Server's
Can anyone host me a server? i cant make my own... i want someone to make me one so i can make maps, and show maps without people coming in and ruining them and voting a different map ect.
Thanks given by:
If you want to have your own server to make maps, you can make maps offline or on one of the with Co-Op in their name.

If you want it so that no one can change your map, you can't really stop them (but they aren't supposed to without permission.)

If you want it so that people can ONLY play your map, no one can help you. That's not allowed.
Thanks given by:
yeah but still... having my own server would also benefit my clan, |JC|, it would serve as a clan server and a personal server, i also make maps with other people. Im not going to make it so people "ONLY" play on my map, i just would like a server of my own.
Thanks given by:
Have you tried reading the docs?

WHat OS are you?
Thanks given by:
I wish you could understand why I cringe. at the words "i just would like a server of my own."
Thanks given by:
i cant make a server because im not aloud... why do you cringe at the words "Iw would just like a server of my own"
cant a guy want a server for himself and his CLAN??
Thanks given by:
Then make your own. No one said you aren't allowed.
Thanks given by:
My parents say im not aloud
Thanks given by:
Use the public coop servers.
Thanks given by:
Then you can't sorry.
Thanks given by:
A very famous DES| once had his message that's under his name say "If your parents won't let you make your own server, ... Get new parents" ..... It went something like that.
Thanks given by:
lol can we stick to just posting if you can make me a server please?
Thanks given by:
No one will, the way you act here is an obvious indication of your admin abilities. Go chill out before hassling people. Also the amount of work that goes into making and maintaining one is huge, and can't be done for someone.
Thanks given by:
there are some coop servers ............
Thanks given by:
(28 Mar 11, 12:57PM)SovietAk47 Wrote: there are some coop servers ............

He knows. He just wants his own... just because.
Thanks given by:
just because.... He's is a big fat fish
Thanks given by:
Now hey now!
He's a killer fish.
Thanks given by: