No Respect |FOX|X-Ray-Dog
Hes in my server today 1/14/2011

Please i don't know him!

IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Nick: |FOX| X-Ray-Dog

Servelog today:

[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] |FOX|X-Ray_Dog says: 'Hey |uRs|Pufe, I have bad news for you...you are our of your clan...sorry, you must take clan tag off ASAP', SPAM detected
|FOX|X-Ray_Dog says: 'Take off the |uRs| part of your name NOW!! Or else you will be ban from the entire game'
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] |FOX|X-Ray_Dog says: 'Yes, but we have talked it over here at the headquarters and you must take it off NOW!!!!!!!!'

Please AC admin Ask me what i do?

Thank all

|uRs|Pufe
Brazil

// Mod edit: IP removed.
Thanks given by:
Whaaa? :S
Thanks given by:
Well, some things you could do is first take off X-Ray-Dog's IP from your post and PM him about this issue. We are not mind readers and we know as much as you do right now by reading your post, so take this somewhere else.
Thanks given by:
Ok This was not me I swear to god. It was an imitator. My ip address is 76.233.166.136 and the one captured above is Justin Bieber playing on a school network. If ever you want to see if the name is the real me, ask him to go to one of the fox clan servers and claim admin, simple enough because I am the only real one that can.

Also:
If that is not proof enough for those non-believers out there, I control the |FOX| servers fully so I can easily open or close one, change settings etc.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 11, 06:56PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Well, some things you could do is first take off X-Ray-Dog's IP from your post and PM him about this issue. We are not mind readers and we know as much as you do right now by reading your post, so take this somewhere else.

Sorry Wolf my english is not good but the guy offended it me, kick me "no REASON" idk he's tell me "i don't like u" what the problem with person?

FOX Leave me Alone

And AC sorry for bringing problems

Thank Wolf and Thank All

Best regards!
Thanks given by:
GG's.
Thanks given by:
So, I was just told about this and I would like to not be a part of this...Please stop randomly putting blame on me unless you can PROVE it was me...THANKS :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 11, 07:32PM)ursopufe Wrote: Sorry Wolf my english is not good but the guy offended it me, kick me "no REASON" idk he's tell me "i don't like u" what the problem with person?

FOX Leave me Alone

And AC sorry for bringing problems

Thank Wolf and Thank All

Best regards!

Ok well |FOX| does not take part in this and neither do I. If you haven't figured it out by now, well then that's your problem not mine so bye :)
Thanks given by:
Whomever it was needs to hurry up and get their GED from Community College and grow up. Oh, and don't have any intimate relations with anyone in your family tree. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Can someone close this (now) useless thread and temp-ban those two for a couple of months? They are beginning to damage my calm.
Thanks given by:
Nice looking mods....wait, what?
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 11, 07:48PM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: So, I was just told about this and I would like to not be a part of this...Please stop randomly putting blame on me unless you can PROVE it was me...THANKS :)

I cant prove it was you, but you have same IP.

Grow up and behave.
Thanks given by:
Yes I have the IP of a SCHOOL....great detective work you guys XP
Thanks given by:
It's a shame what AC has become full of idiotic people always in flamewars with no respect for eachother, he was just asking what to do either to han the ip or talk to the gamer, quite hostile what he gets as an answer, anyways hope you all grow up a little.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 11, 07:55PM)eftertanke Wrote: Can someone close this (now) useless thread and temp-ban those two for a couple of months? They are beginning to damage my calm.

Why do u enter here? get out ! just
(14 Jan 11, 09:21PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: It's a shame what AC has become full of idiotic people always in flamewars with no respect for eachother, he was just asking what to do either to han the ip or talk to the gamer, quite hostile what he gets as an answer, anyways hope you all grow up a little.

Thank you Jack, really in 2006, 2007 not have all people stupids, i play AC since 2006 and idk what happen with childrens? i have 28 years old i don't have time for lost with FAKES , but i try help AC for the FAKES just this

I like AC go play but use your nick not fake!

Thank ALL help me!

best regards
Thanks given by:
The Newcomers to AC are complete idiots. AC is just gonna get overrun with these noobs
-_- but not all are noobs some new people do want to act like a normal AC player and not like a child
Thanks given by: