550 posts ago?
Thanks given by:
I don't think I joined 550 posts ago
Thanks given by:
nah, 550 posts was just yesterday for V-Man.
Thanks given by:
lol!
Thanks given by:
375!
Thanks given by:
Umm...I honestly have no idea how many posts I have...I think I'm in the 120's though.

So umm...lets see... YEAY POST NUMBER 127?!

EDIT: HELL YEAH GOT IT RIGHT! (yeah sorry for my noobiness)

[Image: h2xtbd2k.gzb.png]
Thanks given by:
360!!!!
Thanks given by:
We should have designated areas where posts don't add to your post count, like this thread or most of the offtopic forum.
Thanks given by:
Thank capt.obvious!

Nah jk, it'd a be a good idea though Gib.
Thanks given by:
MOAR POST COUNT MORE ME, MUAHAHAHAHA.
Thanks given by:
379!
Thanks given by:
For not how did they say, but who argue first not understand. Thread very and when is down partially for come see certain fail. Some and feel big emotion cry to sleep. To upon elite take step though noob wrong way forthcoming. Have day nice, you thanks for me.

Sorry not able secure feelings over waves unseen.
Thanks given by:
Make a thread for people who finally managed to make a helpful post.

Ah... Well, it won't get much attention. I see. My bad.
Thanks given by:
Dude! :(

Still, if these forums kept you happy all the time, you'd have to change your name. :P
Thanks given by:
451 :D
Thanks given by:
EGAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I crossed 380!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

UBER GRATZ LIGHTNING!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!!!!!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????????!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thanks given by:
can i haz 50 posts :D?
Thanks given by:
You already haz 50 posts nub.
Thanks given by:
I am so sad to see nubs making threads and posting in them to get their post count up. Do you think Gibstick, Wolf, V-Man, and I got here without trying! Everything valuable in life comes with work.
There are three categories you can fall into on these forums:
1. Spammars [sic]. Me and the other three I previous listed are in this category.
2. Valuable contributors, the previously mentioned fit in here, aaannnd I cant talk about myself. I <3 jamz and flow as well.
3. The people supplying material for those in the last category. I fit in here once and awhile.

Extra credit:
4. Those with badass user titles, such like HyPE|Darkside.

And with this I command the ones with power to close this thread, which as bukz may point out, is taking up MySQL space.
Thanks given by:
F1 for BIG POST COUNT.
Thanks given by:
60 .-. (gonna use this to see if the screenshots work, first time trying)
[Image: ac1.jpg]
[Image: ac2.jpg]
edit: yay got it to work. Wondering why there was a 22 fps drop between the two screenshots which happened within seconds of eachother...
Thanks given by:
Maybe your system was still recovering from the trauma of saving the first screenshot when you created the second.
Thanks given by:
It does actually take some GPU processing to show that score table. Just press tab and watch your FPS drop a little bit (as long as it's not at the maxfps level).
Thanks given by:
idk how many i have :s
Thanks given by: