Suicide yell script
Inspired by V-Man's [bind MOUSE1 say "YAIYAIYAI"], I have created a working "suicide yell" script. It lets you say something just before you die, when holding down a grenade. Just put this in your autoexec and hold down a nade until you suicide :)
bind MOUSE2 [ if $editing [ showmenu editing ] [boomable = 1]; altaction; (sleep 2100 [if (= (boomable) 1) [if (= (curweapon) 6) [say "BOOOOOM!"; boomable = 2]]]); onrelease [boomable = 2]]
Change "BOOOOOM!" to whatever you want.
Many thanks to Bukz and GeneralDisarray for debug. Of course it's still buggy and says it when you don't want it to sometimes.

Edit: There's also a version where you need to press a key to "arm the bomb" but I always forgot to press it so I made this.
Thanks given by:
*like*
Thanks given by:
A much less buggy version, will not yell "BOOOOM!" by mistake :D
bind MOUSE2 [ if $editing [ showmenu editing ] [boomable = 1]; altaction; (sleep 2100 [if (= (boomable) 1) [if (= (curweapon) 6) [say "BOOOOOM!"; boomable = 2]]]); onrelease [boomable = 2]]
Thanks given by:
Gibstick, how is that script any different from the top one? You wrote the same thing.
Thanks given by:
I edited both.
Thanks given by:
It does not work with me..?
Thanks given by:
Are you holding down MOUSE2 until the grenade explodes? Did you copy paste the whole thing, maybe left off a bracket?
Thanks given by:
Yes i did all that..
Thanks given by:
By all means it should work. Check if there's an existing MOUSE2 bind conflicting.
Thanks given by:
Gibstick i copy and past your code in auto-exec with right button and saved it.
is it the right method?
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 09:13PM)-xW-#@bd0u* Wrote: Gibstick i copy and past your code in auto-exec with right button and saved it.
is it the right method?

yes.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 09:14PM)spamma Wrote:
(06 Jul 10, 09:13PM)-xW-#@bd0u* Wrote: Gibstick i copy and past your code in auto-exec with right button and saved it.
is it the right method?

yes.

thank you :)
Thanks given by:
Hehe, I'm gonna have fun with this one.
Thanks given by:
I got it working =D

Dam, I /bind ingame and now I can't get rid of it unless I reset all settings.
It still says BOOM when you don't suicide.
Just says it out of no where lol.
Thanks given by:
Bullet, just comment out all the lines with // in your autoexec.cfg
Thanks given by:
Have a look in your saved.cfg and get rid of it. Bad news, I just nadespammed a whole match with this script and it yelled every time. So, don't nade spam. If you throw grenades gracefully you'll be fine.
Thanks given by:
All I could find in saved.cfg is bind "MOUSE2" [ if $editing [ showmenu editing ] [ altaction ] ]
Thanks given by:
Plus, not everybody knows what you did, so no use, they wont know what all of this BOOOOM is about. Also, helpful tip, if you are on a mac, lock all of your config files once you get the settings where you want them. This will stop the game from overwriting them, you can still change settings in game, but they wont be saved (as the game trys to save settings on the game quitting). Make sure you have your settings the way you want before using this though. Its a nice way of not getting that annoying universaldelta 1 error (I dont know if anyone knows about it) and making sure you dont screw up your binds.
Thanks given by:
Don't use this script, it spams the chat like hell if you nadespam.
Thanks given by:
I can't freaking remove it :(
I binded it in game by typing /bind "THE COMMAND HERE"
Thanks given by:
/resetbinds
Thanks given by:
Nah, all he has to do is
bind MOUSE2 [ if $editing [ showmenu editing ] [ altaction ] ]
Thanks given by:
Thanks Gibstick, Worked a treat.
Thanks given by:
I'm loving the scripts people are coming up with now.
Thanks given by:
Gibstick, V-Man, Gen D and Bukz are the bomb.
* DrauL thinks they rule.
Thanks given by:
spontaneously_combust = [sensitivity 1000; loop sc 50 [say AHHHHHH!!!!!!11!!11one!one!!!1]; sleep 5000 [sensitivity $oldsens; quit]]
bind MOUSE1 [spontaneously_combust]
end of discussion.
Thanks given by: