Hacks for Linux
We don't take kindly to players requesting "hacks" on the official forums.
Thanks given by:
Well, you're definitely retarded. Have fun with your inevitable ban.
Thanks given by:
Uh what was the OP requesting? Cheating hacks or innocent-mod types of hacks? "Hack" can mean a lot and now since some idiot mod edited it we can't see what the case was so thanks.
Thanks given by:
That "idiot mod" was me.

Quote:Can anybody please tell me if there are any hacks that i can execute on my linux pc? thanks!!
Thanks given by:
Hey look, the reply function still works for you. Maybe you should use it next time.

And just like I thought, the OP was very vague and no one bothered to find out whether he was even trying to cheat before pulling the trigger.
Thanks given by:
Well next time I'll be sure to ask for your approval. In the meantime I think it's safe to assume he wasn't asking how to hack his own computer on the official forum of a game frequently played by cheaters.
Thanks given by:
Just for information:
This user, joe.w.fro, has been blacklisted here and log analysis showed him to be a serial offensive and teamkilling player. He was short-term CBL'd, to keep him off the servers, but clearly took offence to this; showing all the character he'd already demonstrated in-game. He even accused me of mis-spelling 'offence', in a PM. o.O
Thanks given by: