Poll: America or Australia??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AMERICA!
50.00%
21 50.00%
AUSTRALIA!
50.00%
21 50.00%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

America vs. Australia
Only an Aussie would claim to win without actually having won

gg all, nt nt, hf gl, no re
Thanks given by:
Jeez why dont we just have like a nice match?:

5 best aussie players vs 5 best US players (of course you earn your spot)

It could be any type of match and any win you get scores a point for your side. In the end the team with the most point (America) will be the winner :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 11, 10:16PM)Ruthless Wrote:
(17 Feb 11, 10:10PM)SuperSniper Wrote: You just can't compare the US to some island in the middle of nowhere
Only Americans could come up with a stupid statement like this.

OR

You are 10 years old and should not have an opinion

gg all, nt nt, hf gl, no re

OR

its your time of the month
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 12:50AM)lucky Wrote: Jeez why dont we just have like a nice domination of Australia?

5 "best" aussie players vs any 5 US players

It could be any type of match and any American win you get scores a point for your American side. In the end the Americans with the most points (America) will be the Americans :D

I agree with this post.
Thanks given by:
1)Toobies
2)DrauL
3)Undead
4)Hav0c
5)Freddo
6)Carnifex
7)Ruthless
8)R4zor
9)Cactus
10)Orynge
11)XFA
12)Fallout
13)Castiel
14)Vermi
15)Foo
16)Xenon
17)Me.

Out of them the best 5 would woop the USA/america in version 1.0 or 1.1...

I mean in 1.0 You could have Carnifex, Undead, R4zor and so on and in 1.1 you could have Xenon(me), Foo, Vermi, Shorty, Undead, hav0c, Castiel etc.....

All in all I think Australia would win 1.0 AND 1.1!
Sorry fordouble post but just adding some stuff in.
1)Emoposer
2)Dogdancing
3)Princess
4)Nighthawk
5)4bit
6)Godsmack
7)Impaktd
8)Mael (LSS only)
9)Doogums
10)MCS
11)Blackflag
12)Nova

Well for 1. Where is Vault77, one of the best 1.0 players ever and look at that lineup and then look at the aussie lineup. It looks likethe aussie linep outclasses The USA lineup!
Thanks given by:
LOL MY COUNTERY HAZ MASSIV DET UND BUDJET DEFICIT COZ REDINCULAS MILTRY SPENDEEN AND IT CAN BEET U IF WE WAR WE RULEZ AWL GG
Thanks given by:
^

+1
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 01:48AM)JMM Wrote: LOL MY COUNTERY HAZ MASSIV DET UND BUDJET DEFICIT COZ REDINCULAS MILTRY SPENDEEN AND IT CAN BEET U IF WE WAR WE RULEZ AWL GG

As if no country in the world has debt? LOL. I'm 99% trolling, but some of you have little clue about world politics

I am 10/10 troll
Thanks given by:
the main problem of this would be that darn Aussie ping that makes most of them so good. Always end up killin you when your behind a wall.and Xenon if this is to happen i will garantee im 1 of those 5 on the USA team....oh and then all hell would be loose :)
also LMFAO at impaktds post i barely noticed it xD
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...ernal_debt
yes, US has bigger debt. but take a look at that column titled "Percent of GDP". Whats that? America is only at 97%, australia is at 131%!
You can't brag about having free healthcare, then also brag about your low debt. it doesn't work that way.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 02:32AM)Lantry Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...ernal_debt
yes, US has bigger debt. but take a look at that column titled "Percent of GDP". Whats that? America is only at 97%, australia is at 131%!
You can't brag about having free healthcare, then also brag about your low debt. it doesn't work that way.

If that were an accurate litmus for the economic health of a nation, our poor friends in Luxembourg would be sick as dogs; 4636% of GDP, over $4,000,000 USD per capita.
Thanks given by:
Why is this lantry guy so serious about trying to prove that America is better anyway? Did he get called out for being American or what?
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 05:40AM)JMM Wrote: Why is this lantry guy so serious about trying to prove that America is better anyway? Did he get called out for being American or what?

Ready his post on the very first page it explains and points to why
Thanks given by:
War on terror, GG
Thanks given by:
1) Vault77
2)Impakt'd
lucky, you got like 3 good good players.

You would have NO hope against us.
Thanks given by:
Baha guy scores 4500 points in a scale of 1 to 100 for butthurt if he really made a thread just over that.
Thanks given by:
Twas my bad ;P
(18 Feb 11, 01:38AM)usesnipez Wrote: 1)Toobies
2)DrauL
3)Undead
4)Hav0c
5)Freddo
6)Carnifex
7)Ruthless
8)R4zor
9)Cactus
10)Orynge
11)XFA
12)Fallout
13)Castiel
14)Vermi
15)Foo
16)Xenon
17)Me.

I mean in 1.0 You could have Carnifex, Undead, R4zor and so on and in 1.1 you could have Xenon(me), Foo, Vermi, Shorty, Undead, hav0c, Castiel etc.....

1)Emoposer
2)Dogdancing
3)Princess
4)Nighthawk
5)4bit
6)Godsmack
7)Impaktd
8)Mael (LSS only)
9)Doogums
10)MCS
11)Blackflag
12)Nova

Well for 1. Where is Vault77, one of the best 1.0 players ever and look at that lineup and then look at the aussie lineup. It looks likethe aussie linep outclasses The USA lineup!

That explains everything... Aussies fucking own.
the U.S.A might be bigger, but we are better.
Thanks given by:
Let us rejoice, For we are young and free We've golden soil and wealth for toil Our home is girt by sea.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 01:01PM)Vermi Wrote: Let us rejoice, For we are young and free We've golden soil and wealth for toil Our home is girt by sea.

+1

GG
Thanks given by:
I like the USA cause we can border hop and shop for sweet deals there.
Thanks given by:
Gibstick is Mexican?

mod edit: +1
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 01:01PM)Vermi Wrote: Let us rejoice, For we are young and free We've golden soil and wealth for toil Our home is girt by sea.

Okay you might know the National Anthem, but I can tell you 75% of Australians will not know the lyrics just the tune.

But the Aussies know the Vegemite song.

Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 02:37PM)Freddo Wrote:

Okay you might know the National Anthem, but I can tell you 75% of Australians will not know the lyrics just the tune.

But the Aussies know the Vegemite song.

I Googled the lyrics :s
Thanks given by:
(Most) Things cost less in the US when shopping on Amazon

HE SHOOTS

HE SCORES
Thanks given by:
Most aussies dont use amazon =p
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 01:38AM)usesnipez Wrote: 1)Toobies
2)DrauL
3)Undead
4)Hav0c
5)Freddo
6)Carnifex
7)Ruthless
8)R4zor
9)Cactus
10)Orynge
11)XFA
12)Fallout
13)Castiel
14)Vermi
15)Foo
16)Xenon
17)Me.

1)Emoposer
2)Dogdancing
3)Princess
4)Nighthawk
5)4bit
6)Godsmack
7)Impaktd
8)Mael (LSS only)
9)Doogums
10)MCS
11)Blackflag
12)Nova

Vault77? One of the best 1.0 players EVER?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDDDDDING ME??? Sorry Vault love ya to death and all, but I must heartily disagree with such a blatant piece of stupidity. First off I would kick all of your Aussies' asses except for R4zor, Ruthy, and Undead when he's on the drugs. Second do you know what an SMG is? That little gun that goes BURPIJUSTATEURFACEBITCH!! Nighthawk and 4bit, before your time I'll admit, would tear you a new one. Emoposer has wicked mad hops. Doogums, Blackflag... note I said BLACKPHUUKINFLAG, and MCS can and will drop it like it's hot. Impaktd is a beast, and the other shimmies are more than enough to tax any of that upstart Australian ass.

Anytime you wanna go son, we'll be more than ready. I'd say A-Team and B-Teams. A-Team for Asskickers Express and B-Team for Beatdown Trolley. Let you girls get your chance at revenge... Hahahaha right.

>:)
Thanks given by:
Stop Tr0lling Morgy =P, we all know Carni would pwn all those lads.
Thanks given by:
screw aussies and their lag :P Its all about the lovely U.S.
Thanks given by:
I believe it's split right down the middle
Thanks given by:
U GOT NOTHING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by: