Upcoming Release Balance Discussion (SVN)
ok so totally ignore my new game mode Havoc. Ausseis these days. And Havoc, Draul said your sister is hot.
Thanks given by:
lmfao, well it is a good idea :P
Thanks given by:
The idea that your sister is hot?
Thanks given by:
His sister is hot.
Thanks given by:
No she fucking isnt -_- now stfu about that and lets get back on topic.
Thanks given by:
lol send me pics
Thanks given by:
Read name of thread and first post. And stick to topic.
K, thx.
Thanks given by:
Carbine?
Thanks given by:
Iron sights?
Thanks given by:
lol. what about skins for weapons? like you have to make an account to play too. and you rank up and shit
Thanks given by:
The topic is "Balance" (weapon balance to be exact) - this is not the "Ideas"-thread. And anyway, the idea you have should be explained so that everybody has a chance of understanding what you're trying to say.
Thanks given by:
who me? Well ill do it right now actually. Like what if you had to make an account to play AC. The more you play, you rank up higher and higher. And you can be ranked on your account information. Like on your account it would say you are the number 6 player in AC. It could say your overall ratio on your nickname too. And this might help with cheaters, if you were to click on someone else's name, you could see like their information including ratio, time played and you can even have a "Report Cheater" button so it would be much easier to catch hackers/cheaters. People can add onto this thought if they want to.
Thanks given by:
sounds like a good idea, but i have to ask: can you read, or do you choose not to?

(06 Feb 11, 09:37AM)flowtron Wrote: The topic is "Balance" (weapon balance to be exact) - this is not the "Ideas"-thread. And anyway, the idea you have should be explained so that everybody has a chance of understanding what you're trying to say.

Thanks given by:
I'd love if AC had a level up/experience system. The games have no meaning. And 90% of the players are so nice, you don't want to kill them. @ bball's idea.
Thanks given by:
WTF. Use the Ideas thread.
Or do we have to ban someone for you to stop Off Topic posts here.
Thanks given by:
ok didnt see it before. its in their now so if you want to delete all the stuff i wrote, its k with me.
Thanks given by:
so... where were we?
ok, we were discussing the carbine.
i think damage is good how it is, but they should add a scope with less zoom and more fov for the carbine. (aka ironsights)

and before you say i'm off topic, i'm suggesting something other than stats that could be changed to make the weapons more balanced
Thanks given by:
AR to 25 damage and more recoil! Rage!
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 11, 10:18PM)Lantry Wrote: so... where were we?
ok, we were discussing the carbine.
i think damage is good how it is, but they should add a scope with less zoom and more fov for the carbine. (aka ironsights)

and before you say i'm off topic, i'm suggesting something other than stats that could be changed to make the weapons more balanced

NO ONE WANTS IRON SIGHTS, THEY DON'T WORK AND ARE SHIT
Thanks given by:
Who said Iron sights. :P I'd rather have dual clips lol
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 11, 09:46PM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: I'd love if AC had a level up/experience system. The games have no meaning. And 90% of the players are so nice, you don't want to kill them. @ bball's idea.

Naw this is a fast pace fps where anyone can jump in and has the same gear/toon that everyone else has. Don't make it into an mmo with xp etc. omg no
Thanks given by:
Dual clip pickups sound awesome tbh, can be used very strategically by players with automatics. Still should go into the suggestions thread instead, unless I have misunderstood you.
Thanks given by:
Iron sights do work but aren't suitable for this game.
Thanks given by:
make a low res scope for the carbine so it can become somewhat better than it is. For example when i say low res scope. The G11 in COD. Like an ACOG sight or something like that where it gives us somewhat more of a chance with the carbine.
Thanks given by:
sauerzoom = [
getfov = $fov
getsens = $sensitivity
gethudgun = $hudgun
fov 75
hudgun 0
sensitivity (*f $getsens (divf $fov $getfov))
onrelease [
    fov $getfov
    hudgun $gethudgun
    sensitivity $getsens
]
]

alias altaction_2 [ sauerzoom ]
Then right click for zoom with carbine.
Thanks given by:
A shorter zoom than the sniper, for the carbine, would be awesome.
(08 Feb 11, 03:36AM)bballn45 Wrote: make a low res scope for the carbine so it can become somewhat better than it is. For example when i say low res scope. The G11 in COD. Like an ACOG sight or something like that where it gives us somewhat more of a chance with the carbine.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 11, 07:06AM)SnowOak Wrote: A shorter zoom than the sniper, for the carbine, would be awesome.
(08 Feb 11, 03:36AM)bballn45 Wrote: make a low res scope for the carbine so it can become somewhat better than it is. For example when i say low res scope. The G11 in COD. Like an ACOG sight or something like that where it gives us somewhat more of a chance with the carbine.
Except the G11 in cod is uber gay :P
Now as i was saying before i started blabbing about dual clips D;
Ar: needs more recoil or less damage
SMG: Maybe a littttttle more damage.
Sniper: Keep it the way it is
Shotgun: raise the spread/get rid of the splatter lol
Carbine: down it to 50 damage, or have more recoil/less accuracy
Pistol: Fine the way it is, maybe more accurate =P
Grenades: I like how there is barely a 2 nade pickup, so then theres no uber n00b spam going on ;D but change it back to 2 points per nade gib.

Thanks given by:
Havoc, we are talking about the current svn version. Are you sure you are talking about it as well?
Thanks given by:
"but change it back to 2 points per nade gib."
agree with this point... only.
Thanks given by:
cmon sheild get on topic.

Also Carbine goes up in strength. AR needs a little bit more of help. Maybe add like 2-5 more bullets or something? That would be it
Thanks given by: