just gibbed some guy with the assault rifle?!?!
i just nailed some dude point blank with the assault rifle in the face and i got a gib for it?!

how is this?, Thought you could only get a headshot with the sniper.
Thanks given by:
You were probably using sniper or someone else gibbed him while you were trying to kill him, idk. Anyway the only way you could've gibbed him was that you have a hacked AR, so.
Thanks given by:
NO HACKING INVOLVED. you must have mistaken me for a scumbag. lol

it was defo the AR, and when the gibb happened it said "you killed" what ever his name was, didnt see it.

glitch perhaps?
Thanks given by:
Demo?
Thanks given by:
maybe two guys just nearby each other you killed one, the other one got gibbed
Thanks given by:
unlikley.

this happened behind the door at red base on AC_POWER. ya know, the one everyone hides behind when they have the flag.

so it was unlikely that anyone else got a shot in on him.
Thanks given by:
Did you get the demo?
Thanks given by:
Is it possible on a modded server ?
Thanks given by:
A glitch. You killed him and his remains flew all over the place.

That's all I can think of.
Thanks given by:
lol Orynge, in my almost 1 year and a half of AC, I've never heard of that nor experienced it and I doubt it.
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't have said 'you killed'... should have said either gibbed or fragged. :S
Thanks given by:
how close were you to him when you killed him
Thanks given by:
Modded client/server?
Thanks given by:
If there is no demo, this won't end. So if you don't have demo, we should drop it.
Thanks given by:
^ That
Thanks given by:
Quote:Posted by mykegregory - Today 06:24AM
NO HACKING INVOLVED. you must have mistaken me for a scumbag. lol

it was defo the AR, and when the gibb happened it said "you killed" what ever his name was, didnt see it.

glitch perhaps?

"You Killed" - ???

Are you sure mate because if thats the cause you did not gib him there was probably someone just out of view and they got gibbed by someone else and that is why.

thats only my views.
Thanks given by:
It is impossible to gib with the AR. Period.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 05:48AM)Cactus Wrote: Shouldn't have said 'you killed'... should have said either gibbed or fragged. :S

+1
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 01:18PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: It is impossible to gib with the AR. Period.

Exactly, I don't see the need for this thread anymore, it was probably some kind of mix-up, unless this happens again then this thread should be closed.
Thanks given by:
Closed.

Someone prolly got him with a headshot from the sniper when you were shooting at the same guy with the AR.

Or you cheat. :P
Thanks given by: