Lot of Speed Hacks
I've seen a lot of speed hacks lately, any idea why?
Thanks given by:
Increased awareness of them perhaps.
Thanks given by:
or maybe you or the so called cheaters are just laggy...
Otherwise ^
Thanks given by:
i never see speedhackers.
i thought this game had an anticheat thing in place?
Thanks given by:
I've seen 1 in like 5 months.
Thanks given by:
I've seen 4 since last Thursday...
But I have the feeling it's the same guys (j#'s).
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 11, 01:36PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I've seen 4 since last Thursday...
But I have the feeling it's the same guys (j#'s).

Me to WOLF .. have seen like 3 times yesterday and the same guy... I think he is a deserter of the MASTER clan. He try to showhas that he can hack the GAME.
What I do..?
I like to kill the ones using cheats... even if is in my team. When a kill a cheater i feel like a MASTER, knowing that I can Kill even a bloody Invencible CHEATER.

=FSC=:|7053|:
Thanks given by:
there was a guy mr. happy a few days ago. We kicked him and he kept joining,then I kept tking him when he got the flag
Thanks given by:
TK is not a means of social commentary, actually you're lowering yourself to their level and helping them in degrading the general level of play!
Ban them instead of kicking them, or if you can't: get their IP (whois CN) and report them for blacklisting - be sure to provide some proof, so you'll need the demo of the game in which they've been offensive/cheating.
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 11, 03:15AM)Neon Wrote: I've seen a lot of speed hacks lately, any idea why?

I've got an idea why. Maybe it's because it is so easy to hack cheat. I mean, what's this world coming to, when you can download a program, hit a couple of buttons, and then presto! you're a speedhacker "speedcheater"? Hackers are the scourge of online games, sure, but they used to be skilled and knowledgeable. But now, with today's technology, any noob can hack cheat with little to no skill/knowledge. It's a darn shame, dontchaknow

IMHO, that's why so many hackers cheaters have come out of the woodwork, since lack of skill no longer prevents people from hacking cheating

Edit: after seeing this post, and this post, I reworded my post, changing the wording from "hacker" to "cheater"
Thanks given by:
Redbull :D

Cheats(lol) are spreading
Thanks given by:
Thank you thrawn, its good to see titi taking your lead. ;)
Thanks given by:
Boredom usually strikes the urge to cheat, and some Dev's think that their game is boreing and others take it as a challenge. what you do with a cheater is you choice, kick his a$$ or let him pi$$ on you, take your pick.
Thanks given by:
I only now realised what you meant RR ;)
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 11, 05:19PM)flowtron Wrote: actually you're lowering yourself to their level and helping them in degrading the general level of play!
No I'm not cause its not cheating and I'm ruining their, whatever he/she thinks is a good time ;/

EDIT:You do have a point though
Thanks given by: