|DTF| Recruiting!
(24 Jan 11, 10:07PM)Føniks Wrote:
(21 Jan 11, 06:43PM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: You can be part of the best clan in Assault Cube now, give it a try.

O'rly? I'm pretty noobish and I've beaten you guys every time I've played you, and that says a lot ;P
Honestly, there not too bad. I mean they shouldn't really be boasting about that stuff. There is ALOT of room for them to improve in, they don't know the official maps that well. But yeah you don't know if they mean best skill, they may mean best friends ;).
Thanks given by:
Well I've beaten most of your members easily the only one I can't seem to beat is Ted. Btw gl & hf pm me sometime for a match if you want, I'm almost always active everyday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM US Central time. & I may be forming a clan soon so .... hope to get in a few vs DTF.
Thanks given by:
I would actually take this clan more seriously if its name didn't include... yeah... :P
Thanks given by:
@Foniks
I have never seen you, and most of our members are considered skilled and usually get a good score in games. If you've beaten us a lot of times maybe it was a fake person because two members that did not passed the test are using our clan-tags and telling everyone to put it... or maybe it was a real DTF member, then I must say you are good ;)

@ImaCripple
Yes me and Ted make a lot of maps, we are good in our maps... now we have a training server which we will use to train in official maps. I also want to play against you man ;)

@Elven
We have to do some matches, I cant remember seeing your nickname so you might as well want to play against me ;)

@Ventex
The word FUCK, yes I said it, does not means anything if not directed to anyone. I think that we AC players, at least the DTF members are mature enough to take FUCK as a normal word, because its just part of our name and is not directed to anyone.
Thanks for the posts,
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
Really? you call this skilled?

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/2678/...attrap.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7617/...ouzeos.jpg

btw you have seen me I go by Dunes ^ in the pics if you couldn't see.
Thanks given by:
I am not here to make a big discussion about it, I still do not think you can beat the top members we have like: Gowfer, Toma, Ted, PK, Pino, and maybe you cannot even beat me. Lets see, if you want we can have a match and I will show you how good DTF is, although we are not perfect.
Thanks given by:
I think what VenteX was trying to point out is that, even if it is not directed at anyone, the word "FUCK" means "sexual intercourse..."
and nobody is playing AC for that reason.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 03:48AM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: @Ventex
The word FUCK, yes I said it, does not means anything if not directed to anyone. I think that we AC players, at least the DTF members are mature enough to take FUCK as a normal word, because its just part of our name and is not directed to anyone.
Whoa, take it easy. You don't have to get angry. (or suggest that I am immature, only to capitalize "fuck" in every case yourself) Just because I think it is unappealing to use a vulgarity as part of clan name doesn't make me immature.

EDIT: Exactly, V-Man. To me the clan name just seems out-of-context with the game.
Thanks given by:
Haha its funny reading some of these posts. DTF is still a fairly new clan and eventhough we may not be the absolute best players in AC, we are always trying to improve. On a more related not, I just wanted to point out that we look to recruit players based on more than just skill (we look for mappers and players that can positively contribute to the clan). Anyway, thanks for all the replies.

Thanks,
TeD
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 04:46AM)|DTF|TeD Wrote: Haha its funny reading some of these posts. DTF is still a fairly new clan and eventhough we may not be the absolute best players in AC, we are always trying to improve. On a more related not, I just wanted to point out that we look to recruit players based on more than just skill (we look for mappers and players that can positively contribute to the clan). Anyway, thanks for all the replies.

Thanks,
TeD

Good to see you're not boasting so much like Kaonic. :)

Humility is an awesome virtue.

Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 04:33AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: I think what VenteX was trying to point out is that, even if it is not directed at anyone, the word "FUCK" means "sexual intercourse..."
and nobody is playing AC for that reason.

Of course not... No really, I'm not! Hehe.
Thanks given by:
STOP TEABAGGING ME
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 04:46AM)|DTF|TeD Wrote: Haha its funny reading some of these posts. DTF is still a fairly new clan and eventhough we may not be the absolute best players in AC, we are always trying to improve. On a more related not, I just wanted to point out that we look to recruit players based on more than just skill (we look for mappers and players that can positively contribute to the clan). Anyway, thanks for all the replies.

Thanks,
TeD

Great, then don't have your members go shouting you're the best then.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for my answer, that is just my way of thinking... I apologize.

Jason I guess some positive thinking is not bad at all ;) at least we show that is our primary aim.
I apologize,
Kaonic
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 09:50PM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: Sorry for my answer, that is just my way of thinking... I apologize.

Jason I guess some positive thinking is not bad at all ;) at least we show that is our primary aim.
I apologize,
Kaonic

bawww, it's fine :) It's not like you're the first clan using a "word" in it (BCFH, I'm looking at you!)

I think it was just the phrasing that made it seem more aggressive. Honestly, I don't think my original comment was very constructive, anyways. Sorry 'bout that...
Thanks given by:
Haha alright Ventex, hope this ended here. Anyway have a look at how we play around there...

For people who asked how we play, =SA= challenged us to a clan match in 2 vs 2. Do not know if you guys consider them a good clan but I see they have some active members and popular dedicated servers. The match details can be found in our website, in this link http://downtofuck.webs.com/apps/forums/t...-dtf-vs-sa-

See you,
Kaonic.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 11, 04:18AM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: I still do not think you can beat the top members we have like: Gowfer, Toma, Ted, PK, Pino, and maybe you cannot even beat me.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4426/htfskills.png

O'rly? Gowfer and Toma one of your best? If you say so champ :)

I'm not here to be a jerk, just pointing out that you maybe shouldn't call urself the best when a n00b like me beat you so hard :)
Thanks given by:
Lol I don't even remember that match. That was when I was still a shotgun noob and didn't know the officials at all. Rematch sometime now that I actually play officials :D
Thanks given by:
[188.140.115.5] disconnecting client |DTF|Slayer (connection refused - you have been banned from this server) cn 0, 0 seconds played

From my servers

Because this 188.140.0.0/17 // [2010-01-29] Caralho - Spin attack - http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/europa2...rce_DM.dmo
Thanks given by:
There should be a service for AC like a background check, but for AC.
So I guess you guys are down to have some sexual intercourse.
Thanks given by:
http://blacklist.tearyoudown.com/
http://blacklist.randumkiwi.co.nz/
etc

Of course there will be innocents caught in range bans but ^^
Thanks given by:
Hmm guys, there have been some people impersonating some DTF members because they failed the test to join our clan. So please report if you see something...
Greetz,
Kaonic.
Thanks given by: