AC_douze = FFA only?
(26 Jan 11, 03:07AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Maybe what we need It's some servers with the voting non active, and just Go with the map rotation even if it has ac_douze,
Definitely, and there are plenty of servers like that out there, for example, ninja-tdm is a server that i like because it only plays TDM and doesn't allow votes. of course, this gets annoying when the map rot sucks, and everybody leaves the server when arabian comes around.

(26 Jan 11, 03:07AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: It's quite annoying to play in some servers you are in the middle of a good game regardless the map, and some Dude votes over and over ac_douze in CTF,
so just change servers!

(26 Jan 11, 03:07AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: the worst part is that the vote ALWAYS pass, so Maybe we can sort something like My idea?
If the vote passes, then somebody wants to play it. banning it will cause a few of these players to find other maps, but the vast majority of them will just switch to another game.

I'm not picking on jackrock in particular, his post just seemed to sum it up. What baffles me the most about this is that it is a non-existent problem. If you don't like douze, then vote against it. if it comes up in maprot, go to a different server. If this is really as much of a problem as people make it seem, then servers that play only douze would have gone away a long time ago.
Thanks given by:
There are servers with only douze in their maprot?
Thanks given by:
I was mostly being sarcastic, but that doesn't transfer through the internet so well.
Thanks given by:
But there are, and they suck.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 11, 08:08AM)V-Man Wrote: ...
There are servers with only douze in their maprot?
There is a douze 24/7 server running.
46.4.177.137:28763 Douze 24/7 Serbia kraljevo

There is also a Desert 24/7 server:
178.33.158.248:1337 AC_DESERT 24/7 (@Paris)
Thanks given by:
*Woolly calls Vote: Tear down ac_douze and sell it for scrap*
Thanks given by:
Tear ac_douze down!

TaD! TaD! TaD!
Thanks given by:
Isn't it not allowed to run a server that pushes one map 24/7?
Thanks given by:
Have no idea.
But if ppl playing douze/desert 24/7 could keep playing it at servers like that why not keep them.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 01:08AM)CathodeRayTube Wrote: I rather enjoy TDM on ac_douze. It's an open killing ground, and it's one of my favorite maps, especially for sniping.

I hear ya bro
I lovz ma sniper
Thanks given by: