LOOK AT WAT [...] DID TO MY CHURCH MAP!!
He modded my map, named over it, but worst, he put a swastikas all over the map, 1 big 1 on the wall, and put "HITLER" in it!! That is F**KED up to do to a map, when its a church!!! I DEMAND action to be tooken!!

I will have screenshots posted as soon as I can get them uploaded, for now, think about how f**king wrong that is!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 11, 04:55AM)fox_ares Wrote: He modded my map, named over it, but worst, he put a swastikas all over the map, 1 big 1 on the wall, and put "HITLER" in it!! That is F**KED up to do to a map, when its a church!!! I DEMAND action to be tooken!!

I will have screenshots posted as soon as I can get them uploaded, for now, think about how f**king wrong that is!

chill with the vulgarities. Please try to remain professional on AC Forums. Its a GAME, not your life; i understand that you've worked hard on it.
Thanks given by:
WOW!! Yea there are swastikas in your map!! BUT GUESS WHAT I DIDNT DO IT!! I tried talking to you about it and you just dismissed me. I was going let it go but you came in my server and started blaming me again saying god was going to make me go to hell...like WTF
anyway Ares i think we should work out our differences in PM not here! AND I DIDNT DO THE SWASTIKA!!! I SWEAR
and just to add to what i said, I honestly think Ares is trying to get back at me! I mean anyone who reads the forums knows him and I dont like eachother but I have been trying to deal with that OUTSIDE the forums...I guess this is what happens when a 16 year old tries to act mature with a 12 year old :/
OH and just so you know Ares you are NOT allowed to use more the 1 exclamation marks and you arent suppose to make everything capital....Its in the forum rules!
so can this post be closed now? please and thank you
Thanks given by:
Nobody cares about this little spat you two are having. Here's a tin of lip balm for your chapped ass. Apply daily and get over it.

[Image: lipbalm_tin.jpg]
Thanks given by: