DARK problem
(29 Jan 11, 11:40PM)Darkwing Wrote: i've been using |DARK| since the start of the hols , which was way back in november
Well, that may be true, but you didn't connect to any public 1.1 servers with that tag until 4 January.
Darkwing Wrote:# Date your clan was made: 21/12/10
hmmm...November/December. I guess they both end -ember; it's easy to get confused
Thanks given by:
Well I think the problem here is just being expanded. You should try and solve the problem talking to their leader first and trying to solve it, not ruining their reputation in the forums without an evidence. I have seen some players from (DARK) and they are not a noob clan, not a pro but still deserves it's respect.
I have heard many bad things about you Darkwing, who lies about your dream matches agains't people who you never played. Do not go ahead killing me when I am AFK and then taking screenshots just to say you beat me, that is immature, you should earn the AC Community Respect first and then THINK about TRYING to say something bad about another clan.
That is all I say, I still think you and the other leader should get to a final conclusion instead of having you saying some lies without evidence on the forums, because your past does not tell much about you Darkwing, neither does your acts in AC.
Thanks for the attention, hope my post is taken into consideration.
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 11, 03:42PM)ph4ntom Wrote: make fun of him in the game ;)

definitely the mature way to solve this problem.
Thanks given by:
oh right kaonic u accuse me of making up fake screenshots of u raging at me after i beat u. hmmmmm
Thanks given by:
Hi Darkwing its me fragger i just changed my name to HAWK i wanted to ask you if there is a DARK clan site if there is can you send me a message on what name it is

PEACE OUT DUDE (fragger)
Thanks given by:
*Cough* Grave-Dig *Cough* [Image: grave+digger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
HAWK, two things.
a) Darkwing seems to have disappeared.
b) The DARK you are/were in became RK. They are still around and can be found at http://acrkclan.forumotion.com where they seem to be coming back from the dead. The DARK you have probably seen recently seem to be a different clan (perhaps the one that this thread is about.)
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 11, 07:16AM)Frogulis Wrote: HAWK, two things.
a) Darkwing seems to have disappeared.

He was on my server this morning I think. This is the weirdness I saw:

Game start: coopedit on Gema_la_momie, 1 players, 10 minutes, mastermode 1, (map rev 21/5072, temporary, 'getmap' prepared)
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] |40+|Adam is on the wrong map: revision 14/5027
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] |40+|Adam changed name to |DARK|Darkwing
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] |DARK|Darkwing is now on the right map: revision 21/5072
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client |DARK|Darkwing called a vote: load map 'Gema_la_momie' in mode 'ctf'

(26 Apr 11, 07:16AM)Frogulis Wrote: b) The DARK you are/were in became RK. They are still around and can be found at http://acrkclan.forumotion.com where they seem to be coming back from the dead. The DARK you have probably seen recently seem to be a different clan (perhaps the one that this thread is about.)
They did become RK but I have not seen any RK lately but more DARK that is trying to come back. I think its all messed up, both clans should give up due to soo much confusion and go find another clan.

Thanks given by:
X-Ray_Dog, that might be imposter!
Thanks given by: