Poll: Would you Play in the AC World Cup if there was one
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
48 92.31%
No
7.69%
4 7.69%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

World Cup AC
Hi i was thinking about the world cup and i think AC should do something like it... because there are so many different countries playing AC there should be a USA team or a France team or any country and they could play against each other and see what country is the best. It may make problems because of time differences but it could work

Thanks AeroNinja
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 04:22PM)AeroNinja Wrote: Hi i was thinking about the world cup and i think AC should do something like it... because there are so many different countries playing AC there should be a USA team or a France team or any country and they could play against each other and see what country is the best. It may make problems because of time differences but it could work

Thanks AeroNinja

in the past that was done.

now it's time to repeat the experience >_>

Italy already has a team :P
Thanks given by:
Woop Clan (or just Drakas, not sure) are soon to host the ACWC.
Thanks given by:
Cool But we need to make sure there from the right country by going to hi-skill and checking
Thanks given by:
no, we don't we know where everyone is from... last year we didn't have it, and it went just fine...
Thanks given by:
Can't wait... Even if I'm not going to play :D

And by the way, it would be much better to have European Cup, American Cup, and so on :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 06:14PM)Shorty Wrote: no, we don't we know where everyone is from... last year we didn't have it, and it went just fine...

we can just take there word for it
How should we make the teams,what countries i think for the countries it should be the top countries that play like Brazil,USA,France,Germany.

Someone also should make a demo of it and put it on youtube so even if you dont play you can still watch all the teams play
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 06:17PM)AeroNinja Wrote: we can just take there word for it
How should we make the teams,what countries i think for the countries it should be the top countries that play like Brazil,USA,France,Germany.

Someone also should make a demo of it and put it on youtube so even if you dont play you can still watch all the teams play
well, the teams will be composed by the better/most reliable player of the country who want to partecipate.
USA will not play http://acwc.woop.us/acwc0709/teams.html or im wrong?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 06:31PM)YourSister Wrote:
(09 Jul 10, 06:17PM)AeroNinja Wrote: we can just take there word for it

well, the teams will be composed by the better/most reliable player of the country who want to partecipate.
USA will not play http://acwc.woop.us/acwc0709/teams.html or im wrong?

Can i be in it?
Thanks given by:
USA will play that was 2009, alof of new players have joined since then, it was broadcast live if i recall correctly.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 06:42PM)Shorty Wrote: USA will play that was 2009, alof of new players have joined since then, it was broadcast live if i recall correctly.

ohh ok good i was wondering because all the games have been played on that website.
Live really on what?
Thanks given by:
Unfortunetly there aren't that many known mexicans :( if we every do it lets do north america as a team :)
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 06:48PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Unfortunetly there aren't that many known mexicans :( if we every do it lets do north america as a team :)

Haha i shall be on the mexican team?????
Thanks given by:
i can't remeber, sorry, also.. http://woop.us/2130 cast your vote on before or after 1.1
Thanks given by:
the last cup went very good and it think it would be awesome if it happen again,
the idea of American cup/European cup and 2 or 3 best teams in each cup play the world cup is also very insteresting .
idk if there should be a rest of the world cup .. coz i don't think we have enough known players from africa, asia ...
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 06:48PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Unfortunetly there aren't that many known mexicans...
You, jAcKRoCk*, Monas, Toca and, of course, the greatest living Mexican and future president, byrus. To name but five. Enough for a team?
Thanks given by:
Awesome idea, split them to eu/usa etc for most fair gameplay.
You can have the finals from each "group" to meet in end on a middle server.
Get going! I would help if i knew what to do..
Thanks given by:
How about letting small countries merge with larger ones? For example, my country (India) doesn't have enough people who are in the community, maximum 3. So we should be allowed to play for Asia as a whole. India and Japan can play together. (Any other asian countries?)
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 10:25PM)Lightning Wrote: How about letting small countries merge with larger ones? For example, my country (India) doesn't have enough people who are in the community, maximum 3. So we should be allowed to play for Asia as a whole. India and Japan can play together. (Any other asian countries?)
That would be nice! And if for some kind of luck one of that reaches the end, players in it could fight one against the other :D
Thanks given by:
I'd do it, even if there are only 2 Canadians.
Thanks given by:
Bullpup is a Canuck, he might be game.
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure the NZ players would wipe the floor with all of you :P
Thanks given by:
They actually got to the final the last WC. They lost.
Thanks given by:
Wait NZ is a country? Damn, thought it was just a collection of servers... :P
Thanks given by:
Gibstick, we have plenty of Canadians:
#RAA#Gibstick
U|Zarj
DES|Wooly
DES|sunnyd
Cr0wn=MyS=
SercartY~|oNe|
{TBR}ReEsEs
pwned|SK|
A&D_JMKane
|KH|Bullpup

And I'm sure I'm missing a few others!
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 10, 02:09AM)U|Zarj Wrote: Gibstick, we have plenty of Canadians:
#RAA#Gibstick
U|Zarj
DES|Wooly
DES|sunnyd
Cr0wn=MyS=
SercartY~|oNe|
{TBR}ReEsEs
pwned|SK|
A&D_JMKane
|KH|Bullpup

And I'm sure I'm missing a few others!
http://hi-skill.us/country/CA/

I especially remember DOC442WATSON, he plays at least since 0.93 golden ages...
Thanks given by:
Silly ignorant me. SIGN US UP!
Thanks given by:
RAWR Australia FTW
Thanks given by:
USA USA USA
Thanks given by:
Oc has Undead, R4, etc etc.
Australia will be able to get out of the first round... not like FIFA.
Thanks given by: