[FINAL] ac_mojave2
Well, the story goes on...
[Image: mojave2_5_1297359125.jpg]
DOWNLOAD HERE

OR HERE

*Plot
Mojave, 2nd street of the southbound. The air has gone totally dry and the water is almost finished. The war between CLA and RVSF still goes on with no results, and it'll go on for a long time since the street is full of supplies: armours, weapons... CLA is about to take possess of the main tunnel crossing the street, and RVSF must survive until the backup troops coming...

*Modes
All flag/FFA modes.

*License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Totally open for comments/suggestions/criticisms!
Thanks given by:
Nice TV ;D

I think the layout is much better than on ac_mojave but I dont like the grass texture at all because it really doenst fit into a desert themed map

Good map tho!
Thanks given by:
downloading :)
Thanks given by:
Nice plot ;)
Thanks given by:
Wow...I like it...I wanna play CTF on it...It makes me wanna end my sentences in ......
Unfortunately it's late here as I'm writing this so I can't be bothered trying to stay awake to play it more, but from what I've seen against bots it is a lot of fun.
CTF tomorrow. :D
Nice one.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 11, 01:41PM)Frogulis Wrote: Wow...I like it...I wanna play CTF on it...It makes me wanna end my sentences in ......
Unfortunately it's late here as I'm writing this so I can't be bothered trying to stay awake to play it more, but from what I've seen against bots it is a lot of fun.
CTF tomorrow. :D
Nice one.
Thanks!
By the way, final version uploaded!

Thanks given by:
I like this one a lot more than the first Mojave.

It's a really good layout, although there could be spawn-camping in the CLA base behind the crate...
Thanks given by:
Added to maprot.
Like this way more then the first one.
Edit: Not that the first one is bad ;)
Just like it better.
Thanks given by:
if this is ac_mojave2, ... then where's ac_mojave the original?
Thanks given by:
Lost among the original AC forums
Thanks given by:
awww ...
Thanks given by:
Just browse akimbo for a few seconds.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 11, 02:56AM)Elven Wrote: if this is ac_mojave2, ... then where's ac_mojave the original?

I'll just get it...

EDIT: Here it is!
Thanks given by:
these awesome maps should be trailed on a test server.

like, if you want your map to be tested you can ask the server owner to put it in their maprot for say... 3 days, to be tested. and if people like it they should be kept, if they are rubbish then, so be it.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 11, 11:32AM)MykeGregory Wrote: these awesome maps should be trailed on a test server.

like, if you want your map to be tested you can ask the server owner to put it in their maprot for say... 3 days, to be tested. and if people like it they should be kept, if they are rubbish then, so be it.
I think people should decide by theirselves. I mean, to be honest, I consider my map very good, but that's my point of view, so I prefer other people decide to judge, and in case use it.

Thanks for your feedbacks! :D
Thanks given by: