(aim)Bots in single player
So Bots must use some sort of aimbot in single player...so couldn't we just rip the aimbot off the bots and use them for ourself in multi-player??
Thanks given by:
You really like to get banned from AC dont you?
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see what happens if you try :D
Thanks given by:
nub
Thanks given by:
make sense of yourself, and think.
Thanks given by:
Once you do, PM Brahma with instructions on how to do it, with a demo of you using them.
Thanks given by:
Lmfao, as soon as i read that i lol'd. Expect something like that from Justin Beiber, sheesh.
Yes DrauL if i was him i would do that, cause im so smart. =D. I mean, like it wouldnt get me banned or anything.... ;D
Thanks given by:
Once you do that, send me hax plz.
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling it isn't a copy paste deal. If you really want to do it, just make your own code. Easier than figuring out someone else code.
AFAIK, someone did put a bot in a multiplayer game once. You shot it and it Headshotted you back :P
Thanks given by:
LOL guys...im not going to use any aimbot (i never hack) I was just wondering! It just was something that seems logical to me haha
and yes expect something like that from me :) Im the life of the party here at AC haha jk
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 05:36AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: LOL guys...im not going to use any aimbot (i never hack) I was just wondering! It just was something that seems logical to me haha
and yes expect something like that from me :) Im the life of the party here at AC haha jk

Do you have a deep voice?
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 06:40AM)Huntsman Wrote:
(28 Jan 11, 05:36AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: LOL guys...im not going to use any aimbot (i never hack) I was just wondering! It just was something that seems logical to me haha

That is a bit off topic but yes, yes i do....
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 06:41AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote:
(28 Jan 11, 06:40AM)Huntsman Wrote:

That is a bit off topic but yes, yes i do....

Bs.

Thanks given by:
HAHAHAHAHA this is soo funny!! I think this should all go into the quotes thread XP
Thanks given by:
Even if it were that easy to exploit something like that in AC (and it's not), you ought to PM a dev about your concern instead of publicly declaring it.
Thanks given by:
The problem is.... the bots are broken, aren't they? I read that somewhere on the forum, and also, i tried single player... The bots don't shoot at all, so if you used that, you would get 0 frags. IMO, that seems like the opposite of a hack XD
Thanks given by: