Blinking server names
just delete the annoying servers from your servers.cfg and try not to update. or read only your servers.cfg after deleting the offending servers
Thanks given by:
Add them to your favourites so they go to the last page of the serverlist.
Like this:
[Image: eijitf.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It does the opposite effect as to what i assume it's purpose was for on me. Just dont enter them.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 11:50AM)Medusa Wrote: Add them to your favourites so they go to the last page of the serverlist.
Like this:
[Image: eijitf.jpg]

gimme your chars.png and your menu background tex. <3
Thanks given by:
I must seriously protest againts banning them or some restrictions against them. They discovered something new to the server competition and you will punish them for it?
Thanks given by:
Blinking servers detract from the game.
Thanks given by:
Doesn't mean the infamous ban hammer should be pulled out.
Thanks given by:
What should happen?
Thanks given by:
Wait for 1105?
Thanks given by:
Annoying asshats. Remove this from 1105 so we can be happy again.
Thanks given by:
There will be new commands for enabling/disabling the possibility of seeing this kind of blinking, but AFAIK they will be disabled by default, and regardless of the setting, will always be disabled for the server browser. There are better ways of getting traffic to your server. (i.e. running a good server to start with ;)
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 11:24AM)MCS Wrote: just delete the annoying servers from your servers.cfg and try not to update. or read only your servers.cfg after deleting the offending servers

MasterServer do not use .cfg file....
Thanks given by:
No, but you do. Look in your config folder.
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 11, 04:44PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote:
(01 Mar 11, 11:24AM)MCS Wrote: just delete the annoying servers from your servers.cfg and try not to update. or read only your servers.cfg after deleting the offending servers

MasterServer do not use .cfg file....
When you update from the masterserver, the update is placed in the servers.cfg file ;)

Thanks given by:
... the current trunk hasn't got this "feature" anymore
Thanks given by: