pistol mod
I was wondering can somebody make a desert eagle pistol mod. I think if this mod is made I know a lot of people will use it because there is not alot of pistol skins. I would build it myself but I wouldn't know what I am doing so that why Im asking modders of the Assaultcube community to help me out.
Thanks given by:
Go to http://www.akimbo.in/ . I'm sure there'll be one there.
Thanks given by:
I've already check to see if there is a desert eagle pistol mod. They dont have one which kind of sucks.
Thanks given by:
Have a look on Quadropolis then, I got a DEagle mod from somewhere...
Thanks given by:
Indeed, I saw a deagle mod once too but forgot where I got it.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 06:37AM)Etherial Wrote: They dont have one which kind of sucks.

Pardon?
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 10:37AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(06 Jul 10, 06:37AM)Etherial Wrote: They dont have one which kind of sucks.

Pardon?

Oh.... Your going to get it now! :D
Thanks given by:
i looked but did not see one.. D:
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 02:06AM)Etherial Wrote: I think if this mod is made I know a lot of people will use it because there is not alot of pistol skins.

you havent looked on akimbo then.

stromboli megapack has beast skins, i liked the viper pro the best..

trash pc's got 2 nice skins, i use second

orignal pistol with silencer

there's a few more, but i think ill leave them up to you to find ;)

Edit: after looking a little more, i couldnt not put this in, i suggest you use the BEST PISTOL MOD EVER!
Thanks given by:
The last one yata, xD
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 10, 12:45AM)yata Wrote: Edit: after looking a little more, i couldnt not put this in, i suggest you use the BEST PISTOL MOD EVER!

That's always been my favourite :)
Thanks given by:
Mr. Floppy I'm not saying that Akimbo sucks or any other pistol mod sucks Im just saying that the pistol mod I want, I cant find which sucks.
I know there are really good pistol mods out there. I have a couple of them. Right now, I just want a Desert Eagle mod.
(07 Jul 10, 04:51AM)Etherial Wrote: Mr. Floppy I'm not saying that Akimbo sucks or any other pistol mod sucks Im just saying that the pistol mod I want, I cant find which sucks.
I know there are really good pistol mods out there. I have a couple of them. Right now, I just want a Desert Eagle mod.
and yes I have looked in both Akimbo and Quadropolis
Thanks given by:
Thanks for clearing this up Etherial.

Actually, there have been DEagle mods arround, but as far as I remember all off them have been badly licensed Counter Strike rip-offs, therefore got removed eventually.
Thanks given by:
I'll get rid of mine now then...
Thanks given by:
good boy
Thanks given by:
Does anybody know where I can learn how to make weapons skins and stuff I will appreciate it. I want to start making mods :)
Thanks given by:
Dig around the forum. This question has been answered a bajillion times.
Thanks given by:
Actually, there is no guide on how to mod AC. After all, it is about manipulating sounds, 2D and 3D contents and you are supposed to figure out the basics yourself.

You may like to have a look at this: Modelling Basics
Thanks given by:
It's been answered but the answer's never got past "get a 3D modeling tool".
Thanks given by:
The step after that, is just video tutorials, documents, and so on.
Thanks given by:
what 3d modeling tool should i get
Thanks given by:
"what 3d modeling tool should i get "

Read the link in Floppy's post.
Thanks given by:
No really, it's true -- the answer is such a wide plane of possibility that your imagination is the only thing limiting you.
Thanks given by: