|DTF| Recruiting!
[Image: 28v6e1.png]

Hello Assault Cube players,
I am coming here today to present you the closest clan to perfection in AC. We are an old clan and have an experienced team and now we want to give an opportunity by opening our doors to new players.

[Image: 2lwu1j9.png]

The image says it all, a new era has started in DTF. I am the new designer from the clan and a new structure has been created, with a cool theme-related layout to show that we are a serious clan. If you want to have a look at our website, Click Here.

Recruited has started, and if you think you are a skilled player, do not hesitate in posting in our website. All you need is 5 minutes to:
So what are you waiting for?

You can be part of the best clan in Assault Cube now, give it a try.
Thanks for you attention, if you have any questions or suggestions leave a post below,
Kaonic.

Thanks given by:
I can't get to the DTF website. Is it just me?
Thanks given by:
Are you sure? Im in it and other members too.
downtofuck.webs.com
Have a try, sorry for the inconvenience,
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
I think our area is having a problem with the Internet. There have been several sites lately that I haven't been able to get to from either work or home. Just wanted to make sure it was me and not in general. Thanks.

Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for explaining Darkbee, I was already looking if people could actually access our website. Well if you have a chance to see it, make sure you do, you wont get disappointed.
Thanks for the attention,
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
Well not to be mean here.

but you guys wont get anywhere with all those double clanners you have.

Unless if you already have, you guys should crack down on that.
Thanks given by:
Not to be mean here ImaCripple but this is the new era as the image suggests... if there was a double clanner in DTF he is already out, if not then is a fake. We took out many inactive members...
Thanks for the good luck guys, if anyone is interested get around in our chat.
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
(NSFW)
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 10:50PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: (NSFW)
lol

And nice, good work on the website. Also, no offence but I've always thought of |DTF| as one of those "noob" clans since it is a relatively new clan. But now, I might think the contrary.

GL & HF
Thanks given by:
Hey Fate, things have changed... a lot, trust me. From now on, we are having some good competitive clan matches and recruiting some experience players. We thank you for liking the website, and from now on, you will see DTF in a different way. You wont get disappointed thinking the contrary.
Btw, I have never seen anyone in the game in your HyPE clan, where do you guys play?
See you, thanks and good luck with HyPE.
Thanks given by:
We play alot lol. In random servers and in the HyPE servers.
Thanks given by:
Quote:We are an old clan and have an experienced team
Aren't you like 1-2 months old?
Thanks given by:
|BC|Wolf we have around 5 months of DTF. Do not know if I should consider that old, but that says is not a new clan that was made 1 month ago or less...
Thanks given by:
hmm sounds like u guys are trying to make a name for yourselves but just because ur are 5 months dont mean u will be a veteran clan you will need to earn the respect of the AC community

anyway:
GL and HF
Thanks given by:
oNe It's an old clan w00p it's even older, You are in a Child clan (age wise) like mine 7 months old ;) but GL and HF i wish You the best future ;)
Thanks given by:
Kaonic, you went back to DTF?
Thanks given by:
no DTF can own oNe and w00p in a clan match. Are you serious rock face :P
Thanks given by:
(22 Jan 11, 08:56AM)bballn45 Wrote: Are you serious rock face :P
O_O i am xD
Thanks given by:
Well yes I am in DTF as you can see... I went to other clans but I see DTF is my place. Lucky I am still new to this AC world, I do not even have 2 months of game... before I player Counter Strike. Thanks for the good luck everyone, the website visits are increasing a lot and we are having more people interested in our clan. Lucky we are also changing and I am going to be active in this forum, to earn respect from AC, because we have skills to grow... and a lot.
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
I wasn't joking, visiting their website at work will get you in serious trouble!
Thanks given by:
guewd luck! :D
Thanks given by:
haha V-Man? I think its worth it ;) jk jk
By the way, thanks titiPT.
Thanks given by:
Try and get some matches against, |oNe|, =MyS=, O3|, *GrZ|, |BC| and ofc |eR| ;)
We'll see what kind of metal you guys really are :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks Jason, ill talk to our leader TeD and we will see if we can arrange some clan matches with these clans and then post the results in this topic. That will be our prove to show we are good, anyway, you can still play in our servers to see what kind of metal we really are :)
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Ph4ntom. You guys should visit our servers http://downtofuck.webs.com/ourservers.htm
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for not putting us on that list Jason :P
Thanks given by:
hahah Lucky if you want to, come to the chat in the DTF website and we can have a clan match ;)
Btw what is your clan?
See you,
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 06:43PM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: You can be part of the best clan in Assault Cube now, give it a try.

O'rly? I'm pretty noobish and I've beaten you guys every time I've played you, and that says a lot ;P
Thanks given by: