Away
I got a job!

I'll be doing coaxial and other cable work for a marketing company. It offers extremely good benefits, hours, and pay so I'll be moving out of my parents' place and into an apartment on Wednesday. I'll be able to afford Internet access there, but the work I'll be doing may not give me time, so I've held off on that for now. I'm not actually sure when I'll stop being active and if/when I'll start back up again.

I don't think this actually affects anyone other than me (but of course heh), this is just a FYI.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, hopefully we can "coax" you back into the game soon!
Thanks given by:
It's not that I don't want to play and keep up. It's that I wont have an internet connection for a time. I don't know how long though. It really depends on how much free time I have, as that will decide whether or not I pay Mediacom (an ISP) to come in and hook stuff up.
Thanks given by:
Or you could hook it up yourself?
Thanks given by:
* V-Man digs a tunnel to the internets at his neighbor's house
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 11, 08:59AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: * DES|V-Man digs a tunnel to the internets at his neighbor's house
lol
* MykeGregory keeps look out for nieghbors returning home...

Thanks given by:
Do you actually play AC? :D:D
Thanks given by:
* Ronald_Reagan wonders why some guy just came out of the earth and stole his coax line.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 11, 08:19AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Or you could hook it up yourself?

I still gotta pay for the access itself. Which I wont do if I don't have time to do stuff. Unless I call V-Man to help me ->

(24 Jan 11, 08:59AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: * DES|V-Man digs a tunnel to the internets at his neighbor's house

(24 Jan 11, 10:39PM)titiPT Wrote: Do you actually play AC? :D:D

But of course. I use my real name though (like I do on IRC): quinnw

I expect Blu-Rays mailed to me of important matches and all interesting quotes from here and IRC sent to my phone! Jk.
Thanks given by:
This brought a tear to my eye.
Thanks given by:
All cool people have to leave!
FU AC.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 03:45AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: All cool people have to leave!
FU AC.

I wouldn't consider myself cool or leaving. Jayne Cobb, now he's cool!
Thanks given by:
Maybe you could get your service paid for by the members of the hi-skill community.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 05:13AM)Viper Wrote: Maybe you could get your service paid for by the members of the hi-skill community.

Haha. Naw. Bye all! See you when I see you.
Thanks given by:
GL

Darkbee called a vote: unkick eftertanke for being one of the good guys.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 05:13AM)Viper Wrote: Maybe you could get your service paid for by the members of the hi-skill community.

That was cheap.

* DrauL likes eftertanke
* DrauL wonders why the colour changed D:
Thanks given by:
Cuz red is hard on the eyes. People complained. Some devs got fired. RandumKiwi is using their skulls as a coffee table.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 08:26PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Cuz red is hard on the eyes. People complained. Some devs got fired. RandumKiwi is using their skulls as a coffee table.
lol! quotes thread?

Thanks given by:
GL!
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 08:26PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Cuz red is hard on the eyes. People complained. Some devs got fired. RandumKiwi is using their skulls as a coffee table.

I dont like the olive. It makes me hungry.

Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 01:29AM)DrauL Wrote:

I dont like the olive. It makes me hungry.

lol?

Green ftw

Thanks given by:
Green Hornet? :D
Thanks given by:
I work sixty hours per week, so I'm pretty busy. But since I have weekends off, I'll pop on once in a while.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 08:46AM)DrauL Wrote: Green Hornet? :D

/offtopic is it any good?
Thanks given by:
/offtopic It really is! Watched it and nearly jizzed at the comedy genius that is Seth Rogan
Thanks given by:
This thread can be closed now, as I think it may have seen all of the on-topic discussion it's going to.
Thanks given by: